Chapter : 004

My lady

The bell rang. It was time to go home , I got held back. The teacher wanted to talk to me. 
"Arrasso, I won't do it again. " I bowed as I said bye. 
Baekhyun was waiting for me.
"Caja! " he said putting his arm around my neck. 
"Aishh! That was embarrassing!" I said shaking my head. 
'Right in front of Seohyun too!' I screamed inside my head. Baekhyun Laughed. 
"Yah, it's not funny!" I half yelled. 
"Arrasso, Arrasso." He laughed once more. 
"Let's just go home already, aishh. Jinjja!" I said. 
• Seohyun's P.O.V. • 
* At Seohyun's house * 
I got home, at last. I thought about that incident (the magazine). 
I shivered at the thought. 
"New kid and already caused trouble?" I said shaking my head in disgust. 
I opened the door, as I stepped inside ...
"Seohyun-ahh!!" Someone shouted. 
I looked up, eyes widen. 
"Taeyeon unnie!!" I exclaimed. Taeyeon was my childhood friend. She always protected me. She moved to the United States , I figured she came back. 
We hugged tightly. 
"Unnie, why are you here?!" I asked. 
"Jessica called me," she looked at me seriously,
"Aigoo," she ruffled my hair. 
"Who would dare do this to my little seobaby?" She took my hands. I looked down not wanting to meet her eyes. She gave me a nudge,
"Aiyaa, don't worry too much. I'll find a much more better and handsome guy for you. He'll be a hundred times better than that bastard." She assured me and giggled. 
I sighed..  
"Unnie.. I wanna take a break from life. I wanna disappear. I hate them. I'll hate them for life. " I said. 
"What's done is done and what's passed has passed. You don't have to worry about it anymore. Unnie's right here. Arrasso?" Taeyeon tried to cheer me up. 
I silently gave in. 
     *            *            * 
• No one's P.O.V. •
"Hahaha" Sehun laughed . 
"No no seriously .. You like seohyun?" Baekhyun asked. 
"No no no .. " Sehun replied slurping his boba tea,
Baekhyun looked at Sehun suspiciously. Sehun noticed. 
" Okay okay, I like her. " Sehun gave in. 
"What. You hardly even know her!" Baekhyun replied, "well, she is kinda cute.... But not my style. " he assured him. 
"I find her more than cute though. I can see myself ... Holding her hand ... And kissing her. " Sehun daydreamed and smiled. Baekhyun just stood there thinking 'why is this little guy is already falling in love.' 
"I guess this is what they call 'love at first sight'" baekhyun said and they both laughed. 
"Hyung, have you ever fell in love with a girl you just met?" Sehun asked with curiosity. 
Baekhyun sighed " yes. I have. She was the most astonishing girl I've ever met ... She was cute. She was short. She was dorky. She was smart. She was beautiful .."  Baekhyun said remembering the past. 
"But sadly .. She moved to the US. Then I never saw her again. " 
"Hyung, why didn't you tell her how you felt ? " Sehun asked. 
"I was too scared to tell her. It was only a couple years. And we haven't even spoke to eachother yet. We had acouple eye contacts but that was all. She would've freaked out to know that a guy like me, likes her when we don't even know eachother. But, if I ever met her again. Ill talk to her and I'll try my best to make her like me." He said planning everything out. 
"I'll support you. 😊" Sehun said hoping it'll come true one day. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ahh, finally another chapter ! Sorry for the LOOONNNGGGG wait cuing us ! HOpe you guys like it !! 

Until next time ! ANNYEONG 💕💕👑