Special Task Part 2

Request

Note: Italized and Bold words are spoken in Chinese while Bold words are spoken in Korean as usual.

Jei POV:

Waking up early since it was a usual routine, I got showered changed and headed downstairs only to see that I wasn't the first one to wake up.

"Oh Good Morning Jei." Luhan's mother greeted me as I bowed. "Why are you up so early? You should have slept alittle more." She smiled while preparing breakfast.

"Ah its okay. I'm used to it already." I replied. "Well then why don't you take a seat while I set up the breakfast table?" She said while putting all the food on plates before placing them on the table. "Here let me." I said as I took a few plates from her and helped her.

"Oh thank you dear." She smiled at me motherly,"Ah could you help me wake my Lulu up, he always likes to sleep in and not set any alarm." She laughed as I nodded and made my way upstairs to his room.

I knocked on his room door but I got no reply so I walked in. 'He has a big room.' Was what I thought when I first walked in. It was neat and tidy and his walls were painted in blue ombre colours and he had a big bed in the middle of the room, a bookshelf on the right side, a work table just beside the bookshelf, a bedside table beside his bed, a television on the wall and his wardrobe on the left side of the room. I walked towards his bed and got a glimpse of his sleeping face. He looked....peaceful. And innocent if I may add. His breathing was slow and rhythemic,like a kid sound asleep. It brought a small smile to my lips but it vanished when he started to stir. 

"Luhan-sshi, wake up." I said but he didn't move at all. I shook him alittle but he only turned to the other side and snuggle into his blanket. 'This guy.' 

"Yah, ireona." I said and pulled his blanket off him. This got him as he slowly stirred and groaned before getting up and opening his eyes, looking around before his eyes settle on me. "Oh, morning." He greeted groggily while ruffling his messy bed hair. "Breakfast's ready." I said before leaving his room and heading back downstairs.

"Good morning Mama." Luhan bounced cheerfully downstairs like a little kid in a black printed shirt and black jeans,and gave his mother a peck on the cheek before sitting down on the table.

"Wah, its been awhile since I've eaten Mama's homemade breakfast. Its still as delicious." He praised and grinned while shoving food into his mouth while I stood at the side and watched. "Jei why don't you sit and eat together as well." She offered as I declined, " You haven't eaten? Sit and eat then, my Mama's cooking skills are no joke." Luhan said as I looked at him.

"Come on, just eat. No need to be so uptight, besides, I'm sure there's no fans or danger around." He replied and filled his mouth once again. I hesitated. "Come dear." His mother said as she dragged me to the table and sat me next to Luhan. "Thank you." I thanked her for the food and began to eat as well. The food was delicious, it tasted like....a mother's warmth. I sighed and bit down on my chopsticks. I couldn't eat anymore.

"Excuse me, I have eaten my full. I will wait outside for you Luhan-sshi." I said and stood up and left.

 

I leaned against the wall beside the large iron gate outside Luhan's large house. Awhile later, Luhan came out with a white jacket. "The car is ready." I said as I opened the door for him to get in. "Thanks but you don't have to open the door for me you know, guys should be the one doing it, not girls." he smiled and held onto the door handle himself as I nodded and walked to the other side and got in. We were going to go visit his grandparents who were living in the countryside.

"Ahjusshi, please drive us to the train station." Luhan spoke as I looked at him with my eyebrows raised in confusion."It's been awhile since I've taken the train. So why not." He answered.

"But there will be alot of fans, and you know your popularity is high especially in Beijing Luhan-sshi. I cannot risk your safety." I spoke sternly. "I'll be fine. Jei, don't worry" He waved it off.

"How can I not? It is my job to keep you safe. And China fans are known to be quite aggressive as well." I added. "Please?" He pleaded with his puppy dog eyes as I closed my eyes.

"No." I was firm on my decision.

"Please, its been forever since I've been back here in Beijing. I just want to experience the normality here in my home once more before I return to Korea. Please Jei." He said in a desperate tone as I closed my eyes and sighed, laying back on my seat as a sign of defeat as he grinned and told the driver to drive us to the train station.

 

"Omg Luhan! Luhan! Look here!" Was all I could hear in the train as girls flocked around me and Luhan. I sighed, knewing this was going to happen. Cameras and phones were held up, aimed at his face which he covered by looking down on the floor. Wanting to keep a distance between him and the fans, I had my arms out and around him to keep the fans away from grabbing onto him.

"See what I mean Luhan-sshi." I spoke softly to him. I was in front of him and his head was down, resting his forehead on my shoulder. The girls were screaming and giggling and shouting for him to look up which he ignored nicely. I was getting annoyed but could do nothing.

"Excuse me, will you please give the poor boy some space? Aren't you guys being too much by crowding around him? He is still a human being and just wants to ride the train in peace. Please, back off. " I said and glared at the girls and emphasised my last two words.

"Who does she think she is, ordering us around like that? Pfft she's one to talk, hugging our Luhan Oppa like that." Some girls could be heard saying in Chinese as I rolled my eyes. "Luhan-sshi, take out my phone from my pocket." I told him as he did what I said. "Unlock it, and call this number." I said and told him the number as he dialled it and put it against my ear.

"Hello? Yes this is J. I need some back up here in ******. I have an Idol with me on a train but matters are getting alittle out of hand so I need your help. Yes, okay thank you." I ended the call in English. I called a friend of Samuel's who owned a security school, which was similar to Samuel's in Korea, but they specialised more in bodyguarding people and buildings. "We're getting down on the next station. No buts." I told him as he nodded in defeat.

Finally, the next stop was here and I pushed our way through the huge crowd of girls and exited the train, quickly ushering him out of the station with his shades on his head down so we wouldn't attract anymore attention, but apparently, some girls from before followed us out as we made a quick dash for the exit, where there was a black car waiting for us. I nodded at the driver standing outside as he opened the door for Luhan while I made my way to the other side and got in quickly before driving off.

"Thanks James, for making it here." I thanked the driver, who was a family friend. "No problem Jei, its been awhile. How are Samuel and Alice?" He asked as I replied, saying that they were doing good. "Chingu?" Luhan asked. "My parents chingu." I replied as he nodded. "Thank you for earlier." He said as I leaned my head back on the head rest of the seat, closing my eyes and sighing. "Its nothing, its my job after all." I replied.

After quite some time, we finally arrived at his grandparent's house where he spent some time talking to them while I stood at the side watching them, wondering if I myself had grandparents...


Short update after a long time, thank you for supporting and waiting for me hehe! Hope you liked it. And the train situation really happened. Check it out here, although I'm not sure where it took place, in a train or something, I decided to put it in anyways. 

Hoped you guys enjoyed the update and till the next update my dear readers! :) <3