5

More Than Words

 

 

 

 

 

5
 
After getting our ice cream, we were once again left alone. Tabi was packing his clothes. Tomorrow morning he goes to Japan and I go straight to Korea to avoid suspicions. 
 
I sighed heavily and went to sit on the bed beside his luggage. I looked up at him and pouted. 
 
He chuckled at me before bending down to peck my lips. 
 
"You're too cute."
 
I smiled a little at him but pouted again. 
 
"I don't want to share you yet."
 
He knelt in front of me and held my hands. "I don't want to share you yet too, but we need to go back. I need to work hard so that I could already fulfill my promise to your mom."
 
"What promise?" I asked with furrowed brows. 
 
He reached up to smoothen the crease on my forehead and then rubbed my cheek. "I promised to be the one to take care of you 'til we grow old and grey."
 
I closed my eyes and leaned into his hand. "I love you so much Seunghyun." I put my hand on his, that was on my face, and kissed his palm. 
 
"I love you so much more Sanadara."
 
I bent to kiss him. He stood up and pulled me into his arms. 
 
His lips were on my temple before whispering in my ear. "I can't wait to make you my wife."
 
He kissed my temple and I hugged him tighter. "Propose to me first and I'll think about marrying you." I teased. 
 
He chuckled and retaliated. "You can never escape me Sandara. You are mine. Always have, always will be."
 
I smiled. "'Til forever Seunghyun."
 
He held me even tighter and I snuggled into him even more. 
 
 
 
 
I just arrived in Korea, Tabi will be arriving tomorrow morning. We're going to meet at his villa once he arrives. His mom wanted to spend time together with the family.
 
His family and mine are really close. There was this instant understanding and acceptance, that Tabi and I are going to end up together, that's why our parents treat each other and call each other in-laws already. 
 
Our siblings were just really happy that they would have another brother/sister. At first, we thought we were gonna have a hard time in making Thunder agree to our relationship. 
 
He is very protective, especially when it comes to us having boyfriends. But after a few weeks of Tabi proving his good intentions, he finally approved. 
 
They're really close now. Tabi is happy to have a younger brother and Thunder is happy to have another guy around. He always complains that there was too much estrogen around him, that's why he likes staying in their dorm. 
 
I told my mom about the dinner and that I'll come early to help out Tabi's mom. She said she'll just attend to her errands for the day and will come to help out as soon as she can. 
 
Thunder was also free tomorrow so he said that he'll come early to hang out with Tabi and Tabi's dad. Its really great that Tabi's parents and sister not only accept me as part of their family but my siblings as well. 
 
Unfortunately, Durami was having her vacation with her friends and is supposed be gone for a week. So she wouldn't be able to come. 
 
 
 
 
Its was 8am and Tabi arrived over an hour ago. I was supposed to come earlier but I went to a coffee shop to get some hot chocolate, coffee, pastries, and a cake before going to his villa. 
 
I arrived at his villa and found him out in the garden sitting on one of the chairs, waiting for me. 
 
He went towards me and opened the door for me. I smiled at him and he returned it with a kiss. 
 
"Hi."
 
"Hi. Why are you waiting out here?"
 
"To see you sooner."
 
I chuckled at him and got off the car. I reached for my bag and got the things I bought. He helped me carry the food and we headed inside. 
 
"Omma is going to scold you for buying these. You know she likes making people fat with her cooking."
 
I laughed at him. "But I don't get fat though."
 
"Yeah you don't. I actually don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing."
 
I glared at him. "So if I get fat you won't love me anymore?!"
 
His eyes went wide. "What?! Of course not! I didn't mean it like that..."
 
He stopped talking when we heard Abeoji chuckle. We turned to him and Ommoni, they were standing by the passage to the kitchen and we were by the living room. 
 
Ommoni clasped her hands together and sighed. "Ahh young love."
 
Abeoji chuckled again and said. "Seunghyun women always win. Always." He winked at me before putting his arm around ommoni's shoulder. Making me smile and wink back at him. 
 
"Eyy appa of course I know that."
 
I bowed and went closer to greet them both. 
 
"Abeoji, Ommoni its been a long time." I say after hugging them both. 
 
Ommoni clasped my hands and rubbed my cheeks, looking worriedly at me. "Ah Dara-ya its been too long. You look like you've lost weight dear."
 
I smiled and squeezed her hands. "Ommoni I'm fine. I just am naturally skinny. You don't have to worry."
 
"Dara-ya your ommoni is right. You look too thin."
 
"I know right appa. But don't worry we're going to fix that." Tabi says. 
 
I looked at him and smiled. He winked at me and his parents chuckled at that. 
 
"Oh right. Ommoni, abeoji I bought some breakfast. Lets eat and let's see if you will still worry about me being too thin."
 
They both just looked at me and Tabi laughed. They haven't witnessed my new and improved appetite. 
 
 
 
 
I set up the table while Tabi got the food ommoni cooked earlier. 
 
After setting up, I went to the living room to call on abeoji and ommoni to have breakfast. 
 
We were seated and was about to eat when Hyeyoon unnie came. 
 
"Daraaaaa!"
 
She shouted as soon as she saw me. She ran towards me and pulled me in for a hug, which I returned. 
 
Ommoni and abeoji laughed at her. Tabi on the the other hand, scowled at his sister. 
 
"Noona you're too loud and will you please stop manhandling my girlfriend."
 
Unnie loosened her hold on me, but still had an arm around my shoulder. She glared at him and turned to me. "Dara you're beautiful,  you're kind, you're talented and you're smart too."
 
I blushed hard at her words, then she continued. "So why are you still with a loser like him?"
 
I know she's just teasing Tabi but I played along. I scratched my head and tilted it to the side. "Honestly? I don't know."
 
Ommoni and abeoji were laughing at us, Tabi gasped and looked gobsmacked. 
 
"Babe how can you even say that?" He asked disbelievingly, eyes still wide. Its so fun to ! He's too adorable!
 
I shrugged and pulled unnie to sit beside me. "What? I really don't know."
 
He gasped again. "Omma~" he whined and went to his mom. 
 
"What happened to my loving girlfriend?"
 
Ommoni patted his back and went along with our antics. "Be thankful she got fooled in choosing you."
 
Tabi gasped yet again and pretended to cry. We heard footsteps and saw my mom coming towards the kitchen with food and other ingredients.
 
Tabi suddenly rejoiced and went to my mom. "Ommoni finally you came! You're the only one who's on my side. They're bullying me."
 
He acted pitifully and my mom went along with him. She patted his back after placing the things she brought on the kitchen counter. 
 
"Aigoo. My pitiful son. Don't worry ommoni won't feed them."
 
We were all laughing and genuinely having a good time eating breakfast together. 
 
 
 
 
The day went smoothly. Thunder and Tabi taught how to use an ipad and how to play mario kart on the wii. The girls were cooking and preparing the food. We were all sad to part, our family members left one by one 'til it was only Tabi and me left. 
 
We were by the living room window, facing the night view of Tabi's backyard. He was behind me, his arms around my body and his head bent, beside mine. 
 
I sighed contentedly and wrapped his arms around me tighter. He kissed my temple and nuzzled my neck. 
 
"I love you."
 
I tilted my head and kissed him. 
 
"I love you too."
 
He loosened his hold and grabbed my hand.
 
"Its late. Let's get you to bed. You still have to fetch Chaerin tomorrow."
 
I just hummed and let him lead me to the bedroom.
 
 
 
 
I showered before him so when he got out I was already leaning on the headrest, waiting for him. 
 
"You still have a shoot tomorrow so hurry up and come to bed." I say softly. 
 
He looks at me and smiles. He climbs on the bed after turning the lights off. 
 
"Come here." I say reaching out to him. 
 
I cradled him in my arms. His head nestled in my chest, so he can hear my heartbeat. I his hair softly and kiss the top of his head. 
 
He sighed contentedly and wrapped his arms tightly around my body. 
 
"Ahh. This is exactly what I need before all the chaos at tomorrow's shoot."
 
"I know so sleep well and dream sweet Choi Seunghyun."
 
"Hm I'm sure I will. I'll dream of you. I love you."
 
"I love you too. Now sleep."
 
I continued to his hair and hummed a song until he finally sleeps and I too fall into slumber.