Chapter 2

Kiss or Hug? [Sequel to 'Two moons?']
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, I know I said that I'd update fast but something came up and my brother was taken to the hospital. And after they left I had to help dad fix the car so there was no time to update T-T I'm sorry :c

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun's pov:

"Sehun, we're going out. Wanna come?" Suho stick his head in thorugh the door, looking at me.

"No, I'm gonna wait for ____'s program" I keep staring at the tv.

"You need to come out Sehun, forget ____" He says carefully so I won't get mad, but it's not working.

"I can't forget her, hyung!" I almost yell.

"You...weren't serious about leaving EXO, right?" He ask again, just as carefully.

"If it means that I can be with _____ I can leave easily" I look back at the tv. Even though this is my dream, I would still leave for _____.

"That's enough you little " Kris comes back in, grab the collar of my shirt and drag me outside, not even bothering when I almost fall in the stairs.

"Kris, what are you doing?" Suho ask, almost panicking at Kris' sudden anger.

"Get in and be quiet" Kris push me into the passenger seat of his car before getting in on the other side. But before he got in he called someone. I wonder who.

"Hey, hey, hey, Kris, what are you doing?!" Suho keep panicking but Kris ignore him and drive out of the parking lot. He drives fast and I'm almost afraid that we'll get into an accident.

"Where the hell are we going? And why isn't the others following us?" My patience snap and I look over at Kris who won't take his eyes off of the road, thankfully.

"You're not leaving EXO, _____ wouldn't want you to give up your dream" Kris say without looking at me.

"I'd still do it to be with her" I look out the window but turns back to glare a Kris when he slap the back of my head.

"If you leave you'll ruin for us too, and for ____" Kris look at me from the corner of his eye.

"She would understand" I ignore Kris' words.

"She would, but that does not mean that she'd be happy" He growl, and I let out a heavy sigh because I know he's right. There is a long, sort of awkward silence until Kris breaks it.

"Get out" The car have stopped and we're outside a pair of huge gates that leads to a mansion.

"Where are we?" I ask, confused. I have never been here before. Kris open his mouth to answer but close it again and fix his eyes on the gates.

"Come in" I hear the voice I've been longing to hear on the other side of the gate and I spin around. She's there. My _____.

"_____!" I run to her as my eyes tear up when I wrap my arms around her.

"Do you know h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter