Day 1

Coma [BaekYeol]

....flashing lights...

.... people screaming...

...... Ambulances....

.... Heavy breathing....

 

"Baek?" 

Baekhyun opened his eyes slowly, then immediately looking around to see where he was. 

"Baek..?" 

Baekhyun continued looking around trying to find where the voice was from. "Yeol?"

And there he was, Chanyeol was standing there with a confused face while staring back at Baekhyun.

"Where are we?" Chanyeol's voice dropped when he saw the scene behind Baekhyun. 

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked then followed Chanyeol's gaze. Baekhyun's eyes widen when he saw the two of them... laying on two hospital beds, injured. Wearing oxygen masks and many nurses going here and there. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other. "What happened?" those words escaped their lips, trying to remember what happened to them before their accident. 

 

"I remembered getting drunk last night.. and... meeting you" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. "Drunk?" 

"Yes, and me and you were going to go home but... then.. we got into a car accident.." Baekhyun's eyes widen, "W-what the hell?!" Baekhyun screamed and looked at their bodies then back to Chanyeol "a-are we.. d-dead?"

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun with a sad smile "I'm not sure".

 

Baekhyun sighed and looked back at their bodies, his eyes widen when he saw his parents come in. 

"M-Mom.." He stuttered when he saw his mom starting to cry. Baekhyun wanted to hug her but couldn't, he was way up high with only Chanyeol beside him.

Tears began to fall from his eyes when he watched his mother cry. 

"A-are we dead?" Again he asked Chanyeol. 

"Doctor what happened?" Chanyeol rushed to Baekhyun's side when he heard his mother's voice. 

"It seems like your son and his friend got into a car accident around 12:51 am" Chanyeol closed his eyes and cursed under his breath while Baekhyun continued watching the scene. 

Chanyeol's mother gasped and cried on her husband's shoulder. Chanyeol's father placed a hand on his wife's back and looked at the doctor.

"Will they be okay?" The doctor shook his head. "We don't know sir.." 

Chanyeol's father sighed, "When will they wake up?" 

"We don't know either sir, they're in coma right now due to the hard impact of the crash." 

Baekhyun's eyes widen again as he heard those words escape the doctor's lips. "W-what? C-coma?" he stuttered while trying to hold back the tears, but to no avail. He began sobbing while watching his mother cry on her husband's shoulder. 

"M-mom.. dad.." He tried to call out to his parents. Chanyeol just placed a hand on Baekhyun's shoulder.. "Don't worry, we'll wake up soon" 

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows together and stood up. "Well what if we don't wake up anymore?!" he screamed at Chanyeol. 

"What would happen if we don't wake up anymore huh?! What would happen then?! If i wasn't stupid enough to meet an idiot like you, get drunk  and make you drive me home then i wouldn't  be in this kind of situation! My parents are suffering now because they're worried about their stupid son getting drunk and being involved into a stupid car accident!" Baekhyun couldn't control his tears while yelling at Chanyeol. 

Baekhyun bit his bottom lip then wiped his tears away with his hands then took another look at their injured bodies. 

"How long do you think they will be in coma?" Baekhyun's father asked the doctor. The doctor flashed a sad smile, "We don't know sir, it could take days, weeks, or even months for them to wake up. Let's just be patient and pray that they will wake up faster and have a fast recovery"  Baekhyun's father nodded and sat back down to comfort his wife. 

"I'm sorry Baekhyun, it's not our fault that we got drunk. It was a party." Chanyeol looked down. 

Baekhyun sighed, "There's no need for sorrys now Chanyeol, it's already there." Baekhyun looked down while watching his mother hold his hand while sobbing. 

Their eyes widen when the scene started to fade, "W-what's happening?!" 

They both looked at each other then back to the scene.... but it was already gone. 

"No!! Mom! Dad!" Baekhyun couldn't help but yell at nothing. "This can't be, it's okay if i'm not there, but please.." Baekhyun started sobbing "Just let me see my parents" he broke down in front of Chanyeol. 

"I don't care if i die or not, i just care about my parents suffering because of me." Baekhyun sobbed. 

"Baek, stop crying. It's going to be okay" Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun, making Baekhyun push him away gently. "Stay away from me, you're the reason on why we're in this stupid situation." 

Baekhyun started to walk away but Chanyeol got hold of his hand. "I said i'm sorry okay, and we were drunk. It's not our fault." 

Baekhyun sighed, "okay, it's not our fault" He looked at Chanyeol with a sad smile "Sorry for yelling at you, Yeol" 

Chanyeol flashed this big grin and removed his grip on Baekhyun's hand. "Thanks Baek" 

They both smiled at each other, "How are we going to survive here then?" Chanyeol asked him.

"I don't know really" Baekhyun chuckled then wiped a few tears from his cheeks. 

Chanyeol pointed at something behind Baekhyun, "Let's stay there" Baekhyun turned around making his eyes widen.

"Woah..." Baekhyun sighed then flashed this sweet smile on his face

"What is it?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun's face with a worried look.

 

"It's our very first house here in Seoul,  Yeol" Baekhyun's voice seemed so cheerful and happy. 

 

But yet so filled with sadness and guilt.