CHAPTER 1

OUR DREAM.
JIYEON | JIEUN | JINGDAE |
 
 
Jiyeon's POV
 
Hello everybody, my name is Jiyeon and I'm 20 years old. Studying at CCM college for become an actress and singer, that's my dream.
In the way to college, I saw groups of people talking, laughing: the nerds were walking at the left side of the street, the queenkas are at the right side, the Kingkas are in the middle, and the other, yeah, that mean us, that aren't part of any group, are occupying the rest. 
Suddenly  someone hits my shoulder, I was scared at first, but when I saw her face a smile appears on mine. Lee Ji Eun was her name, IU for friends. She's the same age as me and her dream is become a singer. We were friends since kindergarten and since then, we're at the same classes.
 
The first lesson we have today is dance lesson, one of my favorites, not only because I love it but because the guy I like is here too, Baekhyun my secret crush since I meet him the first year, he's a Kingka and a year older than me. He is part of EXO that is formed by D.O, Chanyeol, Tao, Lay and Chen, is not that I hate them, but I don't really like them, do you understand what I'm trying to say? 
Mrs. Park is late again, it's the third time that we start the lesson fifteen minutes later. Meanwhile, the class is separated in groups that are chatting about what they done last day and with who they played with... (Why have they to speak so loudly? Jinjja...)
"Psh~ I hate them..." I murmured and then someone glared at me, Chen, I think that he hears it, but I ignored him. 
"Jiyeon-ah, don't pay any attention about what they are saying" but then the teacher enters the class. Everyone stands up and greeted her.
 
"Ok guys, this must be our first couple dance lesson" when I hear that, quickly grab Jieun's hand and then mrs. Park glares at us "I mean a girl and a boy, couple, you know?" (Jinjja, mrs. Park? Are you kidding me? I'm only close to Jieun and Luna at this college... AHH!) 
"This will be easy, I'll make the couples..." After various minutes, Jieun was paired with Baekhyun (WAE?) "... And the last couple is formed by Park Jiyeon and Kim Jongdae. Please, stand with each other".
 
I walked in the direction that Chen was and he approaches me too, "Hi pretty~" (Chen: This must be interesting) I ignored him and pay attention about what teacher was saying "There is a possibility that you have to work with this partner more than this time, ok?" 
"Can I change the partner?" I raised my hand while I asked this, Chen and the other glared at me, "No, I want to try if this works."
"Fine, Kahi, fine..." I murmured "I don't want to work with you neither, tsh" I hear a voice, a rude one.
"Please take site, we're starting with a easy movement. The boy must grab one of the hands of the girl and then hug her from behind, ready? One, two..." 
 
(Now, I was hating dance lessons...) I was thinking of my things and then someone touches my hand, I glared at the opposite hand, his owner is Chen, and then, without know it he hugs me from behind, don't know why but I can't move, it's like time stopped there and then I shacked that idea (yah! Park Jiyeon!) "Don't touch me, I said" I broke the hug and the next thing is again, all the class glaring at us... OMG. 
 
 
The whole 2 hours of dance lesson was the same, Chen trying to do all teacher is saying  and me avoiding him. 
 
 
 
Chen's POV
 
This girl... she's avoiding me all the time, I won't pass this term if she didn't collaborate with me, I must have a chat with her. 
We're at the same class in all the terms, so that mustn't be a difficult thing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Authornim is here~~ dear subscribers! is this chapter too short? I just written this chapter this morning and another chapter is finished, just want to know your opinion. Thanks for comment and the subscriptions! 
HOPE YOU CAN ENJOY THE STORY~~~~!