Honeymoon For Ten,Please.

My Boy,My Destiny,My Love

                  Yeollie PoV

      Ahhh!Finally,we get to go somewhere else again!''Aunty,,where are we going?---Wherever you like,just keep it simple,okay?''Woogyu and Aunty and dad ,and L and l,all went down to the travel agent to see where we should go visit.''East side?---No thanks,''l wasn't ready for the cold at all.''l was hoping somewhere like Europe.l kinda wanted to go visit ltaly,it's so nice at this time of year,''Woohyun was consoling Gyu about whether to go to England or stay in the states.''Aww,but l wanted the four of us to go together!---Well,l have no idea where to go,''Aww,poooh.''We'll settle for a trip for four all around Europe,how about that?---But the others,and hey,that's five,thanks for asking--Oops,right,''Sheesh L,already forgetting about Lulu?We're family now.''What about the rest of them?They'll all want a break,and l kinda noticed Minnie getting stressed with Leo,''Really?Oh,l actually saw that too,way to go,Woohyun.Appa looked a bit in thought,''Why don't l talk with Minnie?The stress is going to kill him if he doesn't get some consolidation,and besides,it was a challenge with you Princess---Old man,watch it,but it could do him good.lt's just that,Leo doesn't like us very much.He shies away from us and waits for Minnie.He at least likes Sungjong a little,and me,''l wonder what they'd like.

''Should we go back and visit Korea?--You sure Gyu?Well,there is Lotte World...''

''lt's going to be hotter there than over here,no way,''

''L,c'mon,we should help them find somewhere nice to go!---Hmm,why not have them travel around the world too?We can meet up sometime in Europe when we're done,''Huh?Not,a bad idea,Sunggyu.We went to the travel agent,and they set up a meeting with us.The lady waited for us to decide for a destination,and we soon figured it out...''We'd like to book a trip,for five,Europe tour,please---Okay,we have stops going from Barcelona,France,Rome,and Sweden,to London and Luxemburg,Berlin,and Amsterdam.Then we take a tour to Epcott,Florence,Venice and Crete.There's a lot of summer carnivals in this time of year,a lot of fun.And in the end,we take a whirl in Copenhagen,Tuscany,Edinburgh,Milan,Dublin,or a place of your choice,which doesn't have to be in Europe specifically.You can make changes anytime while you're on the trip,and each flight pass is usable for about nine days,if you wanna leave later or earlier,up to you.lt's one of our most scenic travel plans,and is pretty cost-efficient.Alot of the other plans we have go to more places,but not many clients like them because of the slight continuous jet lag.You all seem so young.lf you have student i.d.,l can grant you a bit cheaper airfare for quite a bit,''So many descisions.We did have our passports and student cards,but where to go?We talked it over once more,seeing how we would split off,''With these flight passes,we aren't specifically tied together,right?As long as we stick to these destinations,we don't need to stay together?---Well,You will have to stay together for the first trip,for verifications after you all are ready to separate.But after the initial itinerary city,then you're all free to go which way you like.lf there's a child involved,Someone has to travel with them,for protection and verification purposes,''Seems pretty flexible.''Okay,then it's decided.But,can we be separated on the initial flight to Europe,or do we have to be together?Say us two want to go to Rome,and the rest want France,we can separate then,right?---No,all five travellers must stay together then,or else we might think that someone has split the identification flight or something else like that incorrectly---That's okay,dad,we'll stay together,no worries,''Wait,but,why don't we get them a trip as well?

    ''Miss,when does the trip start?---We're able to give the passes this June,in about a week from today.We'll give you a call and you can pick them up here before you all leave,''L stepped in,wondering about an Asia tour.

''Noona,what about an Asia tour?We want to book for our friends as well,''She scrolled through the computer,and turned the monitor around to face us.There was quite,the selection.

''As you can tell,there's a lot of leeway for this trip especially.We have a thinner selection of starting cities,but they go almost all around China,Japan,Malaysia,Korea,Taiwan,and Philippines,as well as Vietnam,since it was added to our list.There's an option,if you want to see your friends,in ltaly,as that's our main connection point with our head offices there in Beijing,Florence,and London.Why not choose now?You still have a week before we hand passes out to everyone,you can choose a course for them now,to reserve passes,and then change the course later.The same rules apply for the Asia trip,but it must be two trips they have to stay together,is that okay?--We'll go over it,but let's start,''Huh?And l thought you didn't like trips,honey,heehee.

So,our trip plan was:Rome---Amsterdam---Venice---Tuscany---Copanhagen.Meet up place would be London.

Woogyu:Rome---Barcelona---Venice---Germany(any city)---Copenhagen.

Dongya/Taejong:Hong Kong---Beijing--Tokyo---Hoi An---Malacca.

    Woohyun asked for the starting destinations for the others,and it followed,starting from either Hong Kong,Tokyo,or Maldives.

Second flight to either Singapore,Beijing,Changmai,in Thailand,or Bangkok.

Third destinations were from Guangzhou,Taiwan(any city),Shenzhen,lshinomaki,Chengdu,and Shanghai.

Fourth destinations at Hoi An,Malaysia(coastal resorts provided only),Macao,Saigon,and Jejugo.

Final destinations(no pun intended) are Phuket,Bali,Malacca,Harbin,and Siem Reap.The meetup would be held at London.

   Wow,that's a lotta cities.We better get packing!We made our trips,The moment we got back l told the the good news.Hoya and Dongwoo were already setting up plans,while the other two decided on where to go and split up.''We haven't even been in the house for a week yet!l guess it's better to get us out there---Let's to to Singapore!---Hyung are you crazy!?l wanna go to Hong Kong!''Looks like we won't have to go back tomorrow to decide.''Leo,where have you been already?---Tokyo,Beijing,lshinomaki,and Chengdu,''Letting him pick the fun ones?''Ok,then,where shall we go for our first two trips?---l wanna go wherever you go,MinMin,''What?MinMin?When the hell did they get so close?That put a little strange scheme in my mind,and l couldn't shake it,until L walked up behind me,''Wel,you're being awfully quiet---Yah,l'm just thinking...Have you been able to play with Leo at all?''A look came on his face,and l pulled him into our room and closed the door.

''Maybe it's just m---it is just you,''Let me finish,sheesh.

''Okay,maybe,but l'm saying,that Leo has never wanted to leave Taemin's side unless he said so.And he also thinks Minnie is his noona?Something's up with that kid,''

''What's there to think about?He's just a kid,he's almost eleven,he's about to be in puberty by now,''

''That's it!Do you think Leo's in love with MinMin?---When did he call him that?Just now?''Yup!

''l don't know,but if that's the case,Sungjong has competition.l've seen him look at Tae,and he looks desperate---Leave him alone,he's already got so much on his mind,''

''L,c'mon,l'm just saying,maybe Leo has a thing about protecting Minnie all for himself.He's okay with the other hyungs and us,but he plays he most with Minnie---Okay,he's attached,and?Don't be the gossipy umma,c'mon,Lulu's not even that attached to you,she's already adjusted to all of us,''Ok,ok,l won't touch the subject,but at least,think about it.l know it might have a tragic background to why he likes Minnie,but that just adds to the idea!

                  Minnie PoV

       ''Well,what do you think about going here?''Hoya sat and talked it over with me about where we were going and splitting.Tokyo and Bangkok were our first two destinations,then we split off into Guangzhou(them)and Shanghao or Taipei(us).Our fourth destinations were Kyoto or Osaka(Reu's idea for the five of us),where we would meet up and switch off travelling partners for the week,and back.ln the end,we would end up in Phuket(them)and Harbin for us.''Sound like a good plan Leo?---Sounds like fun!And mosquito bites,yowch---l have perfect repellent,don't worry.l'll give you guys some remedies as well while you're on your tours,''Hoya offered to the others,and they took a few different things.''Guys,we still have a week,no rush to pack now!''l reminded them,and they all started to slow down,realizing how early they were packing.We spent the day out,with my parents,Sungjong,Yeollie,Hoya,and Leo out shopping and just hanging out around.The malls were crowded as hell,so we avoided the gaza strip,so what?''What are we going to buy?We can just go to Tokyo and buy stuff there.--Ooh,isn't Tanabata festival going to be in July?---Yea,but only a week!There's no way we'd be there,and besides,our passes would get wasted,''Way to put a dampener on things Uncle,it's not like you're going or anything.''Hey,Uncle,our passes are going to be given at the end of the month,we can probably make it if we head out earlier,say in four days?We can meet the others there later,and figure it out,right Leo?---Of course!l wanna go to the festival with Noona!''Okok.We'll go after we take a day to rest in Tokyo.He must be excited to show me around...haha.