Lipstick

Very Very Good

Jihoon wandered around the big warehouse they were using for filming, helping out here or there and chatting with the assistants. He had just made a full round of the set when he came upon the possibly sleeping form of their eldest rapper, stretched out on a bench.

"Yah! Park Kyung! Are you tired or just bored?" He shifts and opens his eyes, holding up two fingers as Jihoon crouches next to him. He holds back a snort of laughter.

"You've still got lipstick all over your mouth." Jihoon can't believe he had forgotten about that. No wonder everyone had been so ready to laugh with at him.

"I know, isn't it glamorous~" he halfheartedly tries to save face and Kyung laughs outright.

"Maybe if you were five." Jihoon huffs and pouts.

"You've still got lipstick on too!"

"Technically mine is eyeshadow" Jihoon rolls his eyes and punches Kyung's arm, "and at least it's not all over my face."

"Well here, you can have some of it if you care so much!" He doesn't hesitate in leaning forward and connecting their lips, the kiss soft and sweet despite the odd angle. When they pull apart, their laughter has been dampened and they enjoy the moment for a little longer.

"Still bored?" Kyung shrugs and smiles in a good humored way.

"Then I'll give you an assignment!" Kyung doesn't know if he wants to accept a mystery assignment from Jihoon or not.
"Pass that on to Jiho while I go wash this stuff off."

His fears are banished and he nods, a little grin growing on his face.

"Consider it done~"

 

He finds Jiho hanging up some outfits in the changing area and joins him between two racks of clothing.

"Who will film after Jaehyo hyung?" Kyung picks up a shirt and helps Jiho in his task, the both of them watching as Jaehyo tries to make a fool of himself in front of the busty boxing girl.

"Me, for the demon king concept. I just came out of makeup, so hopefully I'll go soon." Kyung looks to Jiho, though he isn't looking back.

"I bet if you kissed me, my lips would become pink instead of white." There's a pause. Jiho looks around before locking eyes with Kyung.

"This better not mess up my own lipstick." He grumbles before looping a finger around Kyung's suspender and pulling him closer, lips moving against his. This kiss is a little more pg-13 than the one earlier and it takes a small, low groan from Jiho to snap them out of it.

"So. Pink?" They both laugh and Jiho shakes his head in a definite no. Kyung snaps his fingers and stomps as if he's disappointed.

"I'm still fine, right?"

"Babe, you're the finest I ever met. This, by the way, is from Jihoon"

And he leans forward to kiss him again.



Jiho steps off the set and pops his back, handing his props off to some assistants before making his way to change into his normal clothes. It was his last shoot for the day and he was happy to be finished. He was even happier when he found Jihoon changing into his outfit.

"Last shot of the day?" Jihoon looks up, almost startled, before he finishes tugging his pants on.

"Mm-hm, and you?"

"Just finished." He pulls his shirt over his head and puts it on a hanger.

"Lucky dog."

There's a moment of quiet as they both finish dressing up or dressing down. Jiho is done first, and watches Jihoon preen in the mirror.

"Finally got that lipstick off your face?" Jihoon laughs sarcastically, not noticing Jiho get closer until his hand is on his shoulder and turning him in his direction.

"I liked it on you." And then he kisses him, half trying not to mess up what Jihoon's already got going on makeup-wise and half trying to actually press some of the pigment from his lips to the maknae's.

"Did Kyung send you here?" Jihoon mumbles against his lips.

"He may've made a suggestion..." They hear someone call for Jihoon and groan in exhasperation. Jiho pecks him once more on the cheek before pulling away completely, grinning when he sees that Jihoon's lips are just a smidgen more pink than they had been before.