I miss you.

Only one, Now and Forever

Author's POV: 

Taeyeon and her members are having dance practice. They finish practicing. Taeyeon miss her Bestfriend, JAng Wooyoung. SNSD are busy because of their Japan Schedules. Taeyeon decided to call Wooyoung.

               ~~~~~~~~PHONE CALL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo: Yeoboseyo? Taeyeon-ah??'

Tae: Wooyoung-ah. are you busy right now?

Woo: No, I'm not. Why? Why did you call? OH!! You miss me? huh? HAHAHA!! Taeyeon miss me! HAHA!

Tae: Aniyo! I don't miss you! Why should I miss you? huh??

Woo: Yah! I miss you! Buy you didn't miss me! *fake sobs*

Tae: HAHAH! Of course! I miss you. BABO! HAHA! By the way, do you want to have lunch with me?
Woo: Lunch? Hmmm. Arasso but your treat! You fetch me here in our dorm.

Tae: Arasso! Bye. see you later.

Woo: Bye. I'll hang up now. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~PHONE CALL ENDED~~~~~~~~
Tae and Woo: Saranghae<3

Taeyeon's POV:

I really miss him. I want to confess to him, but I'm not yet ready, I'm scared. I'm very excited because I will have lunch with him. I hope that he will enjoy this lunch. I will ask him later if he wants to spend his half day with me. I'll ask him if he could go on SM entertainment, because I really really miss him. 

Wooyoung's POV:

I missed her to death. I really want to confess but I'm scared that It will just Brake our friendship and I don't want that to happen. I stop my thoughts about that confessing thing. I'll take a bath. I don't want Taeyeon to Shout at me. After I take a bath. I dress myself with Black Jeans, Whit shirt, Red leather jacket and Black High-cut Shoes. Like this

 

I walked tou our dorm's Living room, and there I  found Minjun hyung and Nichkhun. The other members go out with their Friends and Family. Minjung hyung and Nichkhun are watching movie. Minjun Hyung notice me.

"Oh! Wooyoung! Where are you goinh? Meeting some ? huh?" Minjun hyung asked while giving me a smirk. "NO! hyung! You know that I'm not like that!" I said while giving a shocked face. "Of course! I know that you're not  a playboy! I'm just joking. By the way. Do you have a plan confessing your feelings to Taeyeon?" I'm shocked that hyung changes the topic. "HHHmmmmm .. No... I don't know.." I said while giving a Sad face.

"Yah! Are you stupid or what?! Just confess to her. Tell her your feelings. Just like that. Very simple to do." Minjun Hyung said. "Yeah! wooyooung-ah, hyung is right. That's simple. Just tell her your feelings about her. If you don't confess as soon as possible maybe she will have relationship with another man. But if you confess to her, maybe in the end the two of you will be a happy couple." Nichkhun butted in. They are right. I think I Should confess to her. "Thanks hyung and Nichkhun. You're right, I should confess to her, but give me some time." I said while giving a smile. 

After our conversation, the doorbell rang. I open the door to see who it was. And I saw her, I saw the girl I love long time ago until now and it will be forever. The girl that always make me jealous. She completed my life.. She's so beautidul. I'm always day dreaming like this since i fell in love to her. I just want to kiss her y perfect lips. My thoughtstop when....

"YAH! Wooyoung , Back to earth! is there something wrong with my face?" Taeyeon Shouted at my face. "Aniyo! It's just that..... you're so ugly." I joked. "Yah! I'm not ugly! i'm pretty that's why you day dreamed earlier." She said while giving a mehrong. "HAHAH You're so funny! Yah! I'm already hungry. Come on. Let's go." I said while going to her car. "Arasso. Kaja. But Please wooyoung, can you drive? PPPPPllLLLEAASSEEE!!!~~~" She said while giving her aegyo. "Arraso. You lazy girl" i said.

I drives I notice that she's looking at me for a long time. "Yah! Am i that handsome huh?" I ask while raising my eyebrow.

Taeyeon's POV:

He's so handsome. His almond eyes, his perfect nose, his cute cheeks and his y lips, He's so perfect.

  Wooyoung interupted my daydream about him. He asked me if 'is he that handsome to look at him for a couple of minutes'. I want to say yes, but I said "No" Instead "I'm just looking  at you, if you're driving carefully" I added. 'What a lame excuse' i thougth to myself. Later on, we arrive at the Restaurant that he requested. It is his FAvorite restaurant. He always bring me here. Before we go outside, we wear our disguise because maybe it will be a misunderstanding, you know, Life of an idol. After we wear our disguise, he is about to go outside of my car but i called him. 

"wae?" he asked. "Wooyoung-ah, I-....." I said. Should I confess? Aiiisshh I think I can't I'm not yet ready to be broken-hearted. "I-...??" he asked. "I miss this restaurant." I excuse. I think my excuse works. "Yes. I miss it, too. Wee should visit it often when we have free time." he said while smiling at me. "Come on. Let's go inside. I'm really hungry. I'm starving right now." he said. I nodded. And I followed him. We enter the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. 

Guys, sorry for my wrong grammar. THANK YOU FOR READING. ^^

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe. :)) 

Thank you. :))