6

More Than Words

 

 

 

 

 

6
 
The days passed by and we were both busy. He was already promoting his movie and I was busy with the girls preparing for our comeback. 
 
It was belatedly announced that 2ne1 was to perform at MAMA, we were happy and honored to be able to perform our song for the first time at one of the biggest awards show. Bigbang was performing as well, so all of us were excited. 
 
Jiyong and I was able to talk as well. And fortunately everything went well. We're friends so it was better for everyone if we work everything out. And Tabi was really happy that Jiyong finally accepted that we can never be more than friends. Jiyong said that he'd rather have me as just his friend than not have me in his life at all. And that he knows that he might not just lose a friend in me, but brother as well in Tabi, if he doesn't let his feelings go. 
 
 
 
 
We went to Hongkong earlier than the boys because of interviews and so that we could roam around. 
 
I bought Jollibee for the girls and the staff that were with us. We took photos also while going around Hongkong. 
 
Tabi never failed to call me at least three times a day. Which I found really adorable. There was even a picture of him at Busan for the BIFF. He was in a café after the event ,hanging out with friends, when he called. I saw the photo online. He looks like a kid when he smiles. 
 
 
 
 
Bigbang planned to pull a female celebrity to dance with them in their performance. They originally wanted us to do it but where was the fun in that right? So they surrounded Hyori unnie and danced with her. 
 
Seungri also pulled Hyoyeon ans Seohyun of Girls' Generation in front and made them dance. All the artist were having a good time during their performance. 
 
Everyone was standing and dancing along. Then Tabi suddenly went in front of me, I momentarily froze. Good thing Bom and CL were beside me. CL nudged me and we just went along with him. 
 
 
 
 
We were all in the waiting room getting ready for the after party. We were sitting side by side on the couch while the others were changing, the both of us already changed clothes. 
 
"You kinda scared me there!"
 
"What? We were just dancing."
 
"Aigoo."
 
Daesung suddenly joined us and sat on a chair in front of the couch. "Eyy noona. He was jealous that's why he did that."
 
I looked at Dae with furrowed brows. "What do you mean jealous?"
 
"Tsk. Noona Chanyeol of EXO was staring at you again. Didn't you notice?"
 
My mouth formed an 'O'. "The tall kid beside me?"
 
Dae nodded and Tabi frowned. "That kid has guts. He wasn't even being discreet in staring at you." Tabi grumbled. 
 
Dae and I just chuckled at him. "Aigoo you big baby!" I pinched his cheeks. 
 
"Noona noona! TOP was glaring at him when he saw that you were sitted beside each other!" Seungri suddenly interrupted. 
 
Tabi shouted and glared at him. "What? TOP?' Yah! Want to die maknae?!"
 
"He he. Top hyung I said Top hyung!" He smiled innocently and stood beside me. 
 
I chuckled at Seungri. "Riri we weren't sitting beside each other. He was at another table."
 
"But Top hyung doesn't see it that way."
 
"Well whatever Chanyeol-ssi can't do anything about it anyway. Noona is already with hyung." Dae stated. He and Tabi high-five. Tabi hugged Dae and rode on his back. 
 
"I knew it. TODAE is real." Bom suddeny said. She was standing with Chae and Minzy on both her sides. 
 
They had their arms crossed in front of them and shaking their heads at Tabi and Dae. Jiyong and Yongbae were behind them laughing. Seungri and I were also laughing at them. 
 
"Darong your boyfriend is weird." Bommie said with disgust. 
 
I giggled at her and shrugged. 
 
"C'mon people let's party!" Yongbae exclaimed grabbing Bommie's hand. 
 
"Hell yeah!" Chae, Jiyong and Minzy exclaimed. 
 
Our baby is finally an adult and now here she is partying with us. 
 
 
 
 
We arrive at the after party and the celebrities were already there. Hyori unnie was with us. She was close to Sajangnim even before we debuted so we were close to her. 
 
We took photos with other celebrities there and we were all having a good time. Tabi never left my side the whole night. 
 
Bommie posted a photo on instagram with Yongbae and captioned it with: "with ma bro taeyang"
 
I giggled when I saw it. Yongbae had an arm wrapped around her waist when we took the photo. Well they are together so that wasn't a surprise but what was funny was that Yongbae whined at her for calling him ma bro. 
 
I commented on her photo when she posted another one. It was our photo with Tabi. She captioned it with: "with ma luv top"
 
Since I was already a bit tipsy. I became bolder and commented: "no Tabi is mine"
 
Tabi was leaning on me and was reading my comment. I giggled when I saw his shocked face. "What? Well you are mine right?"
 
He broke into a giddy smile but controlled himself not to hug or kiss me. There were other people around. He just squeezed my hand real hard and I smiled back. 
 
"Thank you. I think I'm liking this possessive side of you."
 
"Well it feels great to somehow claim you in public."
 
"Okay lovers that's enough. The is too much. Let's go party!" CL suddenly ruined our little moment and I pushed her playfully. 
 
"Jealous." I stuck my tongue out at her. But pulled her to dance.