BATW 4

Beauty and The Wolves
5 BATW
 
(Minyoungs POV)
"What... A Vampire." I frowned."Their are vampires now."
"I guess so.." D.O sighed.
"What's wrong with Creshia." I frowned again.
"Don't worry about the vampires.. But... We still haven't found Baekhyun and the others." Chen said.
"We will find them." Tao said. Lay nodded.
 
 
Somewhere in Creshia, Baekhyun and his friends were looking for Minyoung.
 
 
~Baekhyun POV~
 
We all started to runaway from home. We lost our friends, that meant so much to us, and now...we are in danger. Our master told us to go find the Doppelgänger. But who is this doppelgänger??
 
 "The alpha is going for the doppelgänger.  You all must find her before she gets hurt or killed. Or even found. I trust that you all may find her. But.. You may not fall in love with the doppelgänger." Master Kim said.
"Why not?" Kai asked.
"It will ruin your Life. Your plans. Your species." He said. We all looked at each other and nodded. We continued our journey to find the doppelgänger. 
 
(Minyoungs POV)
 
"What if we don't find them?" I sighed.
"Then.. We keep searching." Chen answered.
"But it's no use if we can't find them." I said.
"Nothing is 'No use' " Suho corrected."It's just how much effort you put into finding them." I nodded and layed in bed. 
"Who is this vampire?" I questioned.
"Vampires are Blood things.." Lay said in disgust.
"Werewolves never got along with Vampires huh?" I asked as I looked out the window.
"Yup. We always avoided vampires." Sehun said.
"Did any werewolves ever get killed by vampires?" I asked.
"Well.. Our ancestors were attacked by Vampires. Us werewolves had our own town and city, but the vampires took over it. They attacked every werewolf. Slashed the throat and burned them. Our ancestors were able to escape, and WE are still running away from the vampires." Chen explained as the others nodded.
"Wait... So there is still a Vampire that is hunting you guys." I said as I hugged my pillow.
"Well... Yes. Maybe...But the good thing is, we are invisible....... Except... The others." Lay frowned.
"So what are we gonna do?" I asked.
"Well.. It's YOU who has to save them. Your the only hope. Your the doppelgänger." Suho answered.
"Oh..." I frowned.
"You'll do good. You just need some training." D.O smiled.
"What training!!??"
 
 
"Minyoung!!" Sehun yelled as he woke me up.
"Hmm.. It's only 6:30 A.M. Let me sleep!" I said as I threw a pillow but it didn't hit anything since he's a ghost. 
"Hurry up!! We found you a trainer." Lay said as he appeared and pulled your blanket off.
"UHHHg!!" I yelled as I got up. I'm super cranky when I wake up. I'm pretty sure everyone is. I brushed my teeth and tied my hair in a ponytail. Wore my sweatpants and sweatshirt and walked downstairs. I grabbed my tennis shoes and opened the door. 
"Where are you going honey?" My mom asked.
"Uhh... Jogging.." I lied.
"Ok. Be careful." She said as she walked back upstairs. 
I lazily walked down the street and looked up at the sky. It's always pink in the morning unless it's raining, then it's mostly blue. I turned the corner and dragged my feet across the ground.
"Pss...Minyoung." I heard Taos voice.
"What!" I yelled as I tried to calm myself. I was very cranky. 
"This way Crabby pants." Lay shouted. I sighed and walked the other direction. 
I walked into a building and headed up the stairs. 
"Ok.. Where am I.." I said as I was getting freaked out. It was an abandoned building. No one in it except me and six ghosts. 
"Suho! Tao!" I yelled. No answer. I frowned and walked back downstairs.
"Minyoung." I heard a whisper. I got goosebumps. It was a girl voice.
"Y-y-yes.." I shivered.
"Come up stairs.." She said as her voice lead up the stairs. I followed.
"Stupid Oppas." I said. I saw a hallway. 
"This way." I heard her voice echo down the hall. There were no lights... I'm a brave girl. I can do this. I walked down the hall, looking to the left and to the right. I saw a room that was opened. 
"Hello." I said."Hello!" I said again. No answer. I walked into the room and found a girl. Or should I say.. A ghost. 
 
"BOOOO!!"
"SUHO OPPA!! IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" I yelled as the others turned the light on. 
"What the hell was that for!!" I yelled.
"SHH..". The girl said as she turned around. She was very beautiful. But one side of her face had a black mark. 
"Hello. I'm Minyoung. It's nice to meet you." I introduced.
"Hello Minyoung." She smiled as a cold breeze went up your spine.
"This is Kim Ahra." Chen said.
"She was the witch of Creshia. Her mother was killed by werewolves." Lay added.
"I'm sorry to hear.." I said.
"Your very brave Minyoung, to follow me up here." She smiled.
"Thank you." I said."Whats my training." 
"About that.. It's not really a training.. But... It's more of information." D.O said.
"Oh." I glared."Well.. I already know things about Werewolves. No need to inform me." 
"Sure thing." Suho smirked.
"I do know things. My dad was a werewolf hunter. A famous one." I smiled as I was bragging.  
"You don't really know the story do you Minyoung." Kim Ahra said as a cool breeze came. I shivered. 
"W-what is it.." I asked.
"You father killed the last werewolf, but He is very angry. He died angry. His last words were 'Look for her and Capture her. Torture her then slash .' I was there when that happened. That's why I cursed him and he died, but his body is buried in the depths of the earth." She said."But.. No one can find the body. Minyoung.. Your goal is to find the body and burn it. But you must remember... No one knows about the body besides you. You must not tell anyone."
"What about Baekhyun and the rest?" I asked as I was getting nervous.
"They already know what they are suppose to do." She said. I nodded and thanked her for the words. I walked out of the building. 
"I'm so scared." I said as Suho walked beside me.
"Don't be. Just remember that, we are here with you. And always keep your eyes opened." Suho said as the others appeared.
"You'll do good! This mission will be a success. I can feel it." Chen smiled.
 
I went back to sleep. I was so tired and stressed. Usually.. Summertime doesn't bring stress! But this summer.. There's gonna be a lot..Of stress. 
 
 
>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
How would you feel to be given a mission like this? Keke Thanks for reading!! ❤❤❤