Chapter 12

Just You And I

It took me a few seconds to digest what Amber had just said before I actually ran out to chase after her. I heard Jackie begging and pleading for me to stay but I can't, Amber means the whole world to me. 

"Amber!" I cried. No response. 

"Amber!" I tried again, still no response. Panic started to engulf me as I saw her unlocking her car. I ran towards her as fast as I could before wrapping my arms around her thin waist, sniffing in her familiar scent.  

"Amber, please don't leave. Don't leave me all alone. Alone forever. Five months was enough. Please. I can't bear to lose you," I sobbed. 

I felt her pry my hands off her as she lamented,

"As far as I can see, it seems as though you don't need me. Just go back to Jackie. Now if you would excuse me, I have to catch my flight,"

I stretched out my hand and stopped her before she could get in. 

"No. Amber, look at me."

She refused. Gently, I turned her body around, lifting up her face as I stared into her beautiful brown orbs. 

"Listen, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't stay faithful towards you. I'm sorry I didn't keep my first time for you. I'm sorry I cheated on you with your sister. I'm sorry I didn't keep my promises like I promised you. I'm sorry I-"

My sentence was cut short as I felt a pair of lips on mine. The kiss was full of sadness, pain and fear. My heart broke a little. Amber, what have I done? She slowly pulled away, taking a few steps back away from me. She's afraid.....

"Stop apologizing Soojung-shi. I understand. You were lonely during the times when I was gone. And since Jackie looks similar to me, you got carried away. It's fine really," she stammered. 

"No no no. It is not okay. I cheated on you Amber. That is not okay. This is not a trivial matter. And please, stop addressing me as Soojung-shi. It hurts. My heart hurts so much," I pointed to the left part of my chest.  "What happened to all those pet names you used to call me? What happened to Princess?"

I saw her eyes widened in shock at my last sentence. Amber, you're way too obvious.

"Um, Soojung-shi. That's all in the past. We're over now. You threw everything we had. I'm nothing to you anymore and vise versa," 

I gritted my teeth in anger and gave her a tight slap across the cheek. Ouch. 

"YOU JERK! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! AND NOW YOU'RE JUST GOING TO LEAVE ME ALL ALONE! WHAT THE HELL AMBER! UGH I AM SO MAD AMBER! HOW CAN YOU THROW ALL THE FEELINGS YOU HAD FOR ME! ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO DITCH ME ON OUR SPECIAL DAY AMBER?"

I heard her giggle a little. "The same old angry princess that I knew five years ago. Some things just never change," she mumbled softly but it was audible enough for me to hear. 

"Excuse me?" I fumed angrily although on the inside, I was squealing like a highschool girl who had just had her first kiss to her long-time crush. 

"Er wh-what? Nothing. Look, Princess. I mean, Soojung-shi," Busted. 

I saw her bowing her head countless of times and murmuring apologies towards me. My llama. My one and only llama. 

"Yah dork. I know you still love me."

"I don't."

"Lies."

"I'm not lying,"

"If you didn't love me, that ring wouldn't be wrapped around your finger."

"I was about to throw it at you before I drove off in my car. You know, to increase the drama. Like in those films,"

"You're terrible at lying."

"I learned it from you,"

"I love you."

"I love you too,"

"HAHAHAHA BUSTED DORK."

"Aw . This isn't fair. Why do I always fall into your traps?!"

"Because you're my stupid. Now admit it before I chop off your imaginary balls,"

"Listen, as much as i would want to, we can't Soojung-shi. I'm sorry. But you belong to someone else."

I nearly peed my pants when I heard a voice behind me. 

"It's okay little llama. You go ahead. I'll be fine on my own. Oh and llama, I'm really really sorry. I love you bro."

My heart melted as I saw Amber running towards her,  hugging her as tight as she could. 

"I love you too. Hey listen, I'll hook you up with one of my friends later in the future."

"That's my bro!" I giggled at the sight as I saw the pair fist-bumping each other. 

"And as for you Princess, we got a wedding to catch," she winked mischievously before placing a sweet peck on my lips. She's back. My baby is back. 

 

 

 

SO HOW'D YOU LIKE IT! Tbh, I was actually going for a sad ending. But since all of you wanted kryber, here it is. A SAD ENDING WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER WOULDN'T IT? No? Ok fine. 

OH AND DID YOU GUYS SEE F(x)'s FANSIGNING PHOTOS?! All of them looked so good. Although Vic umma looks worn out. BUT OUR LLAMA THOUGH WITH HER HAIRSTYLE BUT HER OUTFIT . AND OUR GIANT BABY WITH HER EYESMILES. TOO BAD OUR VOCALISTS WEREN'T THERE BECAUSE KRYBER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED. 

Ps: Sulber were so adorable. Boohoo. 

Twitter: @krysmelons