Little accident

My lady

*Still Seohyun's P.O.V.*

I haven't been going to school for several days now . I bet Luhan is happy , i mean he said he never wants to see me again so of course he is . Well , today i wanna go to school . I don't know why . I just feel like it .

                                          *                      *                        *

On my way to school , I spotted Luhan and .... Yoona . He has his arm wrapped around her like how he does it to me . She hates me , I hate her . Yoona say me , scoffed and rolled her eyes at me . Then they both went into the building . I saw a figure by the main gate , when i was only a few feet away . Then the figure saw me and charged at me . My vision is blurry from all those depressing nights . As she got closer , i stepped back , seems dangerous . When it was in front of me , iI figured out it was my best friend Jessica . One thing : She dislikes Yoona .

"Omo Seohyun - ah !! How come i saw Yoona together with Luhan ? Aren't you two together ? " she asked me  pointing at them . 

"A-ANI . We broke up , he's with Yoona now ... " I replied softly. Holding back my tears . 

"BWOHH ?? SHE TOOK YOUR MAN ?!?! " she yelled and i looked down . 

"But , Seohyun ! She would never do that ! She's your best friend !! " she constantly yelled .

"Unnie .. but she did !! UTTOKE ? " I yelled too 

"LEMME GO TEACH HER A LESSON . " She said and left i tried to stop her from doing whatever she's going to do but she still kept going .

                          *                                  *                                 *

*Author P.O.V*

"Yoona .. " Jessica said to Yoona ,

Yoona's back was turned to Jessica . 

Yoona turned towards jessica ,

* SLAP * !!!!! Jessica slapped Yoona across the face .Which made Yoona's head face away ,. Yoona touched her left cheek and faced Jessica again . 

"YAH ! WHAT THE HELL !! " Yoona yelled at Jessica .

"How dare you Yoona ? She's your best friend !! " She yelled .

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? " Yoona said , you could see blood by her lip .

Jessica scoffed .

"Yoona , Yoona , The great Im Yoona . Don't act like you don't know . About Seohyun and Luhan you stupid idot . " she said . 

Yoona stood higher and made a striaght face .

"Oh them , " She rolled her eyeballs .

"You are ARE a idot . Well of course I already knew that . " Jessica gave a evil look .

"It's not my fault they broke up . Luhan finally realized that Seohyun is such a dork and that IM the only person perfect for him >.< So he came for me . So be it "Yoona finished with a smirk ,

"You little .. " Jessica was about to slap Yoona again but Seohyun held her wrist . 

"Unnie stop it , " Seohyun told Jessica .

"And here you are Seohyun . Thank you for giving Luhan to me " Yoona said folding her arms .

Seohyun stepped up to Yoona .

"How could you Yoona ? You were my friend .. " Seohyun innocently said . 

Yoona scoffed .

"That's what YOU think . I was never your friend . I only used you to be with Luhan . When I found out you were dating  , I was furious . I hated you so bad . I wante to rip you apart . But luckily I didn't . Other wise you would be dead last 4 years ago . All those years i've been trying to make Luhan mine . And he IS mine now . FOREVER . " She finally finished . 

Seohyun had tears in her pretty eyes . There was a crowd around them . 

"All those years .. you just used me ? For Luhan ? Yoona , you could of told me ! " Seohyun said . 

Every eyes shot at Yoona . 

"How could I possibly tell you ? I - " Yoona stopped when she spotted Luhan across the crowd . Yoona got a plan . She went closer to Seohyun and said bad things to her so she could slap Yoona in front of Luhan . And UNluckily she slapped Yoona . 

Everyone gasped . 

Yoona smiled facing away . 

"YOONA !! "  Luhan yelled . Luhan runs up to Yoona and pushed Seohyun aside . (JERK-_-) 

"O-Oppa ... " Yoona pretends to be hurt , she pretends to fall but then Luhan caught her . 

"O-Oppa .. ? " Confused Seohyun said . Luhan glared at Seohyun . 

"Oppa .. I didn't mean to .. I - I .. " Seohyun said until Luhan slapped her . 

Yoona trying to hold her laugh just stood there . 

Seohyun touched her right cheek and faced Luhan , a tear droped down her cheeks .

Luhan's eyes scared Seohyun .. it's not the cute little i-love-you eyes anymore .. they're scary eyes . 

Jessica gasped .

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN ? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO YOONA ?!?! AREN'T YOU ALREADY DEAD ?! " Luhan yelled at Seohyun . 

Seohyun , trying to shoot him back , she pretend that that slap didn't hurt . She stepped up to Luhan .

"I don't die that easily . " Seohyun said . 

"BWOHH ?! " Luhan yelled again and was about to slap her , Seohyun closed her eyes tightly getting ready for the slap until Jessica pushed him and he fell . 

"YAH !! BREAKING HER HEART IS ALREADY ENOUGH ! YOU WANNA SLAP HER ?! " Jessica yelled .

Yoona helped Luhan get up .

"Touch her again , and i'll kill you . " Jessica threatened him . 

She grabbed Seohyun's arm .

"Let's see how long you two last " Jessica told them , knowing that they're not gonna last long . 

"Seohyun-ah , Caja . " she said .

"But - The .. " Seohyun said and pointed at Luhan and Yoona . 

"AH WHO CARES ABOUT THEM !! They are worthless anyway !! " Jessica said .

"Let's just go ! " Jessica commanded . And they left . 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked the SECONd chapter !! And for those who can't wait til Sehun's in the story , don't worry . He's for sure in the Next chapter . just be patient and wait !! :DD Anyways Subscribe and Comment !! Help me suggest what's next for not chapter 3 but for chapter 4 :)) HWAITING !!

 SEOEXO FOREVER !!! :)) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

~CHU~CHU !!