A Fangirls Heart

Our Journey...

My head hurt massively as I leaned against the airport pole. Like usual there was a crazy mob of fangirls waiting at the location where Infinite was arriving. The gate area was blocked off and every fan had there signs out for each member they loved. I didn't grow jealous of any of them because I was already dating one of the members. I double checked my phone as I tapped my foot impatiently. The last text I recieved from Hoya he said he was getting on the plane and was getting here as soon as he could.

6:20 pm

"Oh I can't wait to see oppa" one fangirl shreeked holding onto her oversized coat.

"Right?! I will be able to see Woohyun oppa this close" another said making a distance between her arms.

"And Sungyeol oppa, I have a gift for him...see" one of the other friends said pulling out a sewn pillow she made.

"But not to mention my husband Myungsoo" another said staring up into the sky fantasising.

"Whatever, as long as I get a glimpse of Hoya oppa" one girl said holding her hands together.

"Didn't you here the rumors?" another asked.

"Ani- what rumors?"

"The rumor that Hoya has a girlfriend back home and Woolim is keeping it a secret"

"That can't be true" the girl said holding her hands together.

I felt something inside my heart. Not the feeling of rage, jealousy, nor anger. I felt sad for the young girl. She was a meer teenager who had looked up to Hoya, and now was facing the truth she did not know.

My foot lifted off the pole as I approuched the girl.

"Hey I couldn't help but over hear..." I started as all the girls stared at me.

"About Hoya oppas scandal?" the Myungsoo fangirl asked.

"Neh..." I said looking at the poor crying fangirl.

"I don't believe that Hoya is in a relationship, and if he is I hope you can continue to support and give as much love to him" I said smiling. The fan began to wipe her tears and nodded.

"Yes. I will continue to support Hoya oppa...no matter what" she said raising her fist into the air.

Just as she wiped the last tear a van pulled into the streets and the fans began cheering as they knew that was the sign of their arrival. They all turned towards the doors where they would soon exit from.

"Oh oh the van!" one fangirl screamed.

"That means oppas just landed"

They hurried towards the airport gates waiting. Just as what they predicted, the gates slid open and Infinite came out holding their luggage.

The Hoya fangirl julted up a long with her friends to get closer. She didn't leave before turning toward me again.

"Thank you unnie for your comfort" she smiled while turning to follow her friends.

I smiled and nodded remembering how I used to be, such a fangirl over the old male groups, Super Junior, TVXQ, Big Bang. The amount of scandals made me cry myself to sleep.

Right there I saw Woohyun, the first to come out as the first girl screamed.

The next was Dongwoo followed by Sunjong and Sunggyu which made all the others scream in unison.

Next was L and Sungyeol which the girl who announced her present approuched Sungyeol handing it out which he greatly took.

And finally Hoya came out which the fangirl from before began smiling. I smiled as well feeling her sense of emotions.

"Hoya oppa!" she shouted while waving. He turned around and turned to wave back which made her even happier.

I turned away from the large crowd and headed to the taxi's. I opened my phone and saw the new message.

--Hey I just arrived--

I responded back --I see, I'm here at the airport--

--Oh really?-- he asked.

--You can catch a ride with us if you like-- he sent another message.

--No it's okay. I'll just meet you back at the dorms-- I texted hopping into the taxi awaiting me.

--Okay...Love you~ <3-- his last message cooed.

I laughed to myself. Lee Howon you are a true dork.

 

A/N: So this is a short story I thought about as a fangirl. Thinking about it, I will soon face a day where Hoya or any of my other bias's will start dating, get a girlfriend, or even get married. The only thing we can do best as fangirls is support and love them even more through the tough times. It's always good to see our bias's happy and living a great life. When that day comes that they will date or marry I will be sad, but I will be supportive and continue to love them^^