CHAPTER 3

OUR DREAM.
JIYEON | BAEKHYUN | CHEN | JIEUNN
 
 
 
 
 
Chen's POV.
 
After been all the morning at college, finally weekend is coming, but before I go back to home, I called Krystal. 
I was waiting for her about 10 minutes and she's late, and everybody knows that I hate when people makes me wait for them. 
"Chen, come on, we're going to train station's Starbucks!" Baekhyun said while his approaching to me with the others. I watched the hour and just nodded. "I'll go later, I have to talk to Krystal, ok?" "Fine, see you then".
After a few minutes, someone hugs me and I know who she is, Krystal is here, I just push her and glare at her with a cold expression.
"You said that you want to be in a date with me, didn't you?" She smiles after hear that question and just nodded to me. "So do me a favor. Do you know who's Jiyeon? I want you make her days at the academy in a nightmare.
She looked at me with his arms crossed and a little surprised. "Kim Jongdae, do you mean that? Then do not regret." I laughed, and nodded. "You choose whether to date me or not ..." After saying that, I turned and went to where EXO told me.
 
Baekhyun's POV.
 
Chen told us that he's waiting for Krystal, I don't really know why... He's avoiding here all this years and now... This boy. 
D.O, Chanyeol, Tao, Lay and me arrive to this Starbucks where we're comming always after college. For my surprise, I saw Jieun, my dance partner and her friend, Jiyeon. That morning I have the chance to approach her and get a little closer to her. She's nice and... Cute? Molla, Byun Baekhyun stop it! 
 
They had just withdrawn their drinks, without realizing it, I noticed what Jiyeon takes was a Chocolate Macchiato. I approached to greet them, meanwhile EXO goes to buy their drinks and suddenly, I felt something hot on my body.
 
NO ONE's POV
 
When Jiyeon turned around, she hits Baekhyun and the Macchiato on her hand drops over him. "Aigo ~ Mian Baekhyun!" Jiyeon looked for a handkerchief in his backpack and handed it to the boy. "Seriously, I'm sorry" she approached him to help to clean it, Baekhyun smiled and grabbed her hand to stop her "It's okay, I have not had washed the uniform for days, it was time to do it..." he laughed. Jiyeon could feel her cheeks turned increasingly red.
 
"It's my fault that you drop the drink... So I invite you to another Caffe Macchiato, okay?" she took a step back as she shook her head "Ani ~ I've made your shirt dirty, I would have to be who invites" He laughed and still holding on her hand, she bring her to the counter to order two Macchiatos .
 
Suddenly someone rushed over them. It wasn't EXO because they had been sitting in a place for a while, nor was Jieun, she also did. It was Chen, Jiyeon glanced at him and turned her back to him for not speak to him. "What have you been doing with Krystal? What took you so long?". "I want you buy me a drink, thank you." Then he went to where EXO was, Jiyeon looked at Baekhyun "And you said that he was nice?" He just laughed and grabbed the drinks, giving one to her and then he goes where his friends at and she to hers. 
 
When Baekhyun sat in the only place left with his friends, they all looked at him with a look of 'What was that? ' . He rolled his eyes and began to drink one of the drinks, giving Chen his. "Thank you and ... do not ever fall in love with that girl. She isn't our friend, why are you treating her that way, Baek?" Baekhyun coldly laughed and nodded "Relax, just did it for manners" (Seriously, do you think that Byun Baekhyun? I don't know, I just want to know her better).
 
"But Hyung, she is very pretty and hot ... we must play with her!" D.O said and they all laughed, except Baek that rolls his eyes again, normally, he would do what his friend suggested, but this time he don't want to. "Guys, she's our classmate ..." all of them looked at him again, surprised by what he said. "What's wrong with Baek do you have a fever?" He just ignore them and their jokes that evening, and decided to go home earlier than EXO.
 
Just as he left the caffe, the girls were saying goodbye to each other. Without thinking twice, he approached them. "Hey guys, you are leaving already?" Jieun then answered "Yes, today I have an interview with LOEN, so I have to leave Jiyeon alone. Baekhyun-ssi, do me a great favor and accompany her to her home" "YAH, Lee Jieun" Jieun winked to Jiyeon, smiled and left.
 
"I-I-I'm sorry, she's always like this ..." She said, showing two red tomato cheeks, when she heard the laughter of the boy, she looks at him. "What do you think? I can join you and accompany you?" Jiyeon remained a few seconds looking at Baekhyun until he started walking, then she followed. "You don't have a night out with your friends?" "No, today I'm staying at home" The way to Jiyeon's home was awkward because of the silence between the two. When they arrived, she coughed "Here we are, thank you very much for accompany me" after saying goodbye, Jiyeon turned to run away from him, but Baek grabbed her wrist "Jiyeon Wait, you got my number, but I have not yours .. . Just in case that I have doubts about the dance steps you can help me ... " she smiled and pulled out a pen from her pocket to aim the number on his hand. "Here you go, but you'd have to ask for help from your partner Jieun" "Ok, thanks, see you on Monday"