Our Last Night

I'll be back.. I promise..

Luhan close his suitcase,sighing loudly when he felt a pair of arms wraped around his waist. He turned around,facing Kris who smiled at him. Luhan look up at the younger,which unfortunately taller than him. Behind that smile there's a feeling that can't let him go,Luhan knows Kris better than anyone else.

"Wufan.." Luhan called his lover. Kris doesnt answer,he just keep smiling. Sighing again,Luhan hugs Kris tightly,not wanting to let go as well. It's their last night in Korea,before Luhan goes to China and Kris go back to Canada for some family bussiness.

Burying his face to Kris' shirt,Luhan inhales deeply. Smelling the perfume Kris always has on his body,even when they're going to sleep. Luhan bites his lower lip,preventing the tears that almost fall from his eyes.

"Hei.." Kris look down on his Baby deer,the sweet smile is still on his lips. "We still can contacting each other,remember? I'll call you every morning when you wake up,and every night before you sleep.." Kris carressing Luhan's cheek,making the latter smile.

Kris put Luhan's suitcase to the floor,and crawl to the bed. He pat the space beside him,motioning Luhan to lay beside him. Luhan smiles a bit,before doing what Kris asked.

"Baby don't cry tonight~~ " Kris sings while caressing Luhan's hair. The cute deer just giggle,snuggling himself closer to the dragon. Kris interwine their fingers,looking at their couple rings.

"Dont ever take it off,okay?"

Luhan nods,smiling when Kris kissing his fingers one by one.

"Go to sleep,babe.." Kris put the blanket to cover both of them. Luhan sigh again. He doesnt want to sleep. If he does,the night will ends soon and he wont meet Kris again after their flight tomorrow morning. Just as he reads Luhan's mind,Kris kisses his forehead. Luhan wraps his arms around Kris' neck,pulling him down so their lips connected. Luhan closes his eyes. Enjoying the taste of Kris' lips. He'll surely miss that.

Kris on the other hand still opening his eyes. Looking at his boyfriend enjoying the kiss they shared is one of the best things in his life.