Chapter 4

Kiss or Hug? [Sequel to 'Two moons?']
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(This is DaJin btw)

and some of DaJin's friends (they're under the same company. And yes, that guy is called Ren too apparently)

 (Ren)

(Sang Gil)

(Seung Jun)

                                                                      --------------------------                       

Dajin's pov:

"Just dump them on a island and leave" Seungjun shrug as he down more of his soju.

"Seriously? You're not helping so be quiet and drink" I place another bottle in front of him to shut him up.

"It's not even your problem. Let the kids deal with it themselves" Ren speak up from his side of the table. He had been quiet until now.

"You're probably right" I look down into my glass.

"You're Dajin, right?" A deep voice speak behind me.

"Yes?" I turn to see the person. At first I thought it was just a fan or something but it's one of the guys I saw earlier when I was with ______. He's an EXO member.

"Sehun said you set _____ up with someone. Why did you do that?"

"What are you talking about? I haven't set anyone up"

"Then why did ____ tell him that you did?" He ask, sounding annoyed.

"Maybe she want to be left alone? I don't know" I shrug as I turn back to the table. Lots of shrugging today.

"That's not what she want, I know it. I've know her for a long time and I'm sure she want to be with him"

"Then if she wanted to be with him she wouldn't push him away, isn't that right?" Ren speak up again, annoyed by the intruder.

"Who asked for your opinion?" Kris sneer angrily.

"Chill bro. If she want to be with him again she'll eventually make up her mind and go back to him. Give her time. And while she's taking her time, keep Sehun away from her, will you? No one wants a clingy ex-boyfriend around." Seungjun in too, and this time he said something useful.

"But have you seen how bad she feels?" He drag a chair to our table and sit at the corner.

"Yes, I have, and leave that to me. You'll be busy baby sitting Sehun" We talk some more, sometimes argue until we tell him to leave before the sasaengs find him. He do as told but before leaving he give me his phone numberand ask me to keep him updated on _____'s condition.

"Damn, is h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter