OO6

The Exchange Student.

 

{Third person}

"Crap. I didn't know you were that GOOD!" As seokjin shook Sumin's shoulder while she widened her eyes. "Heh." Sumin rubs her nape. "Come on guys lets just eat and then we have great last period of P.E, okay?" Hyungseok said and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. 

All of them arrived at the cafeteria and got their food like at recess. While they were eating, there was screaming across the hall. Sumin put down her fork and sighed. "I think I lost my appetite from the girls." They guys started laughing and pushed her forehead. "Ow." She rubbed the sore area and frowned. 

"I see you made friends, already." Sumin turned around and saw her twin. "Tch, you didn't realise before?" Changjo frowned. "I didn't know, I had to save you from Minhye. She is so annoying. Ugh." Changjo paused, "Will you excuse me, but I want to show my twin to my friends please?" Sumin's friend raised their hands up, "Go ahead, your the Kingka here!"

Changjo gestured Sumin to follow him. As Sumin followed Changjo to his table, she saw two guys being childish, one was flirting, one was listening to music and the last one was sitting there staring at the twins. "Guys, this is Sumin, my twin." Changjo spoke in Korean and faced to the other five guys. "Heh. The problem is that she can't speak English, so is an exchange student." Changjo faced to Sumin. "Don't worry, we can speak English, but not that much. Heh." Sumin blinked at them and said "Hi."

"Hello Changjo's twin, I'm Ricky." As he showed his cute aegyo to you. What the hell is aegyo?

"I'm Niel and I saw you at that music audition today. You're really good!" The guy with the fish lips. Lol.

"HEY! You're the girl that performed last! I'm Chunji! Don't call me Chanhee. Ugh." The one that was flirting.

"Sup. I'm C.A.P." The leader did a wave and went back to listening to his music.

As Sumin faced to the last guy which was staring at her and made an eye contact. Far out.

"I'm L.joe." As he said it in a cold voice and looked away.

"Heh. Now you know all of our names... Do you want to stay with us or go back to your friends?" Changjo asked and rubbed his nape. "I think I'm just going to head back." Sumin replied.

"N'awwwwwww don't go!" As Ricky pouted. Oh gosh how cute?! "Okay, what do yo have last period Ricky?" Sumin asked. "P.E." He replied. "Great, see you there." Sumin waved and went off.

{L.JOE'S P.O.V}

As Sumin came with Changjo, she looked pretty. Natural beauty I guess... When the other guys introduce themselves, it was m turn. Holy crap. I had to say something.

"I'm Ljoe." As I introduced myself in a cold tone. Wow L.joe. You're so mean! Now I think she will hate me-- wait, why do I even care? Stop it L.joe. I heard that Ricky didn't want to leave and she asked what was his last period. It was P.E. Great. I wish I had P.E on the last period... Sumin left and my heart started tingling. 'Just leave it.' So I just did.

 

End of lunch.

{YOUR P.O.V}

I came back to the guys as the bell went off. We went into separate lockers well, because I'm a girl. DUH. I quickly got change into my P.E uniform and went out with my phone and water bottle. As I went out, I saw Jaehwa out there. Where's Hyungseok and Seokjin? 

I went up to him and asked where they were, "Oh, they're fixing their hair" He scoffed and I chuckled. The rest came and ran to us. "Why do you need to fix your hair when we have P.E now?" I raised my eyebrow and they rubbed their nape in embarrassment. Tch.

"SUMIN!" I turned around to see Ricky, Niel and Changjo running up to us. "Hello, guys!" I waved to them. "Hey, who are they?" Niel asked. I was about the reply but Hyungseok cut me off. 

"I'm Hyungseok."

"Jaehwa!"

"And Seokjin!"

"Well there you go!" I chuckled and looked at the girls glaring at me. . "Hey twin, you should go to your fangirls." As I pointed to them and the three off them looked at the glaring them. Apparently, they glared back and the girls looked away. "All done."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"STUDENTS. We are playing slider hockey today. Get into a group of ten." 

"Yes I love this game!" I exclaimed and the six guys laughed. "We need three more people though." Changjo pat my head. Great how can we find three more people?

"We'll join!" We all turned around to see another three guys. Great, I'm the only girl in this team. "Come on in!" As Niel gestured them to come. "Thanks, I'm Jimin by the way." He smiled. "I'm Jungkook!" The one on the left. "And I'm V." The one on the right.

The three guys looked at me and waved. "Hello, what's your name?" Jimin asked. "Sumin." I replied. "Oh by the way. I bags goalie."

 

 

 

 

 

"DONE CHOOSING YOUR GROUPS? Lets get this game started!" As the coach called my group and another group for the first round. Since I brought my phone with me, I asked the coach if I could play some music on. It gets me concentrated. Heh. 

"3. 2. 1." He blew the whistled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAHOOO!" Seokjin yelled. 

 

"We won! YAY!" Hyungseok lifted me up while I started screaming. 

 

'I have such dorky friends. Heh.'

-----------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 6

This my last chapter for today. See you tomorrow and good night!

Comment or Suscribe. Thanks.

s-u-n-n-y {2227hrs 041013}