Chapter 13

Just You And I

Call me a fool for forgiving Soojung that easily but I love her. Too much in love with her infact. In the beginning, I was having second thoughts of our wedding but when I saw how fragile she was a while ago, I just had to take her back. We have come this far to break off now. That's what love does to you. I believe Soojung has learnt from her mistake. She loves me. I know she does. 

And as for Jackie, she's still my sister isn't she? I smiled to myself as I checked myself out in the mirror. Looking good as usual hehe. In my white tuxedo and white shoes, i'm sure to sweep Soojung off her feet. I couldn't believe my luck. I was about to get married to the most beautiful woman on earth. Thank God. 

"Woah! Smoking hot dude!" I heard Minho teased me mockingly. I flipped my hair sideways before flexing my arms. 

"With these guns and my charming face, it's common to receive such compliments everyday," I laughed as he grimaced and made a puking motion. 

"Shut up. Woah bro, you're finally getting married! My baby grows up so fast,"

"Yuck. Jealous that I'm finally getting laid?" I ed my hips in a rocking motion. 

"Um no. I'm still looking for the right one,"

"Yeah sure. Just admit that no one wants you,"

"Ha ha very funny Josephine. You sure about this?" Yup he knows. 

"Soojung? I'm more than certain Minho. Come on, I've been with her for more than five years. How do you expect me to leave her?"

"Am, you know you deserve better. She ing slept with your ing sister Amber!" Minho bellowed. Throughout our 12 years of friendship, I have never seen such fury in his eyes. 

"But I can't help it... I love her Minho. Please understand..... It's not easy for me too."

"I just worry for you. You're my bestfriend. I can't bear to watch you getting hurt," 

"I know that. Thank you man but she already told me she's sorry,"

"Are you really sure sorry is going to fix everything at this moment? Think Am, think. Please, for sake," I jumped in shock as the door slammed shut. I pinched the bridge of my nose as I pondered thoroughly. Is sorry enough to clear all my doubts?

I thanked God countless of times for giving me another chance to love Amber again. I giggled at just the thought of my soon-to-be 'husband'. Everything was happening too quickly. It seemed as though we just got together yesterday and now here we are, waiting for the exchange of vows. 

I fixed myself in my beautiful, shimmering gown as I had to look good for my llama. Just an hour left before the ceremony starts. I was dying to see my y llama in her tux but I had to try to control my hormones. She must've looked really good. I giggled once again knowing that she'll be all mine after today. 

I heard a creak and turned my head to the door. 

"Oh hi Jackie-unnie."

"Hi baby."

"Um what?"

"Baby. You're my baby."

"Look we're over this aren't we?"

"Only you are, i never agreed to this."

"What! Stop it unnie. You said it yourself just now,"

"Did you really think I meant that? I still love you can't you see?" With each word, her grip on my wrists tightened. 

"Let go of me, creep! Get out! I'm about to get married to your sister!"

"Well, a marriage isn't possible if the bride isn't present aren't I right?"

I scrunched my eyebrows. What was she up to?

"What are you saying? Please just leave." I pointed to the door. 

"Not before I make you scream my name out loud for everyone to hear!"

"Why would I- JACKIE!" I shouted as her knee roughly brushed against my . 

"There you go," she flashed a smirk so evil-looking that goosebumps started to form all over my body. 

"Now, to the main event."

I felt hot tears streaming down my face as her hands ripped my wedding gown apart.