Day 2

Coma [BaekYeol]

Baekhyun and Chanyeol went inside Baekhyun and his family's old house when they first moved to Seoul. It was just an old wooden, small house that's fit for 3 people. Baekhyun couldn't help but look around and sigh, trying to remember the times where he and his parents are living there. Happy, and together. 

But that all changed when Baekhyun's Father started drinking and fighting with his Mother, causing them to move out and move in to a small apartment. 

Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun was tearing up again and flashed this sad but reassuring smile. "Are you okay, Baek?"

Baekhyun seemed surprised by Chanyeol suddenly speaking. But shook it off and smiled back to the idiot as Baekhyun might call him. 

"Yeah"

"Are you sure?"

Baekhyun stayed quiet for a few seconds, "Yeah, i'm sure"

Chanyeol smiled, but inside he was not convinced with Baekhyun's answer. 

"So, are we staying here?" Chanyeol asked while looking around the dirty, old house. 

"Yeah.." Baekhyun let out a small sigh and began cleaning. 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun started cleaning around the old house, Baekhyun stayed quiet while cleaning, while Chanyeol tried to cheer him up and tell him that everything will be okay.. for the two of them.

 

"I can't believe that i would be stuck in this situation with an idiot like you" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun in surprise but looked back down and frowned, while Baekhyun looked at him with no emotions at all.

"Look, how many time do i have to say i'm sorry?" Chanyeol asked while looking down. "You don''t have to, what's done is done" Baekhyun sighed. 

"Please forgive me, Baek" Chanyeol whispered as he feel Baekhyun stand up, "I'm going to sleep" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol then went upstairs.

Next Day (Day 02) - 7:56 am 

"Good morning, Baek" Chanyeol greeted Baekhyun as he walks down the stairs. Baekhyun continued walking, not a single word was out of his mouth. 

"What do you want for breakfast, Baek?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun, "Anything" 

Chanyeol just smiled at Baekhyun and went to the kitchen to cook for the two of them. 

 

Baekhyun can't help but think about what's happening to them.. at this moment. 

'Are mom and dad looking after me?' He thought. 

 

"Breakfast is ready, Baek!" Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts and walked to the kitchen to eat breakfast. 

Baekhyun looked at the food in front of him, "You made this?" Then looked up to meet Chanyeol's eyes. Chanyeol smiled at the small brown haired male in front of him. 

"Yep!" Chanyeol beamed, "Let's eat" Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat down in front of each other and began eating. 

 

 

No one said a word.

"So.. how are we going to live here?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol, who was looking at old pictures. 

A picture caught Chanyeol's attention, a picture frame where there was Baekhyun when he was around 12 years old and his mother and father, Smiling and hugging on the couch. 

Chanyeol held the frame in his hands, admiring the picture. "You guys where really happen back then huh?" 

Baekhyun's eyes widen and he ran to Chanyeol and grabbed the picture frame from his hands, "Mind your own business, you idiot!" 

They both stared at each other for a few seconds, Baekhyun went upstairs while holding the frame close to him. 

Chanyeol jumped a little when he heard the door slam. He sighed then sat down on the couch. 

 

Chanyeol sighed and decided to say sorry to Baekhyun, Chanyeol walked slowly causing his eyes to widen when he heard small sobs coming from Baekhyun's room. 

He slowly knocked on Baekhyun's door, "Baek... are you okay?" He heard Baekhyun sob, "Y-yeah i'm okay" 

Chanyeol opened the door to Baekhyun's room, finding Baekhyun sitting on his bed while holding the frame in his hands, with tears scatterd  all over the frame. 

"W-why are you here?" Baekhyun sobbed, Chanyeol didn't know what to do.. but the next thing he knew was... 

He was already hugging Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun looked shocked. He tried to push Chanyeol away, but Chanyeol hugged him tighter and began whispering, "Don't cry, Baek.. it's going to be okay.... i promise"

Baekhyun couldn't control it anymore, he began crying on Chanyeol's chest... 

"It's going to be okay Baek..." Chanyeol continued whispering those words into Baekhyun's ear.

Baekhyun can't stop sobbing into Chanyeol's chest. "D-Don't leave me.. C-Chanyeol..." 

 

"I won't.  promise"