Claiming

Dark Secrets (HIATUS)

Claiming

~Breakfast at Countess Hall~

The girls’ grabbed breakfast together, they were wearing morning dresses for breakfast. Puffy large sleeves, light colored dresses with ribbons and ruffles, the colors varied from creams to whites to flesh and pale pinks.

Jessica boringly sat next to Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Sunny while in front of them Seohyun sat next to Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Yuri.

Jessica yawned as she touched the goblet of water next to her. Just as she touched it her fingers became electrocuted like there was a sting from it. “Ouch…” Jessica said as she quickly pulled away. But within her eyes, she saw a frost disappear on the small surface of the goblet where she laid her touch. She became puzzled. She touched the goblet again but nothing happened.

“Are you okay?” Tiffany asked.

Jessica nodded. Her drowsiness disappeared. I know…I saw something… “Yes…I’m fine…”

Tiffany smiled as she grabbed Jessica’s hand. “Good morning…” She greeted as she leaned her head against Jessica’s shoulder.

Jessica smiled. “Good morning…” She snuggled onto Tiffany’s head.

 

~Morning Walk~

The YoonYul trooper went out for a morning walk over the Soshified Park. Hand in hand they walked together as they enjoyed the fresh air. They have changed into their day dresses, Yoona was wearing a green day dress that was an off shoulder, and it was a simple style, not much ribbons on the upper but the lower skirt were decorated with drapes of layering. Yuri on the other hand was wearing a cool blue day dress, very light in the eyes and it was a bubble sleeve that was made of silky cloth. The two girls were perfectly complimenting each other. Yoona looked refreshing with her green gown while Yuri looked light and pleasant in her blue gown.

Just as they walked, Yoona didn’t noticed that every step that she makes, a small flower bud appear on the ground and it suddenly withers and disappear as she lifts off her foot. Yuri on the other hand was leaving water drops with her footsteps.

“Isn’t it a pleasant day, Yuri?” Yoona sighed as she smiled and in haled the fresh air.

“Yes, I agree…” Yuri answered who seemed uncomfortable. She was now having a hard time to breathe and talk.

“What’s wrong?” Yoona asked, both of them stopped at Yoona looked at her. “You okay?”

“My hands…They’re wet…” Yuri took off her white soaked gloves.

“What did you do?” Yoona asked.

“I don’t know…” Yuri said. She squeezed her white glove and few drops of water came.

“Are your hands sweating?”

“My hands don’t sweat…I don’t know…”

Yoona took out her handkerchief and wiped Yuri’s hands to dry. “There…”

But it became wet again.

“Gawd…are you sick?? What is this?”

Yuri suddenly felt like she was dehydrating. and tongue were becoming dry and chappy like instantly. Yoona didn’t know what to do. “Oh my goodness…Yuri what is happening to you?” she asked her best friend who was becoming pale and waterless. Yuri lost her balance and she fell over a rock. She held onto Yoona who gave her support and help.

“Water…” Yuri said. Her visions became blurr, she felt dizzy and her hands were dripping crystal clear water, she was perspiring, and sweating like crazy.

“Goodness…are you being cursed?” Yoona asked. (Since they were in the 18th century-1900th’s curses and magic spells were really famous)

Yuri couldn’t answer until she lost conscious. “Yuri, baby ah?? Yuri??” Yoona said as she stared into her best friend that was lying lifelessly over her shoulder. “Oh my goodness…”

 

~JeTi Dorm~

“Ergh…why is it so hot??” Tiffany asked. She was fanning herself with her lacy fan. “Damn this sh*tty weather…”

“Aish…It’s not hot. It’s cold!” Jessica said who was covering herself with all the blankets in the room.

“WHAT?! Have you lost your senses?” Tiffany asked. She was sweating from all the hotness that she felt. Since it was a weekend, they had free day today, and the JeTi decided to stay inside their shared dorm.

Tiffany started to undress herself like how Jessica used to be, but this time Jessica was the one who was wearing all the thickness of their fashion wears.

“Ya! Don’t undress here! You’re provoking me!” Jessica muttered. “Ergh!!!!”

Tiffany didn’t cared; she was starting to turn red from face down to her skin. She was like being sun burned but not in a toasted manner just turning bright red. She took off her upper blouse.

“FANY STOP THAT!!!” Jessica said. But her eyes were pinned onto Tiffany.

“I DON’T CARE!!” Tiffany shouted as she puts away her skirt.

“FANY!!! DON’T GO NAKEYY!!!”

“WA!!! IT’S SO HOOOTTT!!!” Tiffany screamed as she takes off her petticoat and iron cage.

“TIFFANY!!!!!” Jessica shouted as she covered her eyes.

“I DON’T CARE IT’S SOOO HOOOOTTT!!!” Tiffany took off everything except her white camisole and pantylet. “Are you blushing?” Tiffany asked.

“NOOO!!” Jessica answered defensively as she hid her eyes.

 “I feel hot…”

“I feel cold!”

“Are we sick??” Both of them said in unison.

Jessica touched Tiffany’s skin. “OMG…You feel so warm…Can I hug you?” Jessica purred.

Tiffany smiled. “Omo…You’re so cold…”

They smiled as they hugged each other. Not letting go of themselves.

“Let’s be like this the whole time…” Tiffany said as she rubbed her nose over Jessica’s nose tip.

Jessica nodded in satisfaction. “I just hope we’re not sick…”

“It’s weird but I don’t feel dizzy or anything…just hot…” Tiffany said. “And you’re like ice cold…”

“You’re like a hot fire…” Jessica said. “This is nice…”

They noticed as their skin makes contact, they’re becoming wet. The dress that Jessica was wearing was getting soaked up from the water that was weirdly forming.

“Are you perspiring?” Tiffany asked.

“I don’t know…but I think not because…It’s impossible to sweat like this…”

Tiffany touched the dress of Jessica and also the water from Jessica’s skin. With their surprised, the water was evaporating. Literally evaporating. They could see the drop of water boil and disappear from Tiffany’s touches.

“This is not normal…” Jessica said.

“I know…” Tiffany was smiling.

“Why are you smiling?”

“Because I get to hug you, Sica my hunnybunch!” Tiffany giggled.

“For this purpose only.” Jessica frowned as she wrapped her arms tighter this time.

 

~SunYeonSeo~

“Sunny, are you okay?” Taeyeon asked. They were walking along the park of Soshified.

Sunny seemed uncomfortable. “I-I don’t know…”

It was a windy morning too, like crazy. Leaves and dust were flying everywhere and the girls were totally annoyed.

“I feel…static shocks all over my body…” Sunny said as she holds Taeyeon’s hand.

Taeyeon yelped from the pain she felt. She was static shocked by Sunny. “What’s wrong with you??”

“Unnie…we better go inside…the wind is driving us crazy…” Seohyun said as she hold onto her long gown to avoid the wind from blowing it hard.

The walked back into the school building but there was still gust of wind blowing. “Damn…the weather is so…stubborn like you Seohyun.” Taeyeon commented.

“Aish…I think there’s a storm coming…”

“Storm??” Taeyeon asked. Well it was true the weather was simply weird. The clouds outside were dark and gray and it was windy.

“By the way where are the others??” Taeyeon asked.

“Moolah…But…I really don’t feel good with all this static shock I feel…Electric shock…” Sunny commented as she jumps from where she was standing.

“Let’s go find the others just in case…” Taeyeon said.

 

~SooHyo~

Sooyoung was suffering from a severe head ache while Hyoyeon was having a hard time grasping things. Both of them were inside their shared dorm and Hyoyeon was taking care of Sooyoung.

“Deym these medicine…it doesn’t work…” Hyoyeon said as she throws away the pain killers and aspirins.

“Hyo…Hold me…” Sooyoung whispered dramatically. “I think I’m dying.”

“Don’t say that!!” Hyoyeon said as she holds on to Sooyoung’s hand.

Suddenly Sooyoung flinched and she shut her eyes.

She saw Hyoyeon running in her yellow day dress over the Soshi Park in a dramatic face. She was crying over something, and she has a note in her hand. Sooyoung suddenly opened her eyes and lets go of Hyoyeon.

“Sweetheart, you look like you saw a ghost, are you alright hunny?” Hyoyeon asked as she hugs Sooyoung.

Sooyoung nodded but her head was really aching like she was being pounded by something. “Hyo…my head…”

Hyoyeon started massaging Sooyoung’s head. “Wait, I’ll get the vapor rub…” Hyoyeon was about to reach for the mint ointment when suddenly it disappeared from the table and weirdly appeared into her hand. She was shocked and she dropped the small plastic jar.

“You alright?” Sooyoung asked.

Hyoyeon nodded. “It’s just…”

*TokTok!

“Come in!” Hyoyeon answered.

“Guys, are you alright?” Taeyeon asked. She came in as fast as she could.

“Tae…I’m scared. Something happened to me…and Sooyoung’s head is aching hard…What’s happening?”

“Tsk…Yuri passed out and she’s in her dorm, she passed out from dehydration,…then Sunny feels some static shock over her body and she has shocked me…then Jessica and Tiffany, it’s weird I don’t know if they are having extreme fever, Jessica’s temperature abnormally dropped to negative degrees while Tiffany rose up to some hotness level…But they seemed fine…then…Sooyoung are you-“ Taeyeon touched Sooyoung’s hand when suddenly she flinched again.

In Sooyoung’s mind she saw Taeyeon in her white gown, along with the others; it looks like a wedding gown but it wasn’t a wedding ceremony but more on with candles and stuff like they were doing some rituals. Sooyoung suddenly lets go of Taeyeon’s hand and she opened her eyes.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked. “What happened?”

Sooyoung shook her head. She was freaking out. She wanted to cry.

“Tell me…” Taeyeon cooed.

“I- I saw you…in a white gown along with the others and it was like a ritual I don’t know…Tae…what’s happening to me?? Earlier I touched Hyoyeon’s hand and I saw something too…She was in her yellow day dress, she was crying…and Taeyeon…” Sooyoung began to burst into tears. “I’m scared…”

Hyoyeon hugged herself. “Something happened to me too…I was reaching for the ointment so I can massage Sooyoung’s head when suddenly the jar disappeared and appeared into my hand…Taeyeon…What’s going on?”

Taeyeon shook her head. Even she was puzzled. “The nurses here in school don’t know what to do. They’ve called doctors and they are on their way…wait!!” Something snapped Taeyeon’s mind.

Taeyeon went back to her room. Sunny was lying in bed and she was still suffering from static shocks. Her nervous system was now crazily berserk and she was shaking after some seconds and even flinching. Just as Taeyeon walked over to Sunny, she remembered the reason why she came back…the book… She went to the book and in her shockness the cover was different. Earlier she remembered when she found it, the circle was outside the star, and the star was five pointed. But now it was nine pointed star and it was inside the circle. Taeyeon immediately flipped the pages and recalled the first chapter that they did last night.

Taeyeon flipped the pages some more, there were lists of spells of different magic and uses and finally on the edge of the book there were list of names of women from different years. On the top there was a title “Salem Blood Coven of Sisterhood” It started from 1654 with a woman named Sabrina Salem, then down with people of Salems until the surnames became different, and then to latest.

Under the names of each coven were some elements, like under the year 1886, the latest.

Salem Sisterhood 1886

Margareth Anne Sui

Birthday: Aug 1, 1870

Element: Fire

 

Bernadeth Charlotte Ching

Birthday: February 11, 1871

Element: Water

 

Janeth Elizabeth Brian

Birthday: September 25, 1889

Element: Heart

 

Bleh bleh bleh…

 

“Unnie…” A voice said. Suddenly gust of wind blew into the room.

“SeoBaby…” Taeyeon called as she closed the book. They closed the door but still they could hear the wind outside fighting its way into the room.

“Unnie…I’m scared…” Seohyun said. “The wind is like following me…”

The windows inside the room opened madly, it swayed open close as if the windows were about to break. The wind heavily blew in making all the things inside the room fly and even Sunny became scared. The paper flew madly into the air; the things were blown onto different direction.

“We must stop this…” Taeyeon flipped the book again. She looked at the next chapters but there was nothing that indicates how they should stop the chaos.

“Unnie…how about this…claiming? It’s the next chapter, I have a feeling this is a step by step process.” Seohyun asked as she held onto her hair that was blowing onto her face.

“What does it say??” Taeyeon shouted.

“This has to stop!!” Sunny cried as she hid under covers.

“Unnie, you need a charm. Any charm.”

“Like what?? A necklace? Bracelet?!”

“Yes!” Seohyun said as she drops herself over the floor and pinned the book down with her hands. “Can be jewelry. Much advised according to a note written by Joanna yr. 1728…”

“My necklace…” Taeyeon said as she unlocks her necklace off her neck. “Okay what to do??”

“Okay hold onto the jewelry and say the chant. Since you’re our coven’s leader, this is your battle.” Seohyun shouted. It was too hard to hear due to the strong wind.

“Okay…” Taeyeon said as she clutch onto the jewelry.

“We call upon the Salem Power, We call upon our Sisterhood thee, I thou present my sisterhood coven, their power holds to me.” Seohyun said to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded. “We call upon the Salem Power, We call upon our Sisterhood thee, I thou present my sisterhood coven, their power holds to me.” Taeyeon stopped. “It’s not working.”

“Unnie, just keep on going.” Seohyun said aloud as she covered her ears.

“We call upon the Salem Power, We call upon our Sisterhood thee, I thou present my sisterhood coven, their power holds to me.” Taeyeon said firmly and in control this time.

“We call upon the Salem Power, We call upon our Sisterhood thee, I thou present my sisterhood coven, their power holds to me.” Taeyeon said again with her might.

“We call upon the Salem Power, We call upon our Sisterhood thee, I thou present my sisterhood coven, their power holds to me.” Taeyeon said as she shouts and held her necklace firmly digging her nails onto her palm.

Then…There was peace.

“Unnie…It worked!!” Seohyun said as she looks up to Taeyeon.

“It…worked…” Taeyeon couldn’t believe it. She wore her necklace again and this time it sparkled as it rest onto Taeyeon’s chest. It knew that it was on the right place with the right person.

“Unnie…” Seohyun said as she stares at the necklace. She touched the pendant and the crystal diamond turned into gray. Suddenly Seohyun felt some light wind surrounded her body like it was embracing her. She smiled and giggled like she was accepting her element.

Taeyeon smiled. “The wind is yours baby…” She happily said as she hugs the maknae firmly and kissed her nose tip.

They didn’t know why but they felt happy, warm, and they felt like there was a bond with them. Sunny’s ill feeling disappeared, the static shock weren’t shocking her anymore, and Taeyeon called her to touch the crystal. She obeyed and as she touches the diamond, the crystal cler color became electric silver, there were static sound that appeared from the edge of her finger tips but this time it didn’t hurt her instead it recognized her.

 

~YoonYul’s dorm~

“Yuri…” Yoona said as she touches Yuri’s hand.

Yuri’s eyes suddenly popped open. She gasped and moisture started to come back to her body. Her dry and scaly glum skin popped back into her young and normal self. She glowed this time and she looked more beautiful than before, her black frizzy brittle hair turned back into its silky texture and strong strands, her nails came back, and she was back. Her cracked lips became soft and luscious again.

“YURIII UNNIEE!!” Yoona squealed as she hugs Yuri. “UNNIEEE!!” She kissed her multiple times in the forehead, cheeks, and nose. “UNNIEEE!!!” Yoona was so happy and it was the only word she could say. She hugged Yuri tightly again.

“Yes…” Yuri smiled as she hugs Yoona back. “Awe…You’re so cute…” She cupped Yoona’s face and kissed her nose. “My Yoona baby!!! I love youuu!!!”

“Unnieee!!! I love you too!!” Yoona said as she hugs Yuri’s waist. “Wahh…I’m so happy your back…”

“I have a feeling this has something to do with that book…We should pay our leader a visit and ask what happened…”

 

~JeTi’s Dorm~

“Tiffany…Tiffany…” Jessica said as she struggled form Tiffany’s hug.

Tiffany was still hugging Jessica and it was getting warm for the two of them.

“Tiffany…”

Tiffany wasn’t listening but she was still hugging Jessica happily.

“Tiffany!!”

“What?”

“Will you let go of me?!?!?!?! I think we’re back to normal…”

“We are??” Tiffany touched Jessica and it was true. They were back to the human being’s temperature. “NO WE ARE NOT!!” Tiffany said as she hugs Jessica more.

“ERGH!! LET GO OF ME MIYOUNG AH!!” Jessica shouted as she struggled her arms.

“NOOO!!! Jessica!! I want more hugs!!” Tiffany said as she hugs Jessica tightly.

“AIGOO!! NO WAY!! Go away! SHOO!!”

“Jessica my hunnybunch!!! My sweetiepie!!” Tiffany shouted as she hugs Jessica’s waist. “My babykins!! I love you!!!”

“YAA!! Don’t call me those icky names!!! Get away from me!” Jessica said as she pushed Tiffany away.

“But you kissed me the other day…” Tiffany growled.

“Ish…”

“What happened to I want to be your first?? So I was right? It was just the emotions…”

“Aish!! What?? You wanna do it now?? Like now??” Jessica dared as she pushed Tiffany and pinned her down to the bed.

“No!!” Tiffany said staring at Jessica’s eyes.

“GOOD. For a second I thought you were ready…” Jessica rolled her eyes. “Now, enough with the hugs…we’ve been hugging like crazy for the past few hours…”

“HMPH!!!” Tiffany pouted as she stuck her tongue out.

 

~SooHyoSeo~

*Dugsh!* the door from SooHyo’s dorm burst open. Seohyun came running in. She was happy and she hugged her Hyoyeon unnie.

“UNNIEE!!!” Seobaby squealed as she hugs Hyoyeon. She buried her face onto Hyoyeon’s fluffy chest.

“Baby-ah!” Hyoyeon smiled happily as she hugs her back.

“We’re okay. Taeyeon unnie did it!! We’re okay now! I have the element of wind!!” Seohyun happily said as she wave her hand onto the air, then there was a light wind that blew onto them.

Hyoyeon was shocked so as Sooyoung. “Stop that…it’s freaky..” Sooyoung said to Seohyun.

“Awe…I don’t care…” Hyoyeon smiled as she snuggled BabySeo. “You cutie little baby!” Hyoyeon pinched Seohyun’s fluffy cheek.

Sooyoung’s head pounding head ache disappeared and she just realized it by now. “I’m okay…” Sooyoung smiled. “My head is okay…” She giggled.

“Yeh…” Seohyun said. “HUGG!!!”

She jumped onto Sooyoung who was sitting on the bed. “UNNIEEE!!” Seohyun said as she hugs Sooyoung.

Sooyoung happily hugged her back. “Weehihihihi why do I feel lovey dovey and warm all of a sudden.”

“I think it’s the bonding effect…” Taeyeon answered as she came in with Sunny. They were also hugging and smiling up from ear to ear. “And before anything…we have to tell everyone that we need to be serious about this… we can’t just play with this…we have to start our coven and do what we must do…” Taeyeon said.

Everyone nodded. “So…it means…we have…” Sooyoung mumbled.

“Magic!” Seohyun smiled as a soft breeze of aroma wind came into the room.

“We must tell the others immediately and have a meeting about this…” Taeyeon said. “And according to the book…there’s no turning back. No one quits or there are consequences to face…”

 

Embracing