BATW 1

Beauty and The Wolves
 
(Minyoungs POV)
I was in the car driving home when I saw something in the forest. It was a full moon. I stopped my car and opened the window. I couldn't see anything. I was scared to get out of my car, so I Closed my window and drove off. I still wonder what was out there. Maybe a werewolf? But we Creshians never seen a werewolf ever since my father killed the last one, an Alpha. 
I got home and walked into the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and turned the water on. I scrubbed my back and Washed my hair before I went to bed. The water was nice and warm, or should I say hot. The whole bathroom was misty and the mirrors were fogged up. I got out feeling refreshed, but something felt different. I Walked out of my bathroom quietly. I felt like someone was with me... Watching me. I quietly walked to turn the lights on.
"Boo!" 
"What the crap Taemin!" I yelled as he was hiding behind my bed.
"What?" Taemin said as he threw a pillow at my face.
"Get out!" I said."I need my privacy." 
Taemin scoffed as he closed my door. I rolled my eyes and Changed into my sweatpants and tank top. I combed my hair before I turned my laptop on. 
"Minyoung-ah!" I heard my mom call me.
"Yes?" I said.
"Come downstairs, I gotta show you something." She said. I nodded as I followed.
"Mom!" Taemin yelled.
"What do you want hot shot?!" I said as I rolled my eyes.
"Can My girlfriend come over?" Taemin asked as my mom eyed him. I started to laugh. It's been months or should say Years ever since taemins had a girlfriend.
"And who is that?" I said before she walked in. Long straight hair, innocent face, pretty, and mysterious.
"Naeun." Taemin and I said in unison.
"Hello." Naeun smirked."Haven't seen you in a while Minyoung." I nodded and faked a smile.
" Your back?" I asked.
"Oh I've always been here, it's just .... you NEVER notice me." Naeun emphasized.
"Oh! Let me go make dinner!" Mom said as she forgot to show me whatever she was gonna show me. 
"Mom-" oh forget it. I walked up to my room again and Logged into my laptop. I blared some music and exercised. 
"Keep it quiet Minyoung!" I heard my mom yell. I sighed and turned my music off. Yep.. This is my life.
 
~A Month went by~
 
I went to go brush my teeth before I returned. *BEEP BEEP* I walked out of my bathroom and saw words on my laptop. 
 
HELP US!! PLEASE!! 
 
I was confused. Help what? I started to type.
 
WE KNOW YOU MINYOUNG. YOU CAN SEE US.
 
I backed away from my laptop. They were ghosts. I looked around in my room but I didn't see anything. 
 
"Minyoung.." I heard as it passed my ear. I turned around. 
"Who is it." I said.
"Minyoung.." I heard again as it passed.
"Yes." You answered.
"You can see us. Try harder." I heard a bunch of voices together.
"It's not my first time seeing ghosts!" I closed my eyes and opened them again. It was dark. The lights went out. I walked to the light switch and turned the lights on. 
"Oh my Gosh!!" I screamed as I saw six ghosts sitting on my bed.
"I told you she would scream." One said as he rubbed his head.
"Hello Minyoung. We are your genies that will grant your wishes." 
"What? I mean.. Really!? Because Thats so-"
"We are joking." The other said. I frowned and looked at them again.
"What are your names?" I asked.
"I'm D.O. I'm glad to meet you." He said. I smiled.
"I'm Chen."
"Lay."
"Sehun."
"Tao."
"Suho. And I will be your guardian through ups and downs." He smiled.
"You guys sounds like my angels or something." I said. They smiled and looked at each other 
 
"So.. Have you met Them yet?" Lay asked.
"What? Who?" I wondered.
"She hasn't.." Sehun whispered to Lay. Chen nodded.
"What are you guys talking about!?" I asked again. 
"Umm.. Minyoung. We have good and bad news." Tao said.
"Ok." I said crossing my arms."What is it?" I said before changing my mind."Wait.. We just met each other like two minutes ago. And now your telling me that.. I'm gonna be in Danger??" They stared at you before disappearing again. 
"Wait! Don't go.." I pouted.
"Will you listen?" Suho asked as his voice boomed in my ears.
"Ugh.. Ok." I sighed as they all appeared again. 
"Good news is that.. Werewolves still do exist. And that there are six other werewolves in this world or should I say.. Creshia, that you have to find. But.. Bad news is.. Danger is on the way. The alpha is coming. And he's coming for you." Suho said as goosebumps starting popping up. 
"Woah woah woah.. Wait... Werewolves? The last time I heard, my Father killed the last one." I explained.
"Yea. But the alpha ALWAYS has backup. And now the backup is coming for you, Minyoung." D.O answered. I bit my lips.
"Well.. That's bad then." I said. They nodded.
"The 6 werewolves that will help you live Here.. But your gonna have to go search for them. Look for this person." Lay said as he showed me a picture.
 
 
 
 
"Oh.. Who's this? A nerd in your school?" I laughed.
"Excuse me?" Sehun said as he roamed around.
" I was joking Sehun... Oppa.." I laughed again. Sehun smirked.
"But Creshia is so big. How am I gonna find them? With your help?"  They nodded.
"No DUH!" Chen joked. I glared at him before looking at the photo again.
"Oh Minyoung, just to let you know.. We will Always be here. Your a ghost whisperer right? So you will see us-"
"Even if you don't want to." Chen added to Sehuns Words as you were still looking at the photo.
"Byun Baekhyun eh?" I said. "I'll find you soon."  if you don't want to." Chen add
 
 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
 
❤ Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy this story. Please comment and subscribe. Upvote too! ❤❤