Hidden

Forbidden Love.

His eyes widened the moment he sensed someone entering the room. he turned around to see three of his father's soldiers searching his room. 'Hey what are you doing here!! leave now!!' He said with a glare. 'I'm sorry your highness but its the king's order to search every room in this castle' The other soldier walked towards the closet and was about to open it but the prince grabbed his wrist and yanked it away. 'I said leave at once. there is nothing here.' his eyes sharpened as he let out a growl. The soldier backed away 'yes your highness we are sorry to disturb you. we will leave at one' They bowed showing respect towards the prince as one of them looked at him and back at the closet suspiciously. The soldiers walked out of the room closing the door behind. The young prince leaned his back against the closet and sighed in relief. 'that was..close' He whispered. He turned to open the closet but the door's of the closet were kicked open as it hit his face sending him falling back on the ground 'ah!!' He covered half of his face and groaned in pain. She jumped out the second she kicked it open covering her nose. 'why does it smell like a freakin wet dog in there!!' she shouted out loud while fanning herself for some fresh air. He uncovered his face and wiggled his nose. 'aish..you didn't have to kick it open!!' she giggled softly and walked to him kneeled down infront of him and lifted up his chin taking a look at him. 'its not my fault your closet smells like ' she gave him a slight smile. 'oh..I'm fine thank for asking' He said sarcastically. 'I know and your welcome' she replied as her eyes wondered the room. He kept on staring at her for a few minutes eyes filled with curiosity. 'what's a vampire like you doing here? you clearly know that I'm your enemy.if one of the soldiers caught you they would have killed you' she looked at him. 'well..I was lost and I couldn't find my way back home. I've been walking for days. I was tierd exhausted..My feet couldn't carry me any further. I had to find shelter..so I thought maybe I could sneak in and spend the night here. but I guess it wasn't that of a good idea..I didn't even know who owned this castle I swear and If I did I wouldn't have walked In the first place and..I don't see you as my enemy anymore. not after what you did.' she gave him and soft smile as he smiled back at her. 'me niether. you shouldn't have wondered around the forest alone. its dangerous out there you know.' Her smile slowly faided away as she looked down. 'w-well..I wasn't exactly wondering around. I ran away from home.' she said as her eyes started to fill up with tears. 'I had to get out somehow..you don't know how it feels living in those four huge walls all your life. I had to get it out somehow..I just couldn't take it anymore.' she said as a tear slid down her cheek. 'hey..hey don't cry' he softly whispered as he gently held her chin and lifted it up 'yea I actually do know..your not the only one. but don't worry you'll be just fine' he said while caressing her cheek wipping away her tear. 'your parents are doing this just to pro-' he was interrupted by her 'brother' she said. 'and parents too' he said. 'brother' she repeated. 'oh I'm so sorry...' he replied finally understanding. 'its fine..' she said as her tummy gave a sudden grumble. He chuckled. 'here have some' he said as he reached out his arm. 'ani..I'm fine' she said as she pushes his arm away. 'come on now' he put back his wrist close to . 'go ahead..please' he said. she looked at him and nodded. 'o-ok' but can you just do me a small cut. ' 'why? can't you jusy use those fangs of yours?' He asked. 'I can't..I'm only 8 you know, my fangs come out only untill I'm 15' she said. 'your 8!! how come..? your too smart for your age you know that.' he said as he used his claw to make a small cut in his wrist. 'there you go' 'yea I know..unlike you' she said. 'shush women!! I mean..little girl' he replied. she gave him a glare and grabbed his wrist and bit it hard in his blood. 'ah ah ahh!! aish..be gentle!!' he shouted out loud as he watched her hungrily she seemed to be enjoying every taste of it.