Party part 1

What?!? Arranged Married With Jung Daehyun? (In editing progress)

Shinyeong p.o.v

"Miss.. Miss. Wake up!" my personal maid said as she open the curtains widely. I close my eyes as soon as the sunlight shine brightly across the room. I get and streched my arms.

"Miss if i ask something, is it okay?" she asked as she sat on the edge of the bed by looking at me. I nod, as i was about to standing.

"Are you going honeymoon with Daehyun?" then my leg lost control, my right sprinkled since i was dropped by the bed. "Hurt!" i yell not to loud

"Miss are you okay? I'm sorry for asking that" she look worried and guilty. I smile at her worry face.

"Unnie it's okay. But why did you said like that?"

"Daehyun say like that. So i just wanna asked if it true" she hold my left arm and carefully led me to my bed. *Daehyun!! You'll be sorry for this!!!* I smile at her.

"Unnie, i'll go to my room since i was already late" i say as she done applied some medicine at my right leg.

"Are you sure wanna go? I'm worried it will be more worse" "No it's okay. Unnie since we were out, why don't you stay at my parents house? You'll be have friends there" She nodded and smile at me. I stand up "I should get ready now. Unnie see you infront, then" i walk to my room carefully since my right leg was throbbing.

As i done bathing, i walk to my bed and sat a while on it. 

"It still hurt, but i have to go since it was a holiday with our friends" i hold my right leg, then reached my bag and walk outside. Daehyun was watching television, so i sat beside him.

"What wrong? Seem like you were holding pain" he look at me. I shake my head and showed a reassuring smile.

"Okay, let's go!" i stand up, but my right leg was throbbing really fast. I bits my lower lip as i tried to hold the pain

"Are you okay?" he hold my hands. I look at him while bit my lower lip to hold the pain. His face was.. worried? Are he truly worried about me?.. My questions only rang inside my head as i look at him.

"Yayy! Are you okay?" he shakes my body and i was back to reality.

"I just acting, stupid. How is it ? Good, right?" he gives me a-are-you-kidding-me face. What shocked me was he kiss my forehead, and rubbed my head gently.

"You made me worry" he look at me as i was blushed hardly. I lowered my head and bit my lip

"Am i disstrubing something?" she asked bluntly and looked at us. I thought Daehyun was about to say no, but he stupidly said yes

"Yes, but it's okay we'll continued after this" he get up and walk outside. DAEHYUN!!! my heart screamed his name.

"Unnie are you done? Let's go!" i walk to her and hugged her left arm as i want to change the topic before she teased me. She only followed me. He drove Sohee to my parents house, we only greet them since we already late for class holiday. We both got out from the car and ran to the them, but my right leg was really really throbbing. Once again i bit my lip and walk to them carefully since i don't want them know about my right leg. I waved to my friends and they came to me. Daehyun whispered to me that he want to greet his friends, i nod and see his back that slowly disappeared.

"Whaa~ Ifelt that we'll get Shinyeong and Daehyun's junior soon" they both giggling and i looked at them, speechless. Hyung Seok seem bothered with what they were saying. 

"Class! We'll call your name and raise your hand, alright?" "Yessss, teacherrrr!" they screamed loudly and almost make the teacher dropped the book. 

"Park Hyo Jin" "Neh" she hold her hand up

"Lee Geum Hee" "Here"

"Jung Shinyeong" the girls look at me while gritted their teeth. "H-Here" i was trembling when saw they were like that

"Jung Daehyun" "Here"

"Jung Jinyoung" "Neh" the voice sound near me so look at my side. 

"Kim Hyung Seok" "Here" i turned my head, he look at me sadly while smiled.

"Okay let's started the holiday!" the class hurriedly get inside the bus and shouting happily. In the bus, i sat with Hyojin, Geum Hee with HyungSeok, Daehyun with Himchan, Youngjae with Yongguk,Jinyoung with CNU.

"Excuse me? Can i sit here" someone asked beside us. We looked at him and Hyo Jin nodded her head,

"Have fun with Himchan" whispered to her and smirked as she walk to sit beside Himchan, blushed hardly.

"Why did you sit here?" i muttered and look outside. 

"I miss you, that's why i sit here" he answered my question. I look at him shocked. and blush... As we arrived at jungle, we get off the bus and queue in line because the teacher want to take the attedent once again, worried that if the student missed the bus.

"Excuse me class. We'll started go to the chalet and take our room keys" the class shocked 

"What?!? Aren't you said that we'll be having holiday in the jungle?" the boys shouted.

"Yes, we already here. But for your safety we'll stayed at chalet"

"Yess! Good that you care for us" the girls squeled happily. 

"You guys can choose your roommate. But not GUY AND GIRL, understand?. For Shinyeong and Daehyun, you guys can stayed in one room, instead" many girls shouting that it was unfair, as the boys agreed what the girls said.

"That was final, okayy?!? Now take you own room keys!" he said angryly and the class have to followed what he was saying before something might happen. What will happen was, if that student not listen to what he command, that student have to cleaned the toilet, but if it at here i don't even know what he'll do. The class walked to their own room. Hyojin and Geum Hee's room was at our right, Jinyoung and CNU were infront of us, Hyung Seok and Youngjae were at our left side. Yongguk and Himchan are infront of Hyojin and Geum Hee's room.

"Kids! If you want something said to us, understand? That's all for now, get inside, take some rest. Because tonight we'll have some party" the class get inside their rooms.

"If you want rest, just sleep. I want to watch television" he said while sat on the sofa. I walk to him and sat beside him.

"No, i wanna watch too" he take a glance at me and then watched television with me. As soon as several minutes, my eyes started to feel tired, so i sleep, as not concious that my head was rested on Daehyun's shoulder.

end p.o.v

Daehyun p.o.v

As i felt something heavy was leaned on my shoulder, so i look at my side. I smiled at the sight she was soundly sleep. Carefully hold her head and put it on the sofa's pillow. Something caught my sight as i look at her right leg.

"Is she hurt herself? No wonder she seems hold pain this morning" looked back at her face and gently brushed away her front hair that close her eyes.

*I hope that i was right to started develops feeling towards you* i walk out from the room and goes to the lecturer's room.

KNOCK..KNOCK

"Yes- Daehyun? What's wrong? Come inside" 

"No it's okay sir. I just wanna said that Shinyeong not able to attend the party since she injured her leg" he nodded.

"Okay, then take care of her" i smiled and bowed to him, walked to our room. I stopped when saw someone was standing infront of our room, it was man. When i walk, he also walked away. Weird. Who's that guy?

"Uh-h Daehyun? Where were you going?" she asked i walked to the sofa.

"Lecturer's room" "What are you doing there for?" 

"Your leg injured so i talked with lecturer that you'll not attend the party tonight" her eyes widened and looked sad as i said like that.

"Are you wanna go to the party tonight?" she brighten as i asked her. She nodded her head cutely, i smiled and patted her head

"Okay, but be careful with you leg" she nodded and lied her head on my lap as i sat on the sofa. We two played with each other and night was coming. 

"Shinyeong-ah i'll get ready first, okay?" she nodded and i get inside the bathroom

As i done bathing, i walk outside and shocked that Shinyeong was not there.

"Shinyeong? Shinyeong?" i called her name and saw a paper on the coffee table.

"Daehyun, i'll be at Hyojin and Geum Hee's room. They want to meet me" i smiled as she draw a heart at the end of the word.

Done wearing the clothes, i walk outside and saw the girls were wearing dress that too showing their body. I saw Youngjae was waving at me so i walked to them.

"Yo, bro. Where your wife?" Himchan asked as we walk where the party was held.

"With her friends" i say as i took the drinks from the waiter

"Teacher was too good for making the party. I liked it" Himchan walk to the girls and hugged their shoulder. The girls squeled happily and walked with him. I smirked when Yongguk was also followed Himchan.

"Yayy, are you don't want followed them?" he shake his head, then a sip of the drink.

end p.o.v

Shinyeong p.o.v

BUZZ..BUZZ

"Shinyeong-ah meet me at my room" i look at the bathroom door and then searched for some paper. After that i put it on the coffee table, with bring my purse to my friends room.

KNOCK..KNOCK

Geum Hee open the door and pulled me inside.

"Yay, what's wrong?" she led me to the bed, and what's shocked me was there were dress on the bed. Hyo Jin took it and gave it to me. I looked at it clueless.

"Why did you gave me this dress?" They smirked and walk beside me

"It because tonight was the party, you should be beautiful tonight for Daehyun aka your husband" Hyo Jin said as she patted my shoulder.

"Now, hurry wear this. We were already done" they said as they peace to me.

After a few minutes, i walk out from the bathroom and smiled to them.

"Whaa~ Are you Shinyeong? Shinyeong! You was gorgeous!" they giggling and pulled me to the chair.

"Waittt. Shinyeong since when your leg injured? Aish this kid" Geum Hee showed her index finger towards my right leg. Speelishly rubbed my neck and smiled at them.

"This morning. But the problem was, i'm wearing sandle right?" they shakes their head. I pouted at them.

"Yayy, my legs can be more worst." they pushed me sat on the bed.

"Put your leg here" Hyojin hold my right leg and put it on the bed carefully. 

"Geum-ah. can you get my medicine on the bag?" Geum Hee walked to Hyojin's bag and search for it.

"Sorry if it hurt a bit" she put the medicine on my right leg and rubbed it a bit hard.

"Ouchh! Slow a bit" she smiled and only rub my leg. Soon it was done, and it look okay now eventhough it was still throbbing.

"Okay, now some makeup for you." they put simple make up on me. I smiled at their hard work.

"You shouldn't do these. Btw thanks again" we three were hugging.

"Here, where this" she showed the shoes and slowly my legs wear it. They smiled as i started to walk. 

 

"Its okay Shinyeong, it save when your wear it. Comfortable?" I nodded after my legs not too hurt whe wore it

"Okayy, now let's go!" she take her purse, along with me and Geum Hee. We walk together towards the party were held.