Clandestine

Very Very Good

Jaehyo sprints to the bathroom as soon as a break is announced, his bladder aching as he tries to get there in time. Fortunately for everyone, he makes it and sighs happily as he is finally able to relieve himself. Even with his eyes blissfully closed, he still knows exactly who enters the bathroom and takes the urinal right next to him.

"Hey, leadah man."

"Ay." There's a moment of relaxed almost silence.

"You as tired as I am?" Jaehyo snorts.

"We've only been here for, like, 4 hours and I'm already ready to lay down and die." They both laugh a little, Jaehyo zipping up and going to wash his hands.

"That chick is pretty hot, right? I got to hand pick her, personally!" Jaehyo dries his hands and shrugs before he realises Jiho isn't looking at him.

"She's okay." It's Jiho's turn to snort, buttoning his pants and going to stand behind Jaehyo, looking at the both of them in the mirror.

"Got someone else in mind?" Jaehyo breaks their reflected eye contact, looking anywhere but the mirror, and doesn't notice Jiho's arms sneaking around him until it's too late. His fingers trail lightly under the fabric of his untucked dress shirt and Jaehyo feels like he takes the deepest breath he's ever taken, until he remembers-

"Oh, dude, gross! You haven't washed your hands yet!" He tries to slap the offending appendages out from under his shirt, but Jiho just laughs, going higher and clinging tighter.

"What, you think my is dirty or something?" Jaehyo could hear the smirk, the smallest hint of superior laughter, in Jiho's voice, and it makes him weak in the knees.

"Maybe..." He knows how feeble and shaky it sounds, but he can feel Jiho's hands trailing lower and lower, circling his bellybutton before resting just below it, breath ghosting over his ear when he murmurs his response. Jaehyo fights to supress a shiver.

"Maybe? Maybe you should just go down there and see for yourself." Jaehyo is about to turn around and take him up on that, before someone bangs on the bathroom door, telling them the break was over. Jiho lets loose a sound most easily described as a growl and Jaehyo responds with a groan. Easily, his day is ruined. Only 4 hours in, a raging hard on, and the worst in his life up to this point does not a happy Jaehyo make. They pull apart, but not without great reluctance.

"That's a standing offer, in case you weren't sure." Again, they make eye contact through the mirror, and Jaehyo feels like a schoolgirl when the younger winks at him before walking out. Grinning to himself and straightening his rumpled shirt, he thinks that, maybe, the day could still be salvaged.