OO1

The Exchange Student.

Flashback

{YOUR P.O.V}

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS, MUM?!" I yelled at my mum furiously. "You're sending me to Seoul? I can't even speak Korean, I can only speak Laos and English. NOT KOREAN!"

 

"Relax darling, I'm sending you there to be an exchange student. Not only just that you're going there to meet your father and your... twin brother." Your mum was speaking in calm way and was trying to explain why you were, but you didn't listen. 

You didn't want to go because of one word. DRAMA. You hated drama in Korea, where the school would have Kingkas and Queenkas. What is the point of have Kingkas and Queenkas?

You sighed and gave in, "Fine mum, but I'm going because of you, okay?" You paused between your conversation and asked, "When am I going to meet dad and my twin?"

"Tomorrow."

End of flashback

"Hello, welcome to Seoul and enjoy your trip."

'This is it, I'm meeting my dad and twin brother... Here goes nothing.' I thought. I went out of the plane with my belongings, into the airport to see a sign that says my name. Sumin.

Hello my name is Sumin and I'm eighteen years of age. Apparently I'm half Korean and Laos, but the thing is, I can't speak Korean and that's a major problem. As you can see, I am an exchange student, so maybe I might not be in a normal class with students. Just on my own, which great for me.

"SUMIN!" Someone called out my name and was my father and twin brother. I saw a sign with my name on it and paced up to them.

"Hello, you must be Sumin right?" I nodded. "Well call me, dad okay?"

"Okay." I replied and looked at my twin, who looks really manly... 'Are you sure he's my twin, mum?'

"Hello, Sumin, I'm Jonghyun, your twin, but I prefer Changjo." He bowed. 'Oh gosh does Korean culture have to bow? Also, I also don't know what is he saying in Korean. God damnit life.' Next thing, Changjo grabbed my stuff to the car and placed it in the boot.

'This is going to be hell.' I thought and fell asleep inside the car. 

----------------------------

End of chapter 1

Hello readers, I hope you enjoyed this first chapter!

Chapter 2 is coming right up.

s-u-n-n-y