Chapter 3

Kiss or Hug? [Sequel to 'Two moons?']
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update. There have sort of been a lot going on lately so I didn't really have time. But here it is! :D

________________________________________________________________________________

_______'s pov:

"Unnie!" I call out when my new friend come walking to the café we decided to meet at the day before. Her name is Song DaJin, she's just a few months older then me, and we're under the same company. We became friends when we had a photo shoot together, and this is the first time we hang out. It's nice to have a girl friend to hang out with. EXO are nice to be with but they can be too much sometimes.

"How's it going with Sehun?" She ask when we sit at the table.

"We're just friends. What about you, do you have a boyfriend, unnie?" I lean forward in my chair out of curiosity.

"I used to date  a member of Block B, but we broke up", "Why did you break up?", "We broke up just when their hiatus started. He said he didn't want to bother me, so he broke up with me. We were really close though" She pouts in her chair.

"He should have stayed with you, you could have helped him", "That's what I told him but he still wanted to break up so that's how it ended" She shrugs and start eating the cheesecake she just got.

"Do you want me to introduce you to an EXO member? I'm sure you'd like maybe... Xuimin? Or Luhan? Maybe even Tao?" I go on talking about the members I just mentioned.

"They all sound nice, but they can't date, remember?" She look up at me, seemingly amused.

"Date in secret?" I ask without thinking and DaJin start laughing.

"Then why don't you date Sehun in secret?", "Because everyone already knows", "That what the hell is the problem?" She turns serious as she looks back at me.

"You still like him, right?" She leans back in her chair. I'm about to answer but we hear a camera snap near us and we both turn in that direction.

"What do you think you're doing?" We ask at the same time, looking at the short man with his camera still angled towards us.

"So you dated someone from Block B, and you Sehun from EXO?" The man ask curiously as he points at us with his recording device.

"Give me that" DaJin stand up and take the device from him. She listen to how much he got before erasing it and taking out the batteries and putting them in the pocket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter