Hei,Lu! miss me?

I'll be back.. I promise..

"Baby Lu!!"

A voice called Luhan who just took his luggage. Luhan turned around,smiling widely when he saw a namja running towards him.

"Omg! Lay! You're back to China too?" Luhan ran toward Lay,his old friend. Both of the hugged each other tightly.

"Yes! I cant believe we meet again! it's been long time!" Lay smiled widely,patting Luhan's head just like what he usually did. Luhan swat his hand lightly.

"I know it's been long time.. But be polite! i'm older.." Luhan said while pouting. Lay laughed this time,he ruffle Luhan's hair making the latter swap his hand again.

"Are you alone? where's kris?"

That question makes Luhan's expression change. His face shows a sad face.

"He..he needs to go to Canada.."

Lay pat his back.

"Dont worry.. You guys will meet soon.." He said while nodding. Luhan smiled again,but a bit bitter this time.

 

 

"Ya,hyung.. Where were y----" a namja with tanned skin suddenly appear with luggages. He stopped talking when he saw Luhan. Luhan onthe other side also turned quiet

"K-kai?"

A smirk came to the tanned skin namja's face.

"Well,hello Luhan.." he greeted. Luhan gulped his own saliva hardly. He never imagine he'll meet Kai again. His EX!

"H-hei.." he replied. Voice trembling.

Kai looked around,realizing that kris isnt with Luhan. His smirk grew wider.

"miss me,baby deer?" he suddenly wrapped his arms around luhan's slim waist. Luhan widen his eyes,looking at Lay with please-help-me eyes.

 

 

"You know what Lu.. I miss you so much.." kai whispered on luhan's ear softly,planting a light kiss on the latter cheek. He let go of Luhan,before smirking again and dragged the oldest outside.

"Y-ya!" Luhan shouted,making half of the people in the airport stare at them. "What the hell do you think you're taking me?!"

Kai's smirk grew wider. "Making you have fun in China,of course.."