Hyuna Strikes Again

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                          Hoya PoV

         l opened up my laptop to check any updates or messages,when l saw Sungyeol sent me something.''Hey Dongwoo,come here for asec,''Dongwoo walked over to my side,and looked over at the screenl felt him get angry,''What is she trying to do?''Dongwoo paced around the room,''She wants to get me away from you.Make me look stupid,so she can save the day,that !''He slammed his fist on the desk.''Yeol says that she has followers,and she also has people spying on us.They took this just today,''The pictures that were taken included the resturaunt,the park,and even at our houses!l closed the shades to my window,and turned the light off.''What was that for?''l silenced him,and guided him to the backyard,''Let's go to my workshop,l think l might have a good way to get rid of these stalkers,''And we went into the large poolhouse that served as my garden and workshop.l locked the door behind us,and pulled down the black shades over the windows,then the floor lights.The lights glowed a dim pale light,only on the groung,but we could still see around us.''What are we doing here?''Dongwoo asked quietly,''We're going to block them out,protecting the house from photo exposure,''Dongwoo was confused about how l could do it,but l showed him the collection of books on the shelf,bound in old leather.

       ''My grandma was part Japanese,and they believed in lots of other-world things,like feng-shui,and the other world.My grandma was a medicine woman,a shaman,priest,whatever you wanna call it,but she dealt with strange occurences back in the old times.My mom didn't want to learn the art,but she made me learn them,and they work.She taught me potion brewing,whle my grandpa taught me how to fight and craft things.For his age,he was fit as ever.He taught me lots of the skills l used to fight Sungyeol.Anywho,lket's get this thing done,and yes,these books are spells and rituals my grandmother wrote down from her side of the family,''Dongwoo was shocked.l pulled out an unmarked,white,leather-bound book,and went into the garden nursery room.Dongwoo followed me through.''Wait,did your grandma also do witchcraft?''l nodded,''l can't do anything harmful with Wicca,if ye harm none,do what ye will.Wiccans are bound by rules,we can't harm anything unless it really is dangerous,''l took out bottles of ingredients,and walked back to the main room.Let's get started.l flippped through the book,loooking at the ancient writings,and found two methods,each pretty simple.One was a circle ritual,the other was a field ritual.''l think we should do both rituals Hoya,just in case,''Good thnking.We needed alot of ingredients,but l guess we could do it.''Let's do the circle first,''

  Rosemary,Nependeath,rose thorns,Juniper,Mandarin seed oil,and herb roots.''Step in the circle,''l let Dongwoo walk into the circle with me before l sealed the drawing with chalk.l lit the neccesary candles,and put them just outside of the circle.''Sit down with me,''We sat in the circle,cross-legged,while l used the herb ingredients.A circle of rose thorns,rosemary at the south,Mandarin oil to the east,Juniper to the west,Nependeath to the north,and the roots held by us.''Ok,repeat after me,''

                           ln the circle we call home,

                          Where evil now,lurks and roams,

                          Rid this evil,of the walls,

                          Save thy sisters three,and heed our call.

   We continued the chant until a breeze picked up from an open window,and blew the candles out.''Why did the last part say sisters?''Oh.that part l was supposed to change,''Well,this was written way back,so there was once triplet sisters,who wrote this spell.lt still works great,nonetheless,''We got up,took down the circle,and peered outside the windows.''Can you hand me the goggles on the counter?''He ran back and handed me the goggles.l put them on and switched the filter to night.l saw afew people hidden out in the trees.My battle training traps should do the trick.l went to the bookcase,and pulled out a green book with an arrow on it.The book slid back into place,and l heard the crossbows l made fire into the night.''...They're gone.But,what will the spell do for us?''Oh,l never specified it.oops.''lt should keep all of the images from being noticeable,meaning that the should turn blurry,or it'll be inconvienient timing,''We walked back into the house,''Let's hope this doesn't continue into tomorrow as well...,''


A/N:INFINITE,TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHH MY FEELS~TOO MUCH!