Get Along

What?!? Arranged Married With Jung Daehyun? (In editing progress)

Shinyeong p.o.v

"Noooo!" i woke up after i dream about Daehyun. He will leave me....  Just like my dream.

I look at the clock and get off from the bed and go to the bathroom.

"Done!" "Aish. this stupid eyes, it's make my face ugly" i take my sunglasses and wear it

"Shinyeong, don't wanna breakfast? Why did you wear sunglasses?" i shake 

"Umma, appa, i'll be going. I'll asked Mr.Park to sent me" i kiss both of their cheek and bow

"Miss are you wanna me to take you home?" 

"No, i don't wanna risk you. Please take care of my parents since i'm not home" he startled and just nodded his head. I smile forcefully at him and get off from the car. I hold the strips of my sling bag as i lowered my head to hid my face.

"Shinyeong.. Is it you?" someone asked between my locker's door. I close the door after took my book. 

"Why did you wear sunglasses, is something wrong?" Geum Hee asked as she tried to touch my sunglasses. I stepped back and fake a smile.

"Don't smile when your not" his cold voice said behind me. I turned 

"Hyung Seok? How i miss you! Why did you don't came to class yesterday?" i asked as hug his arm.

"Family problem" he only said a word.

"Guys, why don't we go to our class?" we nodded, Hyung seok let go off my hand and walk. I pouted and walk with Geum Hee

"What's wrong with you? Wearing sunglasses?" Hyo jin asked as i sat on the chair. When i get inside the class, i take a glance at Daehyun's sit. It empty. As i want to say something, Daehyun and his friend came inside the class.

"It is weird though. They already married but goes to class differently" the girls said

"Are they fight?"

"Maybe because yesterday incident."

"What incident?"

"T-ARA's Jiyeon hugged Daehyun. Owhh, how i really hope that was my"

BUKK!

"Can you guys shut up?!?" Yongguk asked angry as he close the door hard. Once again my heart hurt. I bit lower lips as Daehyun stop at my table. His hand slowly reached mine's but hurriedly avoid his hand. I only look at his hand between my sunglasses.

"I'm sorry" he whipered to me near my ear. I felt a warm breath and shiver at it. He sat on his chair and his friend also followed him.

"Hello, class! How's-" he stop as he look everyone. Some of them sad, crying and sleep.

"Maybe bad. Okay whatever happen, let's study. Tomorrow we'll have fun. Make sure you already prepared" he started he lesson and the times went fast.

RING..RING..RING

"Meet tomorrow guys, have a nice rest" he left the class. I stand up and walk to my friends as i wear the sunglasses. When we study, i take off my sunglasses for a good view.

"Girls i'll go first. Bye, see you tomorrow" we waved each other. This time i have a courage to take a taxi.

"TAXI!" taxi stop beside me, and i get inside

"xxx cafe" only a word, as he nodded and drove to the place. 

"Thank you for the ride" i smile to him as i pay the ride and get off from the taxi.

"One hot chocolate special, please" the worker nodded and make my order. After pay, i sit near window and slowly drink it.

Some girls look at me weird since i wear sunglasses inside the cafe. I only ignore them and drink the chocolate.

"Noona?" i look at him and smile. He sit infront of me

"Problem?" he show the sunglasses. I nod at his question

"What's wrong? Does Daehyun sunbae hurt you? Aish that sunbae, if i got him. I'll punch him" he hit his fist on his other hand. I laugh at his joke.

"What are you doing here, Xiumin? Skip training?" 

"Ahh! I forgot that the other member asked me to buy some drink to them" he stand up.

"Xiumin! Can't i help you? Seem like you are gonna want some help" he think, then nod. I followed him to the counter and wait for the order.

"Here, we are. SM Entertainment" he walk inside as he put his card on something near the door. 

"Dongseang! Here the drinks" he said as he show the drinks. They stop training and shocked to see me. I only smile and raise my right hand toward them.

"Shinyeong noona! I miss you" Tao said as he hugged me. Someone cleared his throat and we look at him

"Mind introduce yourself?" i let go off Tao.

"Annyeonghaseyeon, Kim.. Jung Shinyeong imnida" my trembling voice greet them. They introduce themself one by one

"Hello, i'm the leader. Suho" the one who cleared his thorat just now said

"I'm Baekhyun, hello!" he wave and smile at me

"I'm Chanyeol, the virus or the vitamin!" he 'peace' me and smile. I smile at the 'peace'

"Hello, i'm Kai, the dance machine" he introduce while dancing

"Hello, i'm D.O, the maknae. Ouch! Sehun it's hurt" he rub his arm cutely as he look at Sehun, maybe his name was that.

"Noona, i'm Sehun and i was the maknae~" he 'buing buing' me and shake his hand with me.

"We are one, Hello, We are Exo!" They bow and smile at me. 

"Sorry guys for distrubing you practise. And for wear this" i hold my sunglasses. They nod and then shake their head cutely

"No, but we were thankful for a gergoeus female came see us here"

"But you guys don't know me, well" 

"It's okay. We want to practise. Do you want to watch?" i was speechless and don't know that to do

"Come on noona. Agree" Chen said as he hold my hand. I nodded and smile at them.

The music started and they danced well. The first song was Wolf. Actually i wanna laugh when Lay always forget about the step.

"Lay-ah, be focused!" Kris said as his hand frustly rub his hair.

Then they dance GROWL song. As the song start, i already yawned several time. And i don't even know when i was fell asleep

"Let her be, don't bother her, stupid!" someone was hissed

"Hyung, noona was pretty when her sleep~"

"Guys, shut up!" i open my eyes slowly and shocked to see Tao face beside me.

"I'm sorry for fell asleep. So how's your practise?" i ywan and get up.

"Good but bad, you was fell asleep" Lay said cutely and i patted his head gently as smile at him

"Noona it's already night. How you are gonna back?" my phone was ringing inside my bag so i took it and hurriedly answered before saw the caller's name

"Thank god you answer! Where are you?" i was speechless.

"Shinyeong? Are you there?"

"Noona, who is it?" i end the call and look at him as i shrug my shoulder. *I'm sorry Daehyun*

"Let me send you home" Xiumin said as he understand my shruged. I get up and follow him

"Bye guys, see you next time!" i bow and smile at the. I saw Xiumin was messaging someone.

"Xiumin? Who are you message with?" he look at me and shake his head as he put the handphone inside his pocket.

"Why don't we eat tteokbeokki here? I heard it was delicious" i nodded since my stomach growl for food. My phone was ringing but i ignored it since i think it was Daehyun.

"Why not anwered?" "Not important" we pay for the food and eat while walking. We were chatting as a car approach us. It stop beside us.

"You are not injured, right?" he hold my arms and i look at Xiumin. He look other side as he eat. 

"So i'll going then, see you next time" he bow and walk before i can said something.

"Please, get inside the car" he hold my hand as he pulled it to the next driver seat door.

Along the way, i eat slowly as he sometimes take a glance at me.

"Why did you not answered my call?" he cold voice asked. I ignored as i look outside.

"What the problem with you then?" i asked rudely to him. He sighed

"Shinyeong, about the incident. I'm sorry. It was not i want. Please believe me" he hold my hand, i look at his hand and then his face. *How i miss his face* He sincerely look at my eyes. My heart felt warm after heard what he said. I sighed

"Okay. I forgive you" he smile and hugged me

"Yayy, be careful you are still driving!" i pushed him and hide my smile. 

"But why did you wear sunglasses?" "Because of you, stupid" i said slow.

"What? I don't hear you?" "Nothing, i don't get enough sleep" 

As we arrived at our house, Sohee unnie hugged me worriedly and happy because i was safe.

"I'm so worried about you" she hold my arms. I smile at her. "I'm sorry for make you worried" she smile and pinched my cheek gently

"Unnie!" she laughed as Daehyun walk inside his room.

"Unnie, i meet EXO just now." "And guess, what? Luhan seem was in good condition" her cheek turned to red.

"Omo, what's wrong with your cheek? Are you sick?" 

"Stop joking around, miss" she hold her cheek and pinched my arm softly. I smile at her and hugged her arm

"Unnie, i'm tired. Let's go to sleep. And i wanna sleep with you tonight, can i?" she pouted as she think and then nod.

As we on the bed, we were talking to much things. I smile at the sight of Sohee's sleep face. 

"Unnie, good night" i pulled the blanket on us and sleep beside her.

end p.o.v