Love at first sight

My lady

Luhan went somewhere to talk to Kai without Yoona with him .

Later Yoona noticed that he was gone and went searching for him .

Yoona found him in a room with his friend .

She was about to surprise him until heard something .

"....... I know we broke up but , it's just that I feel bad for hitting her so hard . " Luhan said looking at his hand which is red from the slapping . 

"But you were the one who broke up with her . you should'nt be Yoona is yours now . She- " Kai said .

"Yeah . I know (sigh) , but the more i think about it , the more i feel sorry . I was her first love . I should've treated her better ," Luhan said .

Before Yoona could hear anymore she walked away .

 Yoona was furious .

"Pishh , Luhan oppa , you miss her that much ? Go back to her then Geez ! " Yoona yelled . 

*The next day*

*Sehun's P.O.V*

Im here at my new school . Im so excited . As I got into the building i was lost . TOTALLY LOST . People walked around staring at me , probably thinking why im so handsome . :)

I looked around to spot anybody that wasnt busy .

And I spotted a guy just wandering around .

I went up to him and tapped him .

He turned around ,

"HEY ." i said .

"Oh you must be the new student , Oh Sehun !! " he shouted .

I just nodded . 

"Im Byun Baekhyun . im suppose to show you around , b/c im a trouble maker i have to do these kind of stupid stuff . " Baekhyun said rolling his eyes .

"Ahh . Jinja-yo ? Show me around then dude ! " I said and nudged his arm .

"AISSH . CAJA . " he said . Then he took me around . 

 The teacher called him to do something , so i had to go on my own .

 There were girls that would wrap their arms around me calling me 'OPPA' i mean , Some of them look older than me , i should be calling then Noona instead of them calling me oppa . T_T

But when this guy came around the corner they all went to him instead . I heard them saying 'KAI OPPA' so i guess his name is Kai oppa .. err ... i mean Kai . & He's probably one of the kinkas of this school .

                                    *                  *                 * 

I got in my new class room. I introduce myself, plus i added a little information about me, and they just started to like me. wow, that fast. Everybody was asking me question but i just ignored them.  They were in chaos.  Everybody was up in there seats. All except for one.  This girl with long dark brown hair, by the corner. She stared out the window sadly.  I shoved  to the right alittle to see her face. But i couldn't, so i figured maybe i'll see her later.  

I got assigned to sit in the far back.  Unlucky, i thought. But then i notice, that i was sitting next to that unknown girl.  GREAT! I felt happy/cheerful, idk why.

I feel like i want to be close to that girl. >.<

I made my way, and mostly everybody bow to me to greet me as my way there. Everyone except, ...... That Girl Again. As i went to my seat, i bow to her to get her attention, but she didn't bow back, nor turn towards me. "FINE!" I whispered to myself.  The teacher left the room and someone turn to me, 

"AYo, we met again," Baekhyun said. I did not know that he sits in front of me. "Oh hey!" I gave him my childish side of me.

"you know-"

"Yah, whats that girls name ? " i cutt him off. And whisper to him.

"Her??" he nudged his head towards to that unknown girl. 

"mmmHmmm." i nodded.

He pulled me to the side. 

"Her name is Seo Joo Hyun, i heard that she just got dumped by her boyfriend, after 4 long yrs. and his name is Luhan, one of the Kinkas in school. Sad thing is, he dumped her to be with her bestfriend, Yoona. One of the Queenkas in school."

We returned to our main posture, 

"SAD." i said. Baekhyun nodded.

The teacher came back into the classroom. During the lesson, the teacher told us to pull out a notebook, i took my bag , found my notebook i tried to pull it out but when i did .. a magazine fell out , and it landed right next to Seohyun's foot . 

I can't believe my eyes .

"UGHH , Seriously Chanyeol ??!?!??! (my older brother) " I yelled under my breath .

 But luckily , No one saw/noticed at all . I thought i was lucky . I tried to reach for it back .. But unluckily ..

 *CRASH* My whole body and desk fell . 

Everybody stared at me . Even Seohyun did too . 

Then , I saw her face . Her beautiful face , i dont get why , how cruel her ex-boyfriend could be when she's this beautiful . She's like a goddest <3 <3 <3

Then I knew , I was in love . (kinda like this ? )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzPLzKxWqQiHSp2EpXEKl

The teacher slammed the board aand looked at me . I smiled innocently . Baekhyun quickly pulled me to get up . I did so but , T !! I FORGOT !! THE MAGAZINE !! IM DOOMED  . Seohyun looked down at her foot and saw it too . So ...... she screamed . 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                        Hope you liked this                                                             chapter , Not so good but , yeah . i'll update the next chapter as soon as possible . Sorry the chapter is so short . I'll try to make it longer on the next chapter .  PLEASE WAIT TILL THE NEXT CAHPTER !!

 BYE CHINGUUS !!!!!!!

~CHU~CHU~ 

HWAITING !!!   <3 <3