C h a p t e r 3

When Everything Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

Me and the hyungs were enjoying our time but then we realized that the maknae didn't even talk or laugh. All he did was look at this girl that was sitting at the table not too far from us. Hyungs started snickering around and then V tapped me.

"Dude, hyungs are saying that Jungkook is in love with that girl. Do you think so?" said V.

"I don't know but I think the hyungs might be right. Let's see" I told V. Then right after that, my phone vibrated, indicating that I received a text message.

GROUP MESSAGE - Rappy Mon hyung, Hope hyung, Suga hyung, Jinnie hyung, Blank V

Rappy Mon hyung: What's up guysss!

Me: Why are texting when we're right in front of each other...?

Jinnie hyung: Because Kookie might hear us! Ohmy Jimin. Common sense please?

Me: HEY! I WAS JUST ASKING HYUNG! WHAT'S UP WITH THE INSULT):

Jinnie hyung: Soz kiddo(; hyung still loves you thoughhh~

Blank V: But hyung! You said you love me the most!

Hope hyung: BURNNNNNNNN! Jin hyung is in a love triangle with the '95!

Rappy Mon hyung: Can you stahpppp. I didn't create a group message so that you guys can talk about yourselves!

Suga hyung: Did I miss something....?

Rappy Mon hyung: You guys are hopeless. Anyways, our little maknae has been staring at that girl for a while. Do you think we should pay a little visit there to make Kookie embarrass? :D

Me: Hyung, are you sure that you didn't want to go there because her friends are pretty?

Rappy Mon hyung: No Jimin -.-

Me: Well, whatever. I'll go if other guys go too.

Rappy Mon hyung: HEY HYUNGS AND V! YOU AGREE? JIMIN ALREADY DID!

Jinnie hyung: Yeah ok whatever. There's too much text up there so I'm just going to agree to what you guys are up to.

Suga hyung: Me too

Blank V: Me 3!

Hope hyung: I guess I'm 4...

Rappy Mon hyung: OKAY! THEN LET'S GOOOO!

We all then stood up and made our way to the table. It took Jungkook awhile to realize what we're up to because he got up from his immediately when he saw us talking to the girls he was looking at.

Jungkook's POV

I was in my own world until I saw Namjoon hyung started talking to Joo and ruffled her hair. OMG WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?! WHY IS HYUNGS THERE?! I started panicking and got up from my seat immediately and ran to my hyungs.

"HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" I half-whispered to Namjoon hyung which made him stop talking to Joo.

"I'm just making friends. Why?" He answered with a smirk and turned back to Joo and started talking to her. He then whispered something to Joo which made Joo giggled and look at me with Namjoon hyung. They looked so close which made me upset. I stormed out of the shop and started walking home ignoring my phone that was ringing like crazy.

Jooyoung's POV

I was talking to Yookyung and Nayoon until a group of guys came over. The guy that was the tallest and had very small eye started walking close to me. His face looked so familiar but I can't put my finger on it. He then started introducing himself.

"Hey Kim Jooyoung! I'm Kim Namjoon, in case you can't remember me" he said while smirking. I was taken aback. HOW DID HE KNOW MY NAME? AND WHAT? IN CASE I CAN'T REMEMBER? It was like he read my mind because he then said "Aigoo. I guess you really can't remember me huh? I'm your Joonie oppa!" he said then ruffled my hair. Then it hit me. Joonie oppa aka Namjoon oppa! My cousin that left to America 5 years ago! I was about to stand up and hug him when someone tapped him that made him turn around. I realized it was Jungkook then everything made sense to me. Those group of people that came over with Namjoon oppa was Jungkook's friends.

"HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" I heard Jungkook clearly although it sounded like he was trying to whisper.

"I'm just making friends. Why?" Namjoon oppa told him and turned around to me with a smirk. I was about to say something when Namjoon oppa whispered to me "I know you want to ask me a lot of questions right now but don't. I'll tell you later when Jungkook leaves. Anyways, look at him. See how pissed off he is right now? Doesn't he look like Mojojo from Powerpuff Girls?" I then looked and him and giggled. Right after, Jungkook just stormed out off the shop which made me stop giggling along with Namjoon oppa. I turned around to look at Yookyung, Nayoon and Namjoon oppa's friends. They had a shock expression which made me cracked up like crazy. Namjoon oppa then calm me down by holding my shoulder. After I calmed down, everyone was shooting questions towards me and Namjoon oppa nonstop.

"WHAT IS GOING ON. CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO US?" said one of Namjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter