Jealousy and confession

Only one, Now and Forever

Author's POV:

                

                     Wooyoung  is looking at Taeyeon. They didn't go outside of Taeyeon's car yet. Taeyeon realized that wooyoung is looking at her. "Why are you looking at me like that, woodong-ah??" Taeyeon said to brake the silence. 

              "Ahhmmm.. Nothing. It's just that.... hmmmm. I'm waiting for you to go outside." Wooyoung excused. Taeyeon just nodded but she didn't believe that's the real reason.  'Yeah! wooyoung what a terrible excuse. ><' wooyoung thought.' 'I think there's a problem with him. Why is he hidding it? It's obvious that he has a problem' taeyeon thought.  The truth is Wooyoung is finding the right time to confess to her.

               They go outside of her car. Wooyoung open the company's door for Taeyeon. Wooyoung notice that Taeyeon is having a deep thoughts. "Yah! Taeyeon-ah, do you want to share your thoughts?" Wooyoung said while pressing the elevator's button. "Bwo? Hmmm.. I'm not having a deep thought. It's just that I'm tired because we already practice earlier and we will practice again. It's making me very tired, u know." Taeyeon excuse but she's thinking about what is wooyoung's problem. 

               The elevator's door open. They enter and taeyeon press the 2nd floor button. Wooyoung looks sad because he don't know when is the right time to confess. Taeyeon gaze at him "Wooyoung-ah, do you have a problem?" She said while putting her hand on Wooyoung's back. "Hmmm. n-none... W-why?" Wooyoung said. 

               "Wooyoung-ah! I know you have problems. We're Bestfriend for so many years, I know you very well. We're bestfriends right? Why don't you tell me about your problem?" Taeyeon said while giving a half sad face and half angry face. "Arasso! I'll tell you. I'm inlove with a girl, but I don't know when to confess. I really love her. I want everything from her." Wooyoung said while looking at Taeyeon's eyes. 

                The words that came out from Wooyoung's mouth broke Taeyeon's heart 

 

 Taeyeon's POV:

               

                     He loves somebody else. Who's that girl? But I really don't want to know who's that girl. I guess It's time to move on to you, woodong-ah. I Shoudn't asked him that question. His answer just broke my hearts into millions of pieces. I think he really just see me as His friend, as his Bestfriend, nothing more than that. 3 

                     The elevator's door open. We go outside. 

                  "Taeyeon-ah! Why are you so quiet after I tell you my problem??" Wooyoung asked in a curiuos face.

"Hmmm nothing. I just think who's that lucky girl is." I excuse. "Ohh! Hahahha! Someday I'll let you meet her. If I'm already okay with her. We'll in the amusement park with you" Wooyoung said while smiling brightly. 
 

               I guess he is really inlove with that girl. I hope he will be happy with her. And I hope I will fing the right guy for me. 

  

          Wooyoung's POV: 

 

                                        She asked me Who's that girl I'm inlove with. I want to say she's that girl, but I think that she will just take it as a joke. We walked to their practice room. As expected, I open the door for her. I'm always like this if it comes to her. I saw her member talking to a man. 

                                     Taeyeon run to that man and shouted "Leeteuk Oppa!!!" and she hugged him. 
Oh! It's Leeteuk -_-. Are the two of them is dating? Aiiissshh!! >< She hugged him like there's no tomorrow. 
I just stared at them. "Oppa! Why are you here? You don't have schedule." Taeyeon asked him. Oh! Taeyeon knows his schedule! >< Aiisshh.   "I don't have schedules. I'm here to visit you because I really miss you." Leeteuk said while giving Taeyeon a wink. 
 

                                          Aiissshhh!! >< I can't take it anymore. Yeah! I'm jealous. Ultra mega super Jealous. I go outside of that practice room and go away to that annoying Leeteuk and numb Taeyeon. When I'm taking the elevator I saw Sunny. "Oh! Oppa, Where are you going??" She asked. "Hmmm... On the roof. I'll just take pictures b-because the background must be nice." I excuse. "I'll get going now." I added. 
 

                                       When I arrived at the roof. I sat at the bench there. 
 

                                       She said that we're bestfriend, we should tell each other's secret, then why she didn't tell me about them? >.< I want to die right now!! It's like that my heart stabbed by thousands of knives. She didn't care about me. She forget that I'm there. She live my side because of that Super Junior's Leader, Leeteuk! >< 
 

                                     Because of my jealousy I punch the bench that I'm sitting with. I heard the roof's door open and I also heard foot steps.

Taeyeon's POV: 

                    I realized that wooyoung is not here. I wonder where did he go. "Where's Wooyoung? Did you see him??" I aksed my member including Leeteuk Oppa. "Hmm. I don't know. I also don't know that you're with him." Leeteuk Oppa said while pouting.

                       "Oh! Unnie, I saw him go outside of our practice room and I saw that his clenching his fist, I don't know why." Seohyun said while givng a concern face. "Taeyeon-ah, earlier I saw him. He said that he'll go to the roof to have pictures." Sunny said while holding her soda.

                      "Oh! Thanks, Sunny!" I said to her while smiling brightly. "Oppa! just wait a minute. I'll just go to Wooyoung. Don't go home yet. Ara?" I said while Winking "Arasso, kiddo." Leeteuk Oppa said while sticking his tongue out. 
     

                      Why is it Wooyoung go there? Because he'll take picture?? Hmmmm. I don't think so. He's very weird this day. 

                I go to the roof. There I found him Punching the bench he's sitting with. "AAAAIIIISSSHHH!!!" he shouted.  I stop walking because he shouted but not at me, he still don't know I'm here. "Wooyoung-ah, what's the problem? Why are you here?" I asked him while putting my hands to his shoulder. 
           

                 He stood up and said "Nothing!! It's just that you just saw that Stupid leeteuk, you hug him, go to him, flirt with him and you forget that I am there earlier!!" He shouted at me. I'm surprised becuase it's the first time that he shouted on me and he's very serious. 

                "Why you're so angry about that? It's just that It's a long time we didn't see each other." I said to him while giving an angry face. 

                  "I know that you  didn't see each other for a long time!! But The point is you forget that I'm there earlier!! I stand there dumbfounded! I don't know If you have a relationship with your Leeteuk Oppa!" he shouted at me again. He's so weird. I don't understand. 

             "I can't understand you, Wooyoung! You're so weird today! i don't know why!!!" I shouted at him. 

                  "You can't understand me because you're numb! You don't know how I feel about that!!" He shouted before he face his back at me. "Wooyoung! Please explain it! I can't understand! Just say it! Wooyoung!!" I shouted but he just walk away.

 

  Author's POV: 

               Taeyeon shouted Wooyoung's name several times but wooyoung just continue walking away. Wooyoung Still hurt because of what happen. He thinks that Taeyeon and leeteuk is in a relationship. Taeyeon don't know what to do.

                       She can't understand what Wooyoung was saying earlier. 'Why did he said that I'm numb? I can't undersand him.' Taeyeon thought. 

                  Taeyeon go back to their practice room. She's still thinking about what Wooyoung said. Taeyeon sit at the chair beside the door of their practice room. Leeteuk approached taeyeon. "Is there any problem, taeyeon-ah??" Leeteuk said while cupping Taeyeon's face. 

 

Leeteuk's POV:

             I asked her if there's a problem. "Hmmm.. It's just that wooyoung is acting so weird. i can't understand what he's saying." she asked while her tears is abou to fall. I wipe her tears because I don't want her to cry because of Wooyoung. 

                     "Maybe he just have problems." I said while hugging her. "Thank you Oppa for comforting me." She said while giving me a thankful face. "No Problem, Taengoo" I said.

        ~~30 minutes later~~

                           I want to confess to Taeyeon right now. I know that Wooyoung loves her. But I wan Taeyeon to be mine, just mine. I know it sounds selfish but I love her. 

 

                  They are don practicing.   Taeyeon is talking and having a joke time with her members. I walked to her. "Taeyeon-ah, can we talk outside?" I asked her. "Hmmmm.. Okay" She said while looking back at her members.
      

                  "Yah! Oppa! Such a bad manner! You're interrupting our Talk-time without saying 'sorry to interrupt'!!" Hyoyeon shouted. "HAhahahah Oppa I'm just joking" She said while laughing with their members.

                 Taeyeon and me go outside of that noisy practice room. I hope I can confess to her properly. I'll just say what my heart feels to her. 

                 "Oppa, Why do you want to talk to me here?? Is there somethin wrong??" She asked in curiousity. 
It's time for confession.

                "I just want you to know that I really love you. I love you as a woman. I love you since when we first met. You remember that right? When we are still trainee. I kept my feelings because i saw how you love your career and I don't want to destroy it. When we first met, my mind keep telling that you're pretty, kind, talented and everything and my hearts keep telling that I was love at first sight on you. Taeyeon-ah You're so perfect. You're the one I love. I didn't came here to just talk to you, i came here because I miss you and I want to confess to you. I know that you're not yet ready fo this, but I'll wait for your answer. " I said while blushing

            "o-oppa, I-i Don't... k-know what to... s-say" She said while giving a blank face. 
             
          "I know that. Hmmmm.. I'll go. My Sister must be waiting for me now." I said while giving a meaniful smile. Before I go, she hugged me "Thank you for everything, Oppa" She said. "You're welcome, taengoo."
I said. "I'll better go now, kiddo. Bye." I added. "Bye, O-oppa. Take care!" She said while waving her hands on my back.

               I feel success because I already Confess to her. I hope she loves me back. I'll wait for her answer. 
I'll wait fo you, my princess.

 

Taeyeon's POV: 

                    Leeteuk confessed to me. I love Wooyoung, he's the one I loved but He love someone else. Leeteuk Oppa loves me, but I just see him as a Friend. I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt Leeteuk's feeling. What should I do?
 

                     I walked to our practice room. My members saw me coming. They gathered around and asked me. "Unnie, what did Leeteuk Oppa said to you?" Yoona asked. "Did he confessed to you?" Sooyoung asked. My members asked me so many question. "Hmmm.. y-yes, he confessed to me. And I don't know what to do." I said while covering my face with my palm.
           
                    "Unnie, I know you didn't love Leeteuk Oppa. The one you loved is Wooyoung Oppa. Just tell Leeteuk Oppa that, you didn't love him and you just see him as your close friend. Unnie there's no problem to think about. If leeteuk oppa really loves you, he'll respect your answer. Just follow your heart. I just read books about love earlier and it said that don't lose hope and follow what your heart say. Just think positive, unnie. " Seohyun said.

                "Yah! Seohyun-ah! Are you reading a script??" Hyoyeon joked. "Yeah! Seohyun is right, taeyeon-ah. Just tell Leeteuk the thruth." Tiffany said while hugging me. The other members hugged me too. "Group hug!!" Sooyoung shouted. We broke our hug. "Thanks, everyone. Thanks for the advice." I said, giving a thankful expression. 
 
                We decided to go home because it's 7:30 pm and thanks god we don't have schedules after that practice. We enter our company's car. I sitted on the back, beside Tiffany. I want to talk to Wooyoung. I want to know if he's really angry in me. And I want to know why is he acting so weird earlier. I texted him.

            to: My woodong 

                          Wooyoung-ah, are you still angry on me? Why are you acting so weird earlier? Wooyoung-ah, tell me. I know that it's just not that Inlove to a girl thing. I know that you have another problem. Tell me, Wooyoung-ah, I'm your Bestfriend right? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back!!~~~ On the next chapter, Wooyoung will be a little bit Cold in Taeyeon. But It'll be change when 
Taeyeon said something.
Don't forget to Subscribe, vote and comment. ^^
                 Thank you Everyone. :*