Melody-1

Secret Melody

I stood up in front of this big gate; I let out a big sigh, why do I need to transfer in another school? It’s useless they’re going to bully me anyways. I stepped on this school I look all around everyone is busy with their own business. I sigh in relief, this is what I want. It’s fine with me if I’m just a wallflower.

I went straight to principal office to get my schedule and my section “Annyeong hashimnikka” I smiled and bowed 90 degrees

“You must be Kim Nara?” A girl with her mid 50’s asked me.

“Neh seseongnim” I replied back.

“This is your schedule and section” she handed me a piece of paper, I look at my section and I’m section 4-A “While this is our handbook, it contains the rules and regulation of this school” then she handed me the small book named ‘Namkan University’ “and lastly this is your key to your Locker, you can see your new uniform inside”

“Kamshamnida Seseongnim” I bowed 90 degrees again and waved goodbye to her

I went to my locker and put my things inside, I saw my new uniform. It’s a royal blue skirt above the knee and white blouse with a royal blue lining and red neck tie. I blew my bangs up to my head and look at my schedule, its Math time.

I’m Kim Nara, 19 years old. They say I’m almost perfect, note the word ALMOST! I have this loving parents and brother. I wish I have the same features with my brother Sunggyu. Well he is one of the most handsome here in our school. But sadly I was not born to be beautiful nor born with a snow white skin. I’m ugly. They say I’m ugly. I have this big hair on my head. It’s useless to comb or brush my hair; every strand of my hair is dead. And I can’t do anything about it. I have this over populated pimples on my face, and I have this very oily face. I can have my own oil factory because of my face. But they also said I have this amazing perfect S body, but I don’t want to show it to everyone so I always use big t-shirts to hide my body. You can call me a Shrimp; you can eat the body but not the face. I have this perfect brain; well they say I’m smart. I always ranked 1 in my old school.

I knocked on the door and a girl with mid 30’s smiled at me “Annyeong seseongnim Kim Nara Imnida the new transferee”

“Come in.”

I walked inside the classroom; I gained all my strength to introduce myself “Annyeong, Kim Nara Imnida”

“You can sit at the back beside that boy” She pointed out the boy looking at the window with earphone in his ear.

I stared at the boy; I can clearly see his handsome face, his pointed nose, his long eyelashes, his glowing eyes, and his pink lips. I snapped out into reality when my teachers waved her hand on my face

“Ah mianhe Seseongnim” I lowered my head, and went straight to my place.

I stared at him even though he’s looking at the window, I can’t see his face. I can only see his milky white skin. His brown hair that shining through the sun, I shook my head and continue listening to our teacher, I shouldn’t distracted by him.

The bell rang signaling it’s our recess, I look at him, He immediately grabbed his bag and go out. He’s like a wind that passes me by. I sigh and grabbed my bag, she will never notice me. How can he be? He’s handsome I’m Ugly, Look how handsome he is, and Look how Ugly I am. It’s like heaven and Hell.

I went to cafeteria and saw my brother waving at me, I walk in front of him “You can eat here, I’ll treat you” before I say yes. Group of Queenkas pushed me make me slammed on the floor

“Aisshh!!! Nara!” Gyu Oppa shouted and pushed the queenkas and helps me to stand up

“Who is she?” The girl with thick make up asked “She’s my sister” I fixed myself and hold on Gyu Oppa’s arm

“Please Sunggyu You’ve gotta be kidding me” she pointer me and I can clearly see his red long nails. “You don’t even look alike!”

“Go away” Sunggyu Oppa friends came.

“Whatever, at least she’s not your girlfriend” she rolled her eyes and walked away together with her friends.

“Gomawo Oppa” I smiled and sat beside him. Beside me is Sunjong Oppa. They call themselves INFINITE because they knew each other since diaper. I knew them all, because they often sleep in our house, in sunggyu oppa’s room. But I never meet L, Oppas said he flown to Korean when he was 5 years old. I always hear their loud noises every time they’re chatting with L. I never see him even in picture.

 “Annyeong! Nara!” Dongwoo Oppa greeted me and ruffled my hair, I pouted and fix my hair “So how’s your first day?” he added

“It’s okay, No one teases me or bully me” I’m a silent person, cause no one dares to talk to me aside from my Oppas. They once mistook me as a mute.

Loud noises cheers as twelve boys entered the cafeteria, I saw him again, doing dorkiness with his friends. He’s cute. The way he smiled, the way his mouth form into small curved.

And for the first time in my life, my heart beats faster, its thumping really fast.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

I update even though my poster didn't release yet. 

Comment.Upvote.and Subscribe my story <3 Kashamnida ^^