Melody-2

Secret Melody

 Nara's Pov

The bell rang signaling it’s time to go home. I looked at him, and he's waving at someone he's friends are waiting for him. He's smile, how he's lips turns into small curve.  I want to ask he's name, but I'm afraid. I just sit here and look at him form far. I grabbed my bag since. I have no friends in here. I got used to it every time I'm going to school. I looked at my wristwatch and its, 6:30 pm. I'm late from my work. I took a bus and went straightly to our house. 

I saw my mom, cooking our dinner. 

"Hi, Mom" I greeted her and her on the cheeks

"Have you eaten?"

"Not yet, but I'm late for my work, so got to go mom, see ya!" I smile at her and dashed

Into door

Luhan POV

I ride on suho's car were heading to Lay house and sleep there. I look at the window and saw a girl running on the street. I think I know her, I tried to think we’re did I see her but apparently I didn't have a chance to remember.

"Did you saw the transferee?" Suho asked while driving

"Ani why?" I shook my head, I don't know that there's a transferee, as if I care right?

"Nothing, he's Sunggyu's sister" 

"How did you know?" How did he know such news? I have these thoughts on my mind that he's gay.

He's much updated when it comes to news.

He shrugged "I heard"

We arrive at Lay house and as usual he's like a king living in a castle. We’ll all of us are rich but he's only child so he's mother taking care of him as if he's a fragile person

We went to his room and as usual play around, they are my friends. Sehun is my closest friend among of them. We called ourselves exo, why?? I don’t know. It’s just people call us that. At first I thought, I will hate them but it turns out that I was wrong. They are very great, Kind, and they are always there on my back whenever I’m down.

“You want?” tao handed me the cookies but I refuse, I’m sure he want to eat that by him.

Well Tao I’ve known him for so many years, He’s a beast when it comes to food. He can eat whenever he likes. As if he has a big cellar on his tummy.  The first time I saw him I thought he’s a weak, fragile person. But I was wrong he’s practicing wushu since he was child, well try to mess with him and he can sue you easily.

D.O threw a pillow at me and move his hand as if I am dog, obeying my master, well D.O he have this amazing voice like baekyhun, at first you will think that he is 7 footer man, with a manly body structure but no you’re are wrong, he’s not even in 6 ft. and have this narrow shoulder. We often throw a joke at him because of his height and shoulder but once he punch you believe me, there will be a big mark on your skin. “What’s your problem?”

“Come here, you peasant, ppali!” he shouted at me and tapped the floor beside him. “Play with me”

I rolled my eyes and stood up and go back to my old place, I took out my phone and plug my earphones on my ear, I face the ceiling and closed my eyes, So relaxing.  I was about to fly on my dreamland when suddenly someone took out my earphone and shouted at me “HYUNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!”

“! !” I cussed and glared a sehun who’s hiding at Xuimin hyung’s back “Come near me again and you’re dead”  

“You know, I always think of this, how you can earn this huge popularity with that arrogant temperament,” I smirked at chanyeol whose eyes is glued on the computer

“Because I have this appealing that no one can beat” I put my legs on the tabled ad stretch my arms when Lay threw plastic bottle and hit my head “yah! Hyung that was hurt”

They knew me as one of the most arrogant student in our school. I don’t to talk to anyone except to my friends

“Woah, how can they take pictures like this? They know the right angle” he shook his head in emulous way.

“Do you know the name of new transferee?” Suho asked and everyone shifted they’re attention to him “He’s Kim Sunggyu Sister” he added

“Infinite Kim Suunggyu? Oh, I remember her, the girl with a big lair on her head!”  Sehun clapped his hand but immediately hid his hand when Chen threw a bottle at him “yah, watch your words. You don’t know her so don’t speak like that”

“Sehun what’s her name?” chanyeol asked while looking at the PC screen

“Kim nare? nasa? Ohh I forgot” he tapped his chin as if he was thinking her deeply “OH! I remember, she’s Kim Nara Luhan hyung classmate! Search it hyung ppali!”

When I heard that he is my classmate my subconscious wants to know who she is, I have this urge on my body that I have to search for her and know her more, I stood up and walked beside chanyeol “type it! Ppali!”

He typed it out in our school site, which you can access the information about students studying in Namkan University; you can see the auto-biography of each student as well as the achievements or previous award in past or present school. A girl with, as sehun said big lair on her head, with a pimples on her face, One word she’s Ugly definitely Ugly. “Kim Nara 19 yrs. Old WOAH!! Look she’s amazing! Got 1st ranked straight since Elementary to high school, International school propose scholarship but she refuses and choose to study here in korea, AWW!! She don’t have any talents”

My jaw dropped when I heard that she got 1st ranked straight. Despite of her appearance she’s still intelligent “Hyung she will be your biggest rival” he looked at me and I gave him my famous smirk

I guess I have a rival now.