Melody-3

Secret Melody

Kim Nara POV

I went straightly to my home and see my older brother together with his friend playing along again. Sometime I’m asking myself are they not even sick of their own faces? I mean they all can see their faces every day.  It’s not that I hate them seeing in our house it’s just I’m confused

“Annyeong!”  I greeted them and smiles. Sungyeol Oppa ran to me and hugged me; well he’s like a big brother to me.  So I don’t mind even he hugged me all night long.

“You’re here!! How’s work?” He patted my head and holds me till I can sit beside hoya and Sungyeol

“Fine” I look away, actually I have this work that no one knows. Well can some company will accept me if I have this amazing face? Their costumer will run off in scariness if they see me serving them.

They smiled at me and I can feel the protectiveness of my Oppa’s. I guess I’m still lucky right?

I stood up and bid goodbyes to them saying I need to change and sleep, and Study of course. I need to focus on my studies as much as possible. After my education and If ever I graduated as a valedictorian I can fly to US and find a work with huge salary.

I headed to the shower and let the water slips on my body, suddenly I remember him. His angelic face, does that even possible? Why his face keeps flashing on my mind when I don’t even know his name? I sigh I shouldn’t think of him. He will never notice me. He’s handsome, I’m Ugly that are the reality and I need to accept it.

After my show I change myself into comfortable clothes and headed in front of my piano, its electric piano actually.  I pressed the keys feeling the good sensation that I’m feeling right now. This is my past time, playing piano, this one of my way on how to relieve my stress. I smiled to myself and thanked my family, they appreciate my talents and want me chase my dreams, but how can I? I don’t have any confidence

I stopped pressing keys and grabbed my notebook containing my own composed songs that I always play when I’m feeling stress in school and tired of being bully with others.

Sunggyu Oppa and I walked together in school and pats our own way to our classroom, I stepped on my class and I saw him, with his head slumped on the table.  Weeks have passed, Yes, Weeks. And still I’m looking him from far, I know his name, Luhan, He’s also running for valedictorian position they say I’m his greatest rival, but He’s only sleeping in our class while me always studying after my work. I guess his more intelligent than me right?

I look at him, his golden hair. I always stared at him, I don’t know if I like him or not, but every time I see him my day complete as if he did something that makes me happy. Does that mean that I like him? Well if did, no one will know right?

Time has passed quickly and I immediately grabbed my things because I’m sure Oppa’s are waiting me at the cafeteria. I was about to walk out when someone grabbed my wrist, I flinch at sudden electricity runs on my body.

I turn myself to see who is it, when I saw him, Luhan, my angel. I can clearly see his flawless wait face, pink lips, pointed nose, he looks like an angel.  From now on, I will call him My Angel because he looks like an angel.

I snapped into reality when he waves his hand in front of my face “ahh, mianhe” I look down, I mentally face palmed myself. Ah!! You need to control yourself Kim Nara, It’s so embarrassing “what do you want?”

I look at his bored look and he handed me a ballpen “its falls when you’re fixing your things”

I took the ball pen and bit my lips “Thanks”

He nodded and walked away, he passes me again. I sigh he will never notice me. Never, I thought he’s going to ask my name and be friends with me but, I was wrong.  Why I am expecting of something I know it would never happen, Stupid me.

Myungsoo POV

I stretch my arms and smell the fresh air, after so many years, I’m here again, “Welcome back L” I mumbled to myself and ride on my service car. I’m so excited to see my friends.  I look at myself in the side mirror and fixed my hair.

I smiled to myself thinking their reactions when I appear in front of them. That would be fun!

____________________________________________________________________________________

4 subscribers! Thank you /throw kisses/ 

Comment.Subscribe.Upvote.Have Fun! <3