OO5

The Exchange Student.

1 hour later.

Sigh. It was time to perform our chosen songs. Great. On my way back to the hall, I bumped into someone. More drama...

"Sorry." I mumbled. 

"You better be." The guy scoffed and walked off.

'Geez, I said I was sorry-- Wait, he can speak English? Aish, just go back to the hall.' I mentally screamed inside my head and walked back. As I arrived back into the hall, I saw the guys and tried to scare them... Failure. "No. Sumin. Just no." The guys just shook their heads. As the four of us were having a conversation, Mrs. Kim got our attention and spoke, "One hour has passed, you may begin. First up is... Lee Chanhee."

All of the students saw him came up to the stage and bowed. 'Great. Do I have to bow when I go up?' The girls except me started squealing and fangirling. Really girls? Really?

"Hello Chanhee, what will you be singing today?" Mrs. Kim asked. "I will be singing... Snow Flower." He replied and smiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XM91iZPNFk

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After he was finished, the girls was screaming. Oh gosh. Many auditions passed, some were powerful and some were crap. The guys have been up, they were really good. Their voice is unique, but not better as Lee Chanhee. The thing is that I haven't auditioned my song yet. Am I last? WHAT?! This is going to be nerve racking. I'm nervous now...

"Last we have Choi Sumin." Mr. Lee announced. Oh no. I'm last? Here goes nothing. Calm Sumin. Calm down. I went on the stage and bowed "Hello Sumin, what are you singing for us today?" Mr. Lee asked. "I'll be singing... Hero by Mariah Carey." I replied. "Whenever your ready."

I grabbed the microphone and today the person to play the song. I'm really nervous now! HELP ME!

"YOU CAN DO IT SUMIN!" Hyungseok, Jaehwa and Seokjin shouted. 'Thank you.' As I mouthed back to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C56QurWWFAE&list=PLYmh1afRMhILYYsqrQgk8NKPEzTXMzwIk&index=4

There's a hero

If you look inside your heart
You don't have to be afraid
Of what you are
There's an answer
If you reach into your soul
And the sorrow that you know
Will melt away

And then a hero comes along

With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive

Lord knows

Dreams are hard to follow
But don't let anyone
Tear them away
Hold on
There will be tomorrow
In time
You'll find the way

And then a hero comes along

With the strength to carry on

And you'll finally see the truth

That a hero lies in you

That a hero lies in you

After I sang the song, the crowd went wilded and the judges were clapping for me. I had to say something. "Thank you!" I shouted.

"WOOOO!" Mrs. Kim was cheering for me and I went off the stage. Best audition ever. Mrs. Kim did a fake cough and the went off. "You'll see the results tomorrow. Goodbye students and have a great day." Everyone from the music elective classes went out to have lunch. I hope there is not going to be another drama coming up...

-----------------------

End of Chapter 4

I hope you enjoyed it!

Comment or suscribe, thanks :D

s-u-n-n-y