CHAPTER 2

OUR DREAM.
JIYEON | BAEKHYUN | JONGDAE.
 
 
 
Today it's Friday, the day of the Week that so many people are waiting for, some of them for go home and sleep all the weekend, go to shopping, go out with friends... But before that, CCM college are waiting for all the students. 
 
Jiyeon arrive too early that morning, so she went to the canteen for a breakfast; Baekhyun do the same. He decided to sit in front of her, and greeted with a smile on his face "Annyeong... Jiyeon?" Jiyeon was shocked, she doesn't expect that he knows her name, so she greeted shyly to him with a red tomato face  " oh... Annyeong..." 
They were chatting for 10 minutes, and get a little more closer... Jiyeon told him the problem of being Chen's partner at dance lesson.
"So you're in Chen's class, my class is next to yours. And remember what I said before, Chen is nice, you just must to get closer to him, ok? If you need any help, you can call me" Baekhyun give her a paper with his number on it and run to his class, while Jiyeon enters hers with a grin on her face. 
 
Jiyeon's POV
 
Omg... He is so nice, I think that I falling deeper in love with him... I never expect this! Yes, he gaves me his number for any thing that I may need. Seriously, I don't know why he is in that group, all of them are so mean, except of him... I just can't stop of smiling. After a few minutes, people is coming and I was waiting for Jieun, I really want to tell her what happened this morning. I was watching the clock when someone sat next to me. 
 
"Jie-..." I expect that it was my friend but when I turned to that person, yeah, he's Chen. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him like yesterday. 
"Jiyeon-ssi, can we have a talk?" "No, I don't want to, the class is starting and... Jieun is coming so, can you leave here? Thanks" But he doesn't move, he just sits there. 
 
When Jieun arrived, she was looking at us and I could say that she was shocked to see me and Chen sitting together. "Mian..." I murmured, but she heard it and a smile appeared on her face. 
And an hour had passed since we started singing lesson, mr. Lee was teaching the parts of the throat... and the truth is that I was not paying much attention to this. I was thinking of Baekhyun, smiling the entire hour because of him.
 
NO ONE'S POV
 
The bell rings, that means that CCM college is over for this week. 
 
Jiyeon was picking up her backpack, when Chen grabbed her wrist and leave the class with her. He pulled her up to the garden, near to their classroom. "What are you doing?" "We need to talk Jiyeon, I told you before!" "but I don't want to
 
He was staring at her eyes, serious, then turns his head slightly and grin... "Really? And then why were you smiling at class? Because I'm next to you and you're dying to have a talk with me, aren't you?" Jiyeon glared at him and laugh "In your dreams" Then she turned around to go back to class, but Chen grabbed her again by her wrist
"Jiyeon, you've to help me at dance lessons, no you don't have, you MUST. If I don't pass this year I make sure you will regret it!" Jiyeon shake his hand off and glared at him, without saying anything she leaves him there alone.
 
CHEN'S POV
 
Why is her being like this?
Park Jiyeon, from today, I'll make you suffer everyday if you don't help me. Get ready...