Party part 2

What?!? Arranged Married With Jung Daehyun? (In editing progress)

Shinyeong p.o.v

As soon as they arrived at the party, the class seem were enjoyed the party. 

"Girls, i wanna goes there. Seems many hot guys" Geum Hee said leaving us behind.

"Hello, beautiful~" Himchan winked at Hyo Jin as he streached his hand to her, she blushed and took his hand. They dance pretty well. And i was felt bad because i can't dancing since my leg hurt.

"Shinyeong? I think you don't want to attend tonight" Mrs. Baek said as she drinks alcohol, maybe.

"Yes, but i really want to attend with my friends" she nodded then she said she want to leave since a teacher asked her dancing with him. I sighed and looked everyone. I smiled at the sight of someone back, i really known it's Daehyun. But i stopped as 'they' were talking and the girl took his hand. I felt like the world was turned into black without colour like my heart, it was hurt once again..

The girl looked familiar. Her beautiful face, amazing dress, and her wavy short hair. Yess, it was Jiyeon from T-ARA. They seem like a couple, no.. but a married couple..

"Shinyeong?" he asked beside me. Jinyoung

#Imagine the baby and Sandeul not there#

"What are you doing here, alone?" he gave me water and i gladly took it.

"Nothing, just wanna enjoying the party. What are you doing here?"

"Accompanied a gorgeus fairy beside me" he smirked and streched his hand out.

"Wanna dance?" i look at Daehyun and Jiyeon, they seem enjoyed the dance. So i accept his hand and we dance.

"Jinyoung. If i asked someting, don't be mad okay?" he nodded and smiled at me.

"Are you not have girlfriend? You were handsome thought" he smirked and shakes.

"Handsome? But why you didn't fall for me?" i looked at him shocked. 

"Why did you mean by fall for you?" i being a straight person asked him. He chuckled and led me to the chair, we both sit.

"I love you" the 3 word he said make me speechless. He love me?

"Jinyoung-" "I know you were already married women but i still love you. I wanna make you as my wife" i stand up "I'm sorry Jinyoung-sshi, i'll be going." i bowed and walked to the pool. I sat on it and sighed. About 20 minutes i rested on the chair while looked at the moon..

"What are you doing here?" i look at him and smiled.  

"Hyung Seok-ah..." my vision became blurry and hugged him.

"What should i do? I thinks he was not for me" i don't even know why i felt relieved when i talked with him. He not pushed my hug but replied it and put his chin on my head and rubbed my back. My face was on his chest.

"It's okay, dear. Don't cry" but my stupid eyes still cry. His shirt seems wet because of my tears.

"I don't even know if i made a right decision with married him..." i said between my cry

"Shinyeong-ah, you know right, you have made a right decision. I saw.. you were happy. with him" his voice seem like he wanna cried. I let go off the hug and look at him. He look other way while bit his lower lip

"I'm sorry for making your shirt wet" i was joking around and he chuckled at me. I was shivering because of the cold and my leg was throbbing. I sat on the chair while Hyung Seok covered my body with his jacket. I looked at him.

"What? Aren't you cold?" i laughed and hold his jacket tight. 

".......Hyung Seok....." he looked at me. "Why did you seem sad this morning?" he smiled and patted my head.

"Jealousy" he said and walk while his hands in the pocket. Jealousy?

"Hyung Seok!" he waved his hands and walked leaving me alone here, in confusion. I walk to the halway and saw the party still being on, but i don't mood so i walked to the room and think wanna take rest. As i get inside, Daehyun was there sitting on the sofa as he watched the television

"Why are you late?" he asked but i was silent and walked to the bed.

"I'm asking you, why are you late?!?" he shouted out of sudden. I shocked but i still stay steady

"Who the boy just now?" he asked while hold my left arm. I tried to let his hand of mine

"I wanna rest" he hold my arm more hard and flinched at it. 

"Who.The.Boy.Just.Now?" he said word by word. I was unpatient at his actions and my mouth said a stupid word

"My boyfriend, so what the problem? Aren't you also have a girfriend? And aren't you said we DON'T LOVE each other for the first place we married?" he let go off my arm and his eyes looked sad.. And i felt guilty for saying that.

"I'll stay with Yongjae tonight" he leaved and walked out, as he gone, my tears dropped one by one. I'm sorry Daehyun but you make me to be like this. I lied on the bed without changed the dress. My phone was ringing, but i ignored it and close my eyes. Soon i was drifted to dreamland

end p.o.v