BATW 2

Beauty and The Wolves
 
(Minyoungs POV)
 
I had such a wonderful Night. I slept well, with no worries. Suho told me stories as the others laid next to me as i was trying to sleep. I still wonder if Im dreaming because.. Werewolves, are not in my list.
 
I woke up and started to stretch. I yawned and rubbed my eyes before-
"Minyoung!" D.O popped up. I screamed.
"Oh my Gosh! I forgot you guys were here. I would've changed in front of you all!" I said.
"That would be a scene." Chen said.
"What really happened to you all?" I asked as I brushed my teeth.
"Well It all happened with a curse." Sehun said.
"Why did you guys get cursed?" I asked as toothpaste started flowing out of my mouth.
"Eww." Lay said. I smiled at him before brushing again.
"Minyoung.. Don't you know that we are werewolves." Suho said.
"What?" I yelled as i spit toothpaste out of my mouth. "WEREWOLVES! What kind of surprise is that!???!!" 
"Minyoung... If you want to see us visible. There's one thing you can do." D.O said.
"And what is that?" I asked.
"Minyoung!!" I heard Taemins voice. I rolled my eyes before opening the door.
"It's about time you knocked." I smiled.
"Umm... Who are you talking to? Your imaginary friends?" Taemin laughed. I slammed the door on him.
"Minyoung! Open up!" Taemin yelled as he knocked and knocked and knocked. 
"I'm changing!!" I yelled. 
"Wow. He must be a brat." They all said in unison. 
"Definitely but.. I got a question. Could anyone else here see or hear you all? I asked.
"No. Just you Minyoung." Lay answered.
"Oh crap. So I'm gonna sound like a psycho talking to myself." I sighed.
"It's fine. We will talk to you during emergency purposes." Tao said. I smiled and put my clothes on. Last day of school was today. 
 
"So guys, here's my school." I said.
"So big." Sehun said as he roamed next to you.
"Baekhyun might come here right?" Suho asked D.O. 
"I think he does." D.O smiled. " Minyoung, go and look at the directory for all the students. Look for Byun Baekhyun." I nodded and started to walk inside the school. I got to the office but there were too many people in there. *Darn!* 
"Minyoung, try the other door." Sehun said. I nodded and walked to the other door. It was unlocked and no one was in there. "Perfect." I whispered to myself. I went to the files and searched for Byun Baekhyun. 
 
"Come on. You can find it." Tao engouraged. I kept looking.
"There's no Byun Baekhyun." I frowned. 
"Crap." D.O sighed,
"I'm sorry." 
"It's ok Minyoung. We will find Him." Suho smiled.
"Oh.. But we still have the others." Lay added.
"Wait.. Who?" I asked.
"Lu Han." Chen smiled.
"And Kai. Or Kim Jong In ." Sehun said.
" And Kris, or Wu Yi Fan." Tao said.
"And Park ChanYeol, plus Kim Minseok." Lay added.
"Oh.. But Im pretty sure if they came here, I would've seen them already." I said.
"Trust me. They might be at a different school." D.O smiled and walked out of the school.
"Wait.. I can't ditch school!" I yelled. 
People started to stare at me. Oh.. That's right, I'm the only one who can see them. I scratched my head in embarrassment and walked out of the door.
"Thanks ALOT." I glared.
"Who told you to shout." Chen laughed. I "punched" him on the arm. 
Oh that's right.. He's invisible. Oh gosh. What a day. 
We walked to Creshian Music school. 
"I have a feeling we will find them here." Suho smiled. I walked in and headed straight to the office. 
"Miss. Your suppose to be in-"
"I'm looking for Byun Baekhyun." I said.
"Oh. He's not here today." She said.
"Where is he?" I asked.
"He and his friends are out today." She smiled.
"Oh." I sighed. I looked at the calendar. It's a full moon today. I shivered.
"What's wrong?" Lay asked.
"Look." I whispered as I pointed to the full moon.
"Minyoung, we have to get you back to your house NOW." Suho yelled.
"Why? What's wrong? Is there something your not telling me?" I confusingly asked.
"We'll tell you when we get to your-"
"Minyoung." I heard someone say.
"Naeun?" I said.
"Your in danger." She said.
" I know. You tell me all the time." I ignored her."Why are you always following-"
"Uhh.. Minyoung. I think you should listen to her this time." D.O offered.
"Why?" I said turning around seeing that Naeun was gone. 
"Let's get you home." Tao said.
"How did she-"
"Let's go." Suho said.
I got home safely. I locked the door and called Victoria.
"Yah! Minyoung! Where are you?" She asked.
"I'm sorry. I didn't feel good." I lied. 
"Aww Hope you feel better.. Oh.. Teachers coming. Bye!" She hung up. I smiled and looked at Sehun. 
"What's next?" I asked.
"You have to stay in your house until tomorrow." Suho said.
"What? There's a party tonight!! Come on." I wailed.
"Minyoung. Do you know what a full moon is? It's when WEREWOLVES COME OUT!! The alpha could be anyone at the party, and someone could get hurt and killed because of you." Lay said. I sighed.
"This is Hell." I frowned.
"Watch your language Missy!" Chen said.
"We are just keeping you safe Minyoung." Tao said. I looked at him before Laying on my bed.
 
 
>>>>>>>>>>>
 
Thanks for reading! (: Hope you enjoy! Comment and subscribe!! Up voting would be AWESOME!! ❤❤