Revenge is Cold,but Boyfriends are Sweeter

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                     L PoV

        We finally got out of Kwangmin's death grip(something tells me that he hasn't had it a LONG time.Youngmin,you gotta step it up)and back home to the dorm.Just as l was about to put the key into the dorm,Hoya grabbed my arm,''Wait,l forgot to tell you guys something,''Hmm?What's up?''l invited all of our parents here for a welcoming dinner,including Gyu and your parent---WHAT!?!?!?D-Did l do something wron--YES YOU DID!l'm-mm sorry...l just thought...*sob*''Uh-oh.l hastly gathered him up into a hug and brought him inside,with the help of a quick little kiss.''l'm sorry,l'm just---a little bit edgy with my parents right now.You can invite them.What are we cooking?''Hoya thought for a moment,''Hmm,l was thinking soondubu jjigae(tofu stew),ddukbokkie(rice cake balls with spicy sauce),mandu(aka dumplings),yangnyeom tongdak(spicy fried chicken,don't let Onew in the house),japchae(glass noodles),bulgogi(duh),and bibimbap(veggies w/rice mix),with yangcheopchangul(beef tripe stew),''Wow,tall order for a one night stand(food stand,don't get ahead of me).''Myunggie,is that you?HELP!I'M STUCK!''l think l know where.Hoya rushed in and assisted,while l almost gagged from the smell all the way from the front entrance.The next few moments were of Yeol screaming and hissing curses,and then,a sickening slurp and a pop echoed through all the rooms.The next reaction l had to that was to laugh with Hoya,seriously,my fell off.lt fell on the floor,laughed a bunch of times and jumped right back up.W-Wait...we gotta hurry and cook!''Hoya,get back here and start cooking!Get the ingredients we don't have and just go!l'll start and clean up,''Hoya rushed out of the bedroom bursting out laughing and running into me.He hung onto my shirt for dear life as he kept laughing away.''What's so funny?''He finally stopped after l gave him the cold mistress voice.''Nothing...but don't you think it's kinda strange how our boyfriends just cheated on us?And we suddenly feel closer?''Huh?Well,kinda.An ldea sparked in my mind right after he said that,''What would you say if we all dated each other?''A look crossed Hoya's face,''To have THREE boyfriends at once?''l nodded,and he smiled at the thought,''Well,then it wouldn't be cheating,and we could all screw each other in the and not be fouled for it,''Hoya's face lit up,''Okay jagiya,go hurry up and clean while yeobu gets the food,arraseo?''l nodded and pecked him on the lips.''Wait,be safe.l found this when l was going through stuff l had.Stuff it under your shirt or something,maybe on your belt loop,''l rummaged through the closet and found nothing of the object.''lt's okay,l'll just go and be back quick,l only need afew things more,''And without another word,he left for the corner market.Better get those two in action.

               ''Yah,Dongwoo,get Yeol in the tub and start getting cleaned up,we're hosting a dinner tonight in two hours,l hope you can get this room to smell like blossoms or something else,but hurry,''l was really good at the cold stare and voice.l loved it when they would get all scared and hurriedly go do my bidding.lt worked on Dongwoo at least.He picked up Yeol and let him wash up in the bathroom.Dongwoo started on the sheets and blankets,when l backhugged(more like waist)him,and whispered in his ear,''Hey,l wanna talk with you for asec for hurting my Yeollie,''l felt him shiver.''Ehehehehe...sorry?''l hugged him tigher,and nibbled his lobe,''Hmmm,what do you think...about us going out?''He froze,'Not possible,unless Yeol is involed somehow?Are you thinking of us four dating together?''l nodded,and a thoughtful gaze came upon Dongwoo(which is very,very rare).''l think that sounds like a good idea,no faults for anyone,right?''Exactly.''l knew you'd see it my way.l just need to break it to Sungyeol later.We walked out into the kitchen,where we got all of our food out.''Let's see,soondubu jjigae we can make last minute,l guess.Dongwoo,you can handle the spices for the bulgogi and chicken,right?Yup!Okay then,l'll make the ddukbokkie,japchae,and prepare the bibimbap.So that leaves the tripe stew,mandu, and soondubu to Hoya.Let's this dinner on!''

                  Hoya PoV

     lalalalala~hmmhmm...found the last of the stuff l need!l wonder what they're starting up at the dorm.l paid for the food and quickly hurried along the snowed up road back to the dorms(which is not that far).Brrr...chupta.At the edge of dorm grounds,l spotted a group of four walking by on the other side if the street.l could easily tell they were the four that protected Hyuna.What were they doing?They noticed me,and it looked like they were bout to attack me,but they ran.What was that about?Oh right,the dinner,gotta get going.''Hey guys,l'm back!''They hurried out of the kitchen,in full kitchen regalia and aprons,and snatched the food out of my hands and kept working.''Nice you see you two.l'm going to check on Sungyeol and help you guys in a minute,''They waved thier acknowledgement,and l walked into the open bathoom to see Sungyeol struggling to get out of the tub.l caught him at the last split second.''Hey there princess,hang on,your isn't ready to walk yet,lemme help you,''He murmured his thanks,and l patted him dry.''We have guests tonight,so why don't you just stay on the bed and sleep?l'll bring you food later,''Sungyeol didn't listen and kept trying to walk and stand up,''l'll be fine--ah!''Slumped over my shoulder,l just brought him out to one of the sofas and laid him there,''l'm not your carry-on,just let me sit---AUUGHHHH!!!!!AHHH!''Told you honey,can't do that.He winced in pain as he sat up,leaning o the armrest heavily.''You okay?Let me get the poppy seeds...here,''l popped a pill of poppy oil into his mouth and gave him water.He gulped the water down and just sat there,leaning on the rest,scrolling through the tv.Whatever keeps your mind off him,that's good enough.''Hoya,c'mon,the soondubu,mandu,and stew is all you,''Okay.As l walked by the set up table,they had already made most of the food,so l guess l was there to top it all off.''Get me the tofu and tripe,L,start wrapping the mandu,and Dongwoo,set up the living room with flower sets,tea,drinks,fruit,etc,''Dongwoo set off to do his job,and Myungsoo set off on helping me finish the cooking.This is why,you have more than one boyfriend at one time.lt's already going out great.L decided to be romantic in the kitchen and hug behind my back,reach is arms through past mine,and held onto my hands to teach me how to cut properly(like l couldn't,psh).''Honey,we don't have time to be cutesy,especially in front of our parents,so knock off the cute act and get the mandu all steamed up,''He let go after l gave him a kiss,and finished my work.

       ''Ta-da~!And ten minutes to go!We did it!''l changed out of the apronware and got into the showers quick before they came.L came with me.''You mean together,L?''He smiled cheekily,and l guess l can let him in.We flushed ourselves real quick with soap and water and were out a minute before Dongwoo saw them pull up at the visitor's lot.l stood at the fridge drying my hair off and looking for a good wine for the guests to try(Sooyoung loves a real kick of alcohol in her ,not like l couldn't appreciate a sausage or two.we are so alike,hehe)''Whatcha got?''Dongwoo pulled out glasses from the cupboards,looking over my shoulder to see what we had,''We're not strong drinkers,and only our parents,Sooyoung,Gyu,and L are good at this,''Okay,Cabrenet Blanc for us then,and...Malbec and Pinot noir for everyone else.Why do we have so much wine?''L walked by and shrugged,''l think there were alcoholics in here before they cleaned out,''Oh great,more to cook with.We only got all of the glasses down,when the doorbell rung.''Ready to go?''Dongwoo was the one first to the door,where his mom and Gyu were holding food baskets and gifts.''Looks like someone finally picked up thier own underwear?How's it goin honey?''They embraced,and only seconds after,my mom and sister walked in.''Heya squirt.l smell bulgogi and makgeolli,don't hold me back!''Ahaha,sure.She was also holding a computer under her arm.Yeol's dad walked in with alot of gift baskets.''Where's my little girl?''Yeol shot up from his seat,but kept leaning,''Ha,ha,now put those down and have a drink,''His dad tsked him,''Well well,already master of the house?And l see you got busy...''Yeol smiled and sat back down,''Yeayea,l'm just abit off the edge right now,''They went over and talked with the others,while Dongwoo was pouring the drinks out,and L's parents howed to the door.The boss of the dungeon,here at our doorstep.L instectively walked back into the bedroom,and l opened the door,hoping to cover for him.They seemed like nice people(key word),and they walked in with gifts as well.''Hello.Thank you for inviting us.Mind if we come in?''Stuck up polite?l see the resemblance...l let them in,and they toured around the living room for afew moments,examining the Gundam collection(along with the dino plushies)Dongwoo had,next to my charged stones(casting purposes),and Yeol/L's book collections.Dongwoo and Yeol noticed the strange atmosphere around them.''Oh,by the ways,where's Myungsoo?''Uhm,not going to tell you.''l believe he's busy doing something,l'm not so sure what though,''They quickly walked into Yeol's room,scouting for L.The shower was on,''Hmm,l guess he is busy.Well,why don't we all eat soon!l'm starving!''His mom took up a spot at the table,and the others broke conversation to go sit down.''Dongwoo,get Sungyeol a cushion,''His dad cocked an eyebrow,but didn't say a word.Dongwoo carried him to a seat next to Dongwoo(across from L's),put a fluffy cushion on the seat,and let him down slowly.A quick burst of pain was uttered from Yeol's mouth.''You okay there?''Sooyoung and Gyu looked abit suspicious,''Yea...yeah,l'm fine.l just practiced way to much today.l'm still suprised Dongwoo still had the energy to walk,''Dongwoo scratched his head sheepishly,''l didn't use the mallet that time,''L's parents were talking to Dongwoo's,while mom and Sungyeol's dad were talking with Dongwoo and Yeol.

    L finally came out of the shower,hair just freshly dried,and just abit damp.He sat down next to me,and our dinner started.''You okay dear?''He nodded,and started to eat with the rest of us.His parents were actually cheery and nice.His mother was sitting next to him,speaking quietly to him.Luckily,l leaned next to him,close enough to him,''So Myungsoo,how's it feel to live on your own?lt's been about two days or so,''He put a piece of food in his mouth,''Just fine,but how is it at home?''She smiled,''lt's...calm.We found suitable people for you,all of them really nice.l was hoping you would go on just afew more---no thanks mom,l'd rather not,''Ooooh,no wonder he was squeezing my hand so tightly.''But,you know l'm just doing this to keep you prepared for the future,''He smiled sadly,''l know umma,but l want to just...not worry about it.Not now,''He stopped to take a large swig of makgeolli''Aish,Myungsoo,don't be an alcoholic,''He stayed quiet.''Well,looks like l'm stuffed for tonight.l'm gunna go head down to the shop,Kwangmin's going to have our heads if we don't hurry,right Hoya?''Huh?But l didn't finis---waah!He smiled and said to be excused from the table,and held onto me while bolting for the door.l grabbed my keys and left quickly with him.''Yah,we don't need to go there now-!!!''L pulled me over to the side of the building on the ground level,and pulled me into a hug.He was tearing up,and l hugged him back,keeping him warmed.Not the same for me,as you already know.''L,hunnie,l'm getting cold,''He opened his jacket,and zipped it up around us.L's phone vibrated inside his parka,so l pulled it out and answered.lt was Yeollie,''L?What's wrong honey?''l told him that he was busy,''Really?He left kinda quickly and fuming,so,l hope nothing happened,''A note of worry lingered on his voice,''Aniyo,he's fine,l'm taking care of him,we made it to the store,no worries,okay?Baibai,''We started on the walk to the road to the shop,''Sooo~Mind telling me what the hell is going on?''He breathed softly onto the back of my neck.''Well,l guess you don't know,but l keep getting set up from my parents with girls,''Huh,l don't see that much of a problem,''What made them do it?''He sighed,and cuddled into my neck,''They're investors,brokers,all into the stock business,and they made it into the S and P 500.Millions of dollars circulating around the world.Yen,won,dollars,dong,pounds,and almost all of it was lost only afew years ago.Once they had me born,they decided to keep going with the stock trades at home while raising me.One day,they invested in a medical network,supposedly worth more than several millions.The management was supported with someone named Martha Stewart,really famous idol in America,was inside trading,right before the stock fell.They lost half a million on it,and that was almost 70% of the stock money they accumulated.They quickly withdrew out of the business,and went on into early retirement,all to support me.When they thought l was at an appropriate age,they wanted to make sure that no matter what,they would make sure that l would be financially secured.Until then,they kept pushing me into it,and l just didn't want to be bothered,so l left with Yeollie here,''Oh,oops.We got to the shop,closed,but the lights were on in the top level.We walked right in,and immediately heard moans and screams that sounded like Youngmin,''Ahhh!!!KWANGMIN!NO!!!AH,AAHH-!!AUGHH!!!!I'M GOING TO---AUUUUUUUGHHHHHH!!!!!!''The only thing we could see over the balcony level was blonde hair.''Looks like Kwanngie's going to be much more happier tomorrow,RIGHT KWANGMIN???''The brune's head popped over the balcony ledge,with Youngmin wrapped round him.''Looks like we have late customers,honey,''

         ''l already catalougued the orders early,and l had time to screw around,hehe,''Youngmin looked loopy as hell,''Mmhmm,l feel so tired,take me back inside to the house.Have something while l'm going in the back,''We followed them into the back of the room,and there were stairs leading up to an apartment.''Uhh,you have an apartment,and you don't inside?''They shook their heads,''We don't like the smell,''Uhm,okay.They gave us cocoa and let us sit inside,''So,what's on your mind?Something's bothering that cool face of yours,L---what?l'm not flirting!''Kwangmin glared at the airheaded twin,''You know that you have to flirt to stay alive,''He smiled.''Anywho,my parents are probably going to arrange another date with me,and if l turn 18 without choosing someone,they'll arrange someone for me,''l' guessing that Youngmin and Kwanggie know.''Well,aren't you with Yeollie?''He nodded abit sadly,and l held is hand,''That's in the closet.l'm not going to tell them until whenever l feel like it,''The blonde sighed,leaning on one and,''You can't keep it up for long.Well,you're almost 18.When you make it,just reveal it,''L leaned into me and hugged my tummy,''But l don't know which one to choose~''Yah,down boy,down.