C h a p t e r 4

When Everything Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jooyoung's POV   "J-jungkook" I whispered. It was silent for a few seconds until Namjoon oppa suddenly shook me with a big smile plastered on his face. "REALLY?! JOO-AH! REALLY? JUNGKOOK? THE MAKNAE?" Namjoon oppa kept asking me. "Oppa… What's wrong? You're scaring me" I said looking at him in shock. "Ah sorry. I guess I was just too happy to hear that" he said rubbing his neck laughing. "Happy? Why?" "Because at least he's someone I trust" Namjoon oppa said smiling brightly. I was about to say something when my maid knocked on my door. I told her to come in and she told me and oppa that dinner was ready. I dashed down the stairs to the dining table because I was suuuuuuuuuuuper hungry but someone stopped me before I was about to dig in. "AH WHY ARE YOU STOPPING MEEEEE?!" I whined and pouted. "Yah! At least wait for your parents first before start eating like a monster!" Namjoon oppa scolded me playfully. "OPPA! I'M NOT A MONSTER! But fine… I'll wait for mom and dad since I'm a nice girl" I told him sticking my tongue out at him. "Sometimes I just want to yell at you for disrespecting me but you're too cute and I love you too much" oppa said pinching my cheeks.   After dinner, me and oppa went back to my room and we decided that tomorrow Namjoon oppa will be staying with us instead of granny since one, our house is waaaaaaay bigger. Two, our school is closer to my house than granny's and that I can go to school with Namjoon oppa. Three, my parents works a lot and sometimes they're not home so they want Namjoon oppa to take care of me when they're too busy. Honestly, I am happy that Namjoon oppa is living with us because I love hanging around with him although secretly I am also happy because BTS will be coming over to hang out which means Jungkook will come too. Okay now what the heck am I thinking? Anyways, oppa will be spending the night here since we have school tomorrow and my parents did not allow him to go home giving the reason that it's too late and it's dangerous at night. "Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him out of the blue while doing my homework. "Why? Are you going to be jealous of my girlfriend?" he replied keeping his eyes on his homework too. "Nooooope! I just want to know whether I have a sister-in-law or not, you know" "Okay now that's funny. But no, I don't have a girlfriend right now." I nodded my head in reply.   It's now around 11:30pm and I was feeling very tired so I told oppa to go to sleep and that I'm going to sleep now. I gave him a kiss on the cheek to which he kissed me on the check back. Before I shut my room's door, oppa suddenly shouted "Tomorrow BTS are coming with us to school too. Is that okay?" I nodded in reply.  "Okay then. They'll meet at the house around 7:15am so be ready! Oppa will go wake you up in the morning too so have a good sleep my baby Joo!" he flashed the smile of his. "OKAAAAAAY! Gosh you sure talk a lot oppa!" I said quickly and shut the door locking it. It took me only a few minutes to drift off into slumber land after I land on my bed.


Jungkook's POV

It was 6:45am and I woke up to the noise of someone banging my door. I groaned and covered my head with my pillow and pray that the noise will stop. But to my dissapointment, it didn't stop until 5 minutes later when I heard the door knob twisting. V hyung came crashing to my bed and starting jumping on the bed. I threw my pillow at him to make him stop and it did work. V hyung was hugging my pillow tightly.
"Just letting you know, you're not going to get this back" V hyung said still hugging it ever so tight.
I had the urge to punch him in the stomach right now but it will just make V hyung pissed off and that's not good a sight to see in the morning.
"Will you get ready now so we can head ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter