Goodbye

I'll be back.. I promise..

The sun shine brightly,shining Luhan's eyes as he wakes up. He looks to his right,smiling as he sees Kris still sleeping soundly. He removes Kris's bangs from his face. Somehow this dragon who usually meanie to his deer seems so peaceful in his sleep. He looks like an angel for Luhan. Luhan leans closer,pecking Kris's lips,which still slightly swollen from their long sweet kiss last night. Luhan keeps smiling,admiring Kris's innocent face.

"Stop staring.."

Luhan takes a step back,blush slightly when he realizes that Kris wasnt sleep. That innocent face quickly change when a smirk shown on his lips. Kris laugh when he sees Luhan blushing,his deer always act cute when he's around. Kris hold his body with his arm,before kissing Luhan's lips. The kiss isnt forceful,just sweet. Kris crawl on top of Luhan's body,kissing him deeper. His naughty hand plays on Luhan's hair,move lower to his neck,to his collarbone,and stop right on his chest that still covered in his pyjama. Luhan is the one that break the kiss.

"We cant.." Luhan says,still breathless. Kris sigh,Luhan is right. Their flight is at 2 pm,and it's 9 am already. Kris sit up,helping Luhan to sit too.  Luhan cups Kris's face,and kissing his whole face,before pecking his lips.

"Come on.." Luhan get down from the bed,pulling Kris to the bathroom. Kris sigh again,even if they'll bathe together,nothing will happen. He knows it,once Luhan says no,that means no.

 

 

 

 

Luhan walks slowly,dragging his suitcase with one hand when his other hand holds Kris's hand tightly. Luhan turns his body,facing Kris who gave him a sweet smile. Luhan bite his lower lip,a habit he always do when he's sad.

"So...this is it.." Luhan looks down. Kris ruffle his hair.

"We still can call each other,remember?" he reminds his lover,making the latter nods.

"I'm leaving now.."

Kris nod,then he hugs Luhan tightly.

"Be careful in China,baby.." Kris whispers. Luhan starts to cry. Kris rubs his back,kissing his forehead.

 

 

Luhan waves once again to Kris,before entering the waiting room.

This gonna be hard for me,Luhan thought.