Enraptured

Enraptured

Enraptured

 “Ya Daesung hurry up, we’re already running over an hour late! I don’t understand how it can take you TWO freaking hours to get ready for a photo shoot – they’re gonna have to start all over again anyway!” Jiyong screamed. The other members and he had been sitting on the sofa for over an hour waiting for Daesung who insisted he only needed “five more minutes” every time they asked him.

“Hyung don’t be so mean, didn’t you know I’m a make-up guru? When the coordi noonas see me they’re gonna be asking for tips and demonstrations and then I can watch Doraemon while you guys are getting ready! “ Daesung said as he strutted out of the room. He was wearing a bright yellow tank top with some way-too-tight stonewashed jean shorts and a long pink trench coat. On his feet were the most ridiculous pair of Doraemon trainers that quite obviously looked a few sizes too small. God knows he probably went to a children’s clothing shop again. On his face he was wearing several layers of BB cream that was admittedly a few shades too light and copious amounts of eyeliner. Overall it was a somewhat striking ensemble.

Jiyong shook his head at his fashion terrorist dongsaeng with the happy virus spirit and huge smile. It was impossible to not smile when around Daesung though Seungri was currently rolling on the floor laughing while Taeyang was taking pictures of Daesung (who was pulling ridiculously girly poses) while TOP was staring at his dongsaeng  with an expression that was stuck somewhere between awe and complete and utter shock.

After a few more minutes of friendly bickering and teasing between the boys their manager hustled them into the car and they drove off. During the ride the atmosphere was pretty good; nobody was particularly bothered by the fact that they were running hours late. In the business they were in being late was something quite common and their manager had assured them that the company they would be endorsing had worked with idols before so this was probably not something new for them. He’d also said that after all they were Big Bang; surely the studio would be empty and waiting for them.

The drive in itself was quite short; Jiyong plugged in his headphones, turned the volume up and listened to this favourite Pharrell album. Before he knew it they had pulled up in the underground car park of the building – which he noticed was suspiciously full for not having any clients – and made their way to the main studio.

However when their manager opened the door Jiyong felt like his whole world had stopped spinning. In front of him was by far the most exotically beautiful woman he had ever seen. She was splayed out on a vast four poster bed, surrounded by curtains in the skimpiest black lace lingerie he’d ever laid his eyes upon. He would be a fool to say that he didn’t find her y but the thing that he first noticed about her was her striking eyes.

She had the most beautiful hazel cat like eyes that sparkled in the light and spoke of laughter and happiness. He felt like he was being pulled in and mesmerised. He noticed her for the y model that she was but rather than that he wanted to get to know her on a deeper level. He wanted her to be his, he wanted to be hers.

Somewhere, in a far off corner of his mind he noticed his manager having a heated conversation with the main photographer of the studio but he couldn’t quite register the words that were being thrown back and forth.

He continued staring at her. She had rather short dark brown hair that was just past her shoulder and the cutest little button nose that was pierced – quite unusual for a model. Her lips were pouty and red like cherries; she had chubby cheeks that gave her face a childlike quality which was in stark contrast to her body which that of a temptress. Though her features were so different it worked well together, she was absolutely stunning. He could also tell that she was most obviously a professional model as she confidently posed in a seductive way without coming off trashy. He was in a trance.

Minutes passed before he felt a hand firmly shake his shoulder rather harshly. He turned around, ready to bite someone’s head off. Who dared to distract him from staring at her? He came face to face with Youngbae who had a confused look on his face but before Youngbae had a chance to ask what was bothering him, he was pushed out the way by Daesung who proceeded to slap Jiyong lightly on both cheeks.

“Ya hyung are you okay? You were staring at the bed really hard. Are you tired hyung? Shall I give you a piggyback like I give Seunghyun hyung? I can carry you if you’re tired!” Daesung offered innocently. In the background Jiyong saw Seungri shake his head in disappointment while Youngbae now looked at him with a knowing look. As for Seunghyun, he was looking at the scene with a decidedly jealous pout.

“Ani Daesungie, I’m fine. I was just caught up in my own thoughts like usual.” Jiyong told him while chuckling. Daesung really was the cutest.

“Ah okay hyung, well we have to wait until this photo shoot is over before we can have ours so we’re just gonna go into make-up now to save time. Are you coming, hyung?” he asked.

Jiyong turned around quickly, about to tell him that he wanted to stay around and watch this photo shoot when he noticed that the bed was empty. How long had he been talking to Daesung for her to have gone already?

“No, I’m just going to go make a call quickly. I’ll catch up with you guys in a while.” Jiyong told Daesung as he was already running to the back of the building. He couldn’t let her go.

It took him a while to find her since he had ask people for directions a few times (which was slightly complicated by the fact that he didn’t actually know her name) but eventually he found her changing room.

Timidly he knocked on her door, suddenly feeling nervous. What was happening to him? He was G Dragon for goodness sake! G Dragon did not get nervous but what would he say to her? Should he ask her for her name first and maybe become friends before making her his or should he just go for a direct approach? What would he do if she said no to him?

As he was in the midst of a mini mental breakdown she opened the door. He lost every thought and plan he had laid out and plotted in his head, totally enchanted by her eyes that were even more stunning close up. He swore he could see traces of blue.

“Erm… he-hello! My name is Kwon Ji Dragon… er I mean G Kwon Yong…” he stuttered. She giggled softly and he swore he had never heard a sound more beautiful. He was sure that if he recorded it and sold it as a single it would go straight to number one.

“I know who you are. It’s nice to meet you Jiyong-ssi. My name is ___.” she told him in the sweetest voice known to mankind. Later on he would swear that’s the moment he fell in love with her.

“Annyeong ___-ssi, it’s nice to meet you too. I just wanted to ask if ma-maybe you would like to go out for coffee with m-me?” he asked her timidly, scratching the back of his neck as he looked down at his shoes. Later on she would swear that’s the moment she fell in love with him.

“I’d love too.” she told him as she blushed.