Unexpected Stranger.

Forbidden Love.

The young prince ran to his bedroom and climbed up on bed with tears streaming down his cheeks as he looked out the window. It was cold and dark as the moon with its wipes of light suspended.

He wiped away his tears, closed his eyes and whispered to himself "oh mom... I wish you were here.. you'd-" he quickly turned back at the sound of his father's soldiers running as one of them shouted "search everywhere! we must find her!" 

"her...?" He whispered and jumped off bed. he inhaled deeply catching an unfamiliar sent. 

A stranger suddenly barged into his room with lightning speed. He didn't have a chance of seeing who barged in and looked around. "who's there?" He growled, sensing someone close. His sight turned to the dark corner of his room. his eyes shimmered light yellow as they sharpened. He gasped with shock at a sudden harsh tackle which made him fall backwards and on the ground. he immediately reacted and flipped her over. pinning her to the ground, His growling slowly faded. it was unexpected. "who are you? and what are you doing here?" he asked the little girl as she let out a light growl, struggling to free herself from his grip. "l-let go of me!" she yelled as he slowly loosened up his grip, seeing how terrified she was and her eyes tearing up. he slowly sat up and helped her.

"your the one their after, am i right?" He asked as she looked away, slowly nodding. "p-please, help-" he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his closet, as he wrapped one of his coats around her. "keep wearing this, so that they wouldn't be able to catch your scent" He closed the closet and stood up, his eyes widened when he sensed someone behind him as he slowly turned his head to see..