7

More Than Words

 

 

 

 

 

7
 
We were all busy again and rarely got together. Tabi was recording his song in between promotions for his movie. It was both good and bad. Good, because we can be each with each other in the company. And bad, because he rarely had time to rest. 
 
I was staying at his villa more often so that I could take care of him somehow. I can't help but to get worried. 
 
 
 
 
We did a video to promote his movie, together with his brothers. The girls and I can't make it to his movie premiere, for we have an event in London. 
 
We were back in the company and seated on the couch inside Jiyong's studio. Tabi was doing some final touches on his song. 
 
He was side hugging me and I was playing with his free hand. 
 
"I'm sorry I can't be in your premiere." I was pouting for I really wanted to be there. 
 
"I understand. It can't be helped."
 
"I promise to watch the movie when its out in the cinema, though I have one condition." I was grinning at him. 
 
He smiled back and pinched my cheek. "Okay. What is it?"
 
"Watch it with me?"
 
He held my face now with both hands. "Of course." He gave me a peck on the lips. I just smiled at him. 
 
 
 
 
It was our last night in London. I can't wait to go back home and be with Tabi. I was like a giddy high schooler going on her first date. 
 
CL and I were roommates. She was by the window, sitting on a comfy chair looking through her phone. She was laughing at me because I couldn't contain my excitement about going home. 
 
"Unnie Top oppa will surely love to see you this giddy about seeing him."
 
I was hugging my pillow so tight with a bright smile on my face. I was exchanging texts with him. 
 
"Aigoo I'm sooo happy we're going home! I miss my bingu!"
 
She continued to laugh and tease me. I didn't really mind, because... well its true anyway. 
 
*ding*
 
"Oh someone tweeted me." I say while opening my phone. Curious little Chaecat went to sit beside me to see who it was. 
 
"OMO! Unnie!" She shouts once we read who it was from. 
 
"What's with you're reaction?" I say and look at her, amused. 
 
"Donghae! Super Junior's Lee Donghae!" Her eyes were wide and jaw-dropped. 
 
I raise a brow at her. "I know its Donghae. But what I don't know is what's with your reaction."
 
She shakes her head and clicks her tongue at me. "Tsk unnie. Fangirls! His fangirls might come after you!" She exclaims while flailing her arms. 
 
I laugh at her. "Oh CL-roo its not like we're flirting. I know they aren't that close minded."
 
I replied to him and CL screams. "Unnie!"
 
"What?"
 
"Why did you reply?! Fangirls!!"
 
"Chae you're being ridiculous. That was harmless and I think they'll be even more pissed if I ignore him."
 
She stops and thinks about what I say but she still is unconvinced. "Don't say I didn't warn you okay? I repeat fangirls!"
 
I shake my head at her and laughs. "Aigoo CL-roo. Let's just get some ice cream to stop you from over reacting." 
 
I pull her towards Bommie and Minzy's room so that we could all have some ice cream together. 
 
 
 
 
CL and I decided to stay at the dorm upon arriving. We were greeted by Tabi in the kitchen setting up the table. His back was facing us. 
 
Once he saw us, he smiled and went towards us to pull us to the table. "Its good that Chae is with you. I missed eating with my girlfriend and our honorary daughter."
 
He hugged me real tight ad I savored his touch. 
 
"I missed you." He says softly.
 
"I missed you too." He gave me a peck before letting me go. 
 
We settled in our seats and started eating. When Chae suddenly says. "Oppa Donghae-ssi from Super Junior tweeted unnie."
 
We both look at her and she shrugs and continue to eat. 
 
"What did he say?" He asks me. 
 
"Nothing much, just replied to my tweet." I replied while putting more food on his plate. 
 
He put his chopsticks down and got his phone.
 
"Babe we're eating, do that later." I say. 
 
"Wait for me? Seriously?" He was still on his phone while CL and I just continued to eat. 
 
"And you even said how can we miss each other like this."
 
I rolled my eyes. "And here I thought you weren't affected by silly things."
 
CL giggles and Tabi looks at me. "I'm not affected. I just want to know."
 
"What's the point? It was just a silly conversation."
 
"Silly conversation or not, I want to know who my girlfriend talks to. Especially if its a guy she has conversations with."
 
"Aigoo just say that you missed me. No need to act all jealous." I stood up and back hugged him, while he was still seated. 
 
"My favorite conversations are always the ones I have with you." I whisper to him and kiss his temple. He smiles and turned his head to the side to look at me. 
 
"Seriously? Stop doing this in front of me! I haven't seen Soohyuk in so long and you both are making me feel lonelier." Chae pouted while crossing her arms in front of her chest. 
 
I chuckle and let Tabi go, but not before I drop a peck on his lips. 
 
Tabi smirks when the doorbell rang. "Just in time."
 
We both looked at him curiously and he stood to open the door. 
 
He came back with Soohyuk following after him with flowers in his hands. 
 
CL's face breaks into a smile, making me smile as well. 
 
"Hyuksoo!" She exclaims and jumps on Soohyuk. 
 
Tabi walks towards me and puts an arms around my waist. "Am I the best or am I the best?" He asks Chae. 
 
Chae turns to us with a huge smile. She was still in Soohyuk's embrace. "Oppa is the best!"
 
They hug again. I'm so happy for her, I turn to Tabi and squeeze his hand. "Thank you for doing this. You made her so happy."
 
He kisses my temple. "She's important to you and to me as well. I know you're happy when the people you love are happy, so of course I'll make it happen "
 
We continued our meal with Soohyuk sitting beside Chaerin. We were talking about a lot of things. We were having a great time. And what even made it eve better was that, we were together with the ones we love and care about.