My Best friends

SM91: Of Love and Happiness [ a collection ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{}

title:

my best friends

words count:

1290

summary:

"Every morning, I walk to school with my four guy best friends. Yes, four. Ironic that I’m still a real girl. By real, I’m not confused with my uality. Though sometimes, I can be quite boyish too, nonetheless, I’m still a girl."

 

 

I, Seo Joohyun never hated school. Hate is not a suitable word to be put in the same sentence as school in my life. I love school, really. Every morning, I walk to school with my four guy best friends. Yes, four. Ironic that I’m still a real girl. By real, I’m not confused with my uality. Though sometimes, I can be quite boyish too, nonetheless, I’m still a girl.

Today, it’s just another day that I spent my lunch time with my best friends. When we’re on our way to the cafeteria, girls’ squeals can be heard. Yes, squealing, that’s their routine every time they see my four best friends.

Now, let me tell you about my best friends. We start with the eldest of us, Kim Joonmyun. Well, we called him by the nickname “Suho”. Suho is because, simply, he’s the eldest and takes care of us like real brother. Not that I’m complaining though. He’s the richest amongst us five too, but to make it clear, he’s not that bratty type of rich kid who like to brags about his luxurious life. He’s kind, really kind. Suho’s face, how to explain his face? He’s very good looking, especially when he flashes that beautiful smile of him, the smile that can make girls swoon and boys jealous of his handsome face. I sounded like I have crush on him, yes, that’s true. But I was crushing on him when we’re younger. Who wouldn’t though?

What’s interesting about him is he’s the student council president. Even though he has the face of an innocence kid and heart of gold, he’s very strict. You wouldn’t want to see him turning into mini hulk. Not hulk, just mini hulk because he’s small in person. Forget about his cute body size let’s focus on his strict personality. Suho’s strict to the students and he’s not bias. There’s one time where my two guy best friends, that make them his best friends too, involved into fist fight. They get lectured by him all the time when we’re walking home and don’t even imagine the punishment they get in school. Just don’t.

Let’s move to my other guy best friend. Kim Kibum is his name but prefer to be called as Key. “It’s cool. You never understand it.” That’s his answer when we asked him why Key not locket? Now I know why he prefers to be call as Key, because his fanbase in our school are calls Locket. Genius Key is genius. Key, he’s cute and unique. He has a smile of kids. It’s cute, really. It’s too cute to be put into words. His face is very pretty and I think a lot prettier than me. I always by calling him as “unnie” which in turn, I get a headlock from him. Yes, that’s Key guys. Always forget that I’m a girl. I blame him for m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter