Lunch with you.

Only one, Now and Forever

Author's POV:

        They entered the restaurant. Wooyoung pulled the chair fpr taeyeon to sit. One of the Waitress give them the menu. "Hey! Taeyeon-ah, what do you want to eat?" Wooyoung asked.

"Hmm. I want to eat... Sundaeguk (Korean sausage soup)" Taeyeon said while looking at Wooyoung. "Okay. I'll order now." Wooyoung said.

Wooyoung signal the waitress that he will order right now. "What are your order, sir?" the waitress said in a y tone. Taeyeon glare at the waitress, and the waitress stopped using her y voice.

"Hmm. 1 Goobne chicken, 1 sundaeguk, 1 ramyun, 1 sushi and 2 iced tea, please" wooyoung said while pointing at the menu and after he order he gave the menu to the waitress.

 

Wooyoung's POV:

                      I really want to confess to her but I think that this is not the right time. I wish that she loves me back, but I thinks that's impossible. Nichkhun and Minjun hyung is right, I should try to confess even though she doesn't love me back.

                         "Hey! Wooyoung-ie, are you busy after this lunch? I mean if you're not busy, you can go to our company and just watch us practice.... hmmmm... I mean spend your day with me (?). Do you want?" she asked me.

                       'She is asking me  to spend my day with her?. Oh! maybe she really miss me" I thought. "Okay. You really miss me, huh? kiddo?" I asked her jokingly.

                     "Yah! Of course. I miss you. You're my bestfriend" she said while giving a warm smile. I always friend-zoned by her, but I'm used to it.

                  Our food was already serveeed. Taeyeon starting to eat like a baby. "Yah! Are you imitating a baby eating? huh?" I said while laughing a bit. "Aish! I'm not imitating a baby eating! You always tease me!" she stop eating and she pouts.

                       "Aisshh! You're so sensitive. It's just that I'm not used to it. You've changed a lot. You became more childish Hihihi. I'm just joking. MIANHAE." I emphasize the word Mianhae (sorry). "Arasso. But don't tease me like that again. Ara?" she said while giving me a mad expression. "Arasso, Kiddo" I said and I pinch her cheeks.

 

Taeyeon's POV:

              I continue eating again. This is the first time that he said that I'm imitating a baby. I look at him and we have eye-contact. I look away. My heart's beat faster, as if that it will explode soon. I breathe, for my heart's beat to stop beating like there's no tomorrow.

                 I look at him again. It's very obvious that he is hungry. After he eats his Goobne chicken and sushi, he gets the ramyun.

                 "do you want to eat this??" he said, while pointing at the ramyun. 'He's very adorable' i thought. "No. I'm contented in my food. " I said to him and let him eat that ramyun. After I said that Wooyoung eats it fast. I giggled because of his actions.

                 He look at me, maybe he heard me giggled at him. I can tell that Wooyoung is embarassed right now. "Yah! don't be embarassed. I'm used to it. Even when we are in Middle school. You act like that if you're hungry." I said to him.

                 I already finished my food. I saw his food was finished also. "Hey, Are you finish eating?" Wooyoung said while sipping in his iced tea. "Hmm. Yes. Oh come on. Let's go." i said to him while standing up.

We go to my car. Before, we enter my car, Wooyoung Hug me thight on my back.

 

Wooyoung's POV: 

                  I hug her, not in friendly hug. I know that she is confused right now. But before I let go of her, I kisssed her on ther cheeks. "Yah! you... W-why did y-you do that?? huh?" Taeyeon asked me on confusion. 

                  "Nothing! I just really miss my... hmmmm.. Bestfriend" I said while giving a meaningful smile. I open the car door for her to go inside. 

In the car, it's very awrkward. We are not talking to each other. We just stare and look away at each other. We can only hear the horn of the vehichle, spinning of the wheel. 
 

Later on, we arrived at SM. I saw him looking at me. And then....

 

     ~~~~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



___________________________________________

Sorry for the short update. Don't forget to subscribe and Comment. 
     In the next chapter, Leeteuk will already be on this story..
THANK YOU EVERYONE! ^^