Saturday Sleep In

Our Journey...

tumblr_mjfikeFRSo1r75zzco2_250.gif

 

"Jagiya?" I walked into the living room. It was a Saturday morning, and I was feeling lazier than ever. My hair was in a tangled mess as Hoya was at the kitchen table eating.

"Neh?" he replied slurping his ramen noodles.

I stood staring plainly at him noticing the difference. "Ehhhh...daebak"

"Wah?" he answered supressing his words with his Busan dialect.

"You got new glasses" I smiled observing it like a little kid.

"Yeah..." he said returning to eating.

I pulled out a chair from the table and sat holding my knees together.

He looked up at me and heald the ramen near my face with his chopsticks.

I shook my head while resting my chin on my knees. But he continuosly placed the food in my face.

"You need your energy" he said pretending that he was eating it himself.

I gave in opening my mouth to eat it, but he pulled it away making me jut foreward. I almost fell over uneasily.

"Ya--" I pouted glaring, which was my way of squinting.

He looked at me a bit suprised then started laughing. "Don't do that, or else you'll end up looking like Sunggyu hyung"

He always knew how to make me feel extra stupid. "I wanna go back to sleep..." I drifted off closing my eyes.

"You can't though..." he whispered.

"Why not?" I continued speaking while shutting my eyes.

"Because if you're not up, I have nothing to do all day" I could hear him pout in his words.

"Go hangout with your friends"

"They're all busy"

"Well then I can go to sleep" I said leaning against the chairs backing.

"Fine..." I heard him sigh. I guess his nagging raid had finally come to an end, thank goodness. My eyes were still closed and I could hear the clanking sounds of bowls being placed in the sink. Hoya was probably finished eating.

But wait...it was now quiet...did he exit the room? Suddently my body was picked up by a mass amount of weight, and soon as I knew it I was being hauld up. I pried my eyes open looking at the idiot.

"Ya, what do you think you're doing?!" He was carrying me bridal style.

"Well, if you're gonna sleep I guess I'll just have to join you~" he cooed.

"Ani~" I said hitting his chest.

"owww..." he fake wined which made me glare my deadly squinty glare.

He carried me all the way to my room placing me down, then jumping besides me.

"Ehhh..." I rolled my eyes still trying to shove him off the bed.

"Ya, Jagiya~" he said using aegyo. I cut my fight blushing at his sudden words. He rarely called me that, which gave me a shock, and he could tell I was stunned.

While I was distracted, he wrapped his arms around my sides putting my head against his chest.

"Ah-"

"Shhh...jam-eul jal..." he said kissing my forehead.

 

After that, I never slept in on Saturdays...

 

A/N: *waves* hello reader, how did you like this first hoya oneshot? I hope to continue writing these :D

 

Word Bank:

*Jagiya: Honey, Sweetie (used by young couples)

*Daebak: Amazing

*Jam-eul jal: Sleep well