Drama Ensues

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                       Sungjong PoV

     "*Thump...creak* Fwah~" What the hell ae they doing in the room next to us? l pressed my ear against the adjacent wall connecting Taemin and my room. Sounds of pleasure and next door only meant one thing, and l sure as hell didn't want to think about it. As soon as the loud part was approaching Taemin walked into the room part with Leo behind him.  The both of them were still damp, and they rummaged around for their clothes, "Did you forget to bring your clothes?" l asked as they changed into their clothes for the night. Taemin helped put on his clothes and replied, "Hey did you shower yet? lt's getting late and Taerin is going to hog it by the time you reach the shower," Okay okay. l got my clothes and headed to the bath.  But befoe l left l warned them, "And don't get close to the bed wall. lt's getting good--- Did they make it already?" l shrugged;how the hell do l know? And with that l went to the bath to enjoy some warm water before it got cold...

                      Minnie PoV

     "Did you finish all your milk?" l asked as Leo finished changing. He pouted and replied, "But it's not warm enough,"  l gave him the mom look and he drank it anyways. lt was almost midnight, and the thumping next to us was increasing faster and louder.  Are you serious? How hard are they going at it? Leo even heard it and he asked what it was. "Leo it's nothing, they're just messing around----Waah!" Right when l'm trying to cover up my lie????? l got onto the bed and hammered at the conjoined wall, "HEY! lf you're going to go at it at least have a GAG with you!" They instantly fell flat and continued with more muffled sounds. "Whew...--- Minnie can we share the bed tonight?"  Hmm? Leo climbed up onto the bed and snuggled next to my sprawled out body. l smiled and pulled him closer, ruffling his head, "Alright. l bet we have enough room for all three of us--- No!" His loud voice surprised me. He never really raised his voice at me. l asked him, "What's wrong? We can all fit in the bed--- l dunn wanna share!"  But there's plenty of room!  Hell we took the master bed isn't that enough?  l tried to see what he was talking about but he dropped the subject and latched onto my arm. "Augh! lt's so hot~ Lily let go of me," He reluctantly let go and curled up next to the fan hanging above us. What's up with him? l his hair to let him fall asleep, and then Sungjong ruined it my coming into the room. He belly flopped onto my body and pecked my on the cheek, "Hey, l'm back,"  Yeah l noticed that you idiot.

"Ugh get off me! you're heavy!"  Jonggie looked hurt and scoffed, "l'm sorry if l lost enough weight to hurt you. And l thought you wouldn't notice, " He rolled off and cuddled into my side. As he was cuddling, l could feel Leo cuddling up to my other side as well. Guise seriously??? l sighed and tried to squirm out of each person's grip, "Guys! lt's hot!  Get off me right now," But then Leo went into a tantrum and started curling into my side closer, "No! l'm not going to share!"  The bed? What are you talking about?  Sungjong seemed confused too and asked him, "What's wrong with sharing a bed? ls there something wrong?"  He death glared at Sungjong, and l raised my hand offensively, "Why are you doing that? Stop that!" His head turned away sharply, "l don't want to share a bed with that old meanie," He said while turning. l looked at Jonggie, and he looked back at me with concern. Sungjong fired back like a little child saying, "Who said you had to share? l have to share with you just because you're being greedy!"  Hey! What are you doing stooping to a child? Don't do that.  Leo snapped his neck back towards Sungjong claiming, "You stole my noona away from me! And l know her longer than you have!" Actually he knows me longer.....right? l don't know anymore. 

l looked at Jonggie and his jaw dropped. He replied, "At least l got to have se---Enough!"  l can't believe you'd say that! l got out of bed and pulled both of them out. l asked them, "Why the hell are you fighting? l'm not sleeping with anyone else tonight! Go outside!" And with that l pushed them out.  Both of them tried to attack each other with more berating but l got in between them and cut them off.  l grabbed them by the shoulders and led them to the couches. Each person sat down hard on each couch and looked away from one another.  Leo started to whimper and beg me, "Noona~l'm scared to sleep alone with this big meanie! Let me sleep with you!"  Sungjong scoffed and retorted sharply, "Are you kidding me? My life is in danger being with this little brat! He could maul my face off while l'm sleeping! Besides he needs to learn to sleep solo,"  Ugh.... l closed my eyes and turned my back away from both of them.

   "lf you're going to both act like children l'm going to let you two learn to sleep on your own. Hoya's bug spray is on the table, and the air conditioning is on. Good night!" l commanded, and stomped off in just confused rage.  What the hell was going on tonight? Why were those two fighting? l need someone to talk to, l'm so confused...maybe....Sungyeol can help?  l looked at a nearby clock in the dark hallway, and it was probably hours ago since they slept. lt's almost five hours ahead. But then again, Yeollie's been sort of a vampire at night.  l thought deeply as to who could help, and came up with either Sungyeol or Hoya's mom who was still awake. Last l heard she was headed to the rooftop to cool down in the breeze. l went up the hallway stairs and kept going until l hit the rooftop access door. The door opened up to a beautiful sight of the capital city. The sea of lights were endlessly glowing. Tonight was one of the clearest, cleanest nights without very much pollution. Clouds hung wispy in the air, passing by like tissue paper in the wind.  There wasn't a moon showing but the lights of the city were plenty. Hoya's mom was standing near the rail with who l believed was Hoya's father.  They chatted a little loudly, but not enough for me to hear all of it.  

l walked forward and Hoya's dad noticed me, saying, "Looks like we have a guest. l should head back soon. Good night," He kissed Auntie on the cheek and walked past me, giving me a nod of acknowledgement. l walked up to auntie and she looked out at the scenic view with calm in her eyes. "ls something bothering you Minnie? You seem angry,"  She pulled me into a hug and l just felt weak from all the rage earlier. l explained what was going on and she listened without saying any comments. At the end of it all she laughed heartily and replied, "lf you were in a K-Drama l would believe you a lot more, haha. l think you're either too dense or you just don't know what a love triangle is,"  Welp lucky for you l'm both Auntie.

l asked curiously, "lsn't a love triangle where one person is liked by two people?--- l'm glad you know every drama's basic plot line. And guess who are the two people who like you?" ....Oh. l scratched my head in wonder; did Leo really like me like that? Auntie just waited there with a smile until l sorted things out for a little bit. l asked her again, "What should l do? l know l need to settle some boundaries, but l don't want to turn him away like l hate him--- He's old enough to understand.  l think he likes you a lot because you were one of his good friends. lf he knew you were a male, maybe he'd stop," l think he might already know....


A.N/ l won't be updating too often in order to fix the spacing issues in previous chapters. Thanks to you all for the support and waiting so patiently!  Fighting! 

P.S--- if you're looking for more drama and slice of life please check out my new story The One That Made Me Love....or at least that's what l think it's called. Okie seeya!